Guru
    12-01-2009, 03:20 PM #1

Unbelievable, you have to see this to believe it.

Bill Clinton: “Global Warming Could Make Some Places Colder” (Video)

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com...-colder-video/

Yes folks you heard that right, So does that mean global warming is a moot point. I guess one cancelouts the other.

Ok the humor of that was good but the truth is some scientist actually think that is true they also believe that is what caused the "Little Ice Age". The only problem with that theory is the "Little Ice Age" started in the 1500s and ended in 1800s. Soooooooo what was it that caused it. The fact is that would prove that the earth gos through major cycles of heating and cooling and there is nothing MAN can do about it.

Legend
    12-01-2009, 03:26 PM #2
    Yeah its unbelievable that the global temperature is warming (on track for 6th highest in recorded history and next year is suppose to be even hotter) and you guys think its cooling. You been hanging upside down for way too long. Come down from that tree please.

Guru
    12-01-2009, 03:33 PM #3
    Once again you dumb twit you dont get it. You are getting your information from the same people that have been found out and been proven to be liers and to have falsified data that is why it was and most likely still is a surprise to you that the earth has cooled for the last 10 years. Hey dumbass remember when you tried to say the earth didn't actually cool that it heated up and I told you the data is in and can not be argued THE EARTH HAS COOLED.

Guru
    12-01-2009, 03:55 PM #4
    Hey dumbass there is even an email where the global warming scientist (and at this point I use that word "scientist" loosely) that they found it to be a travisty that the data is actually showing the earth is cooling. The fact that they used the word "travisty" to discribe the cooling of the earth is another matter altogether.

Guru
    12-01-2009, 04:24 PM #5
    What no answer for that Havakasha, thats what I figured.

Guru
    12-02-2009, 01:08 PM #6
    This is so funny it has to be pushed back to the top.