Page 1 of 2 12
    Guru
    11-25-2009, 02:15 PM #1

"Newsbusters.org: ClimateGate Totally Ignored By TV News Outlets Except Fox"

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...ets-except-fox

Yes folks thats right Not one other TV news outlet had one mention of what is noe being called "ClimateGate".

Legend
    11-25-2009, 02:26 PM #2
    Isnt Fox the news organization that keep making up the facts or getting them wrong or putting footage from the wrong date in the wrong place?That might be a clue.

Guru
    11-25-2009, 02:52 PM #3
    No FOX is correct and have been proven to have done so. You may think that they get it wrong but that is because you get your news from people that have shown their blatant bias. Just look at what their excuses have been for not reporting on news that has been proven to be huge stories.

Sorry but 2 videos that were put up taken from stock footage does not make your case. It is done all the time on purpose and by accident sometimes if they dont have the footage of the thing that is being talked about they will use stock footage that shows basically the same thing. The only difference between FOX and other news organizations is that if FOX does it by accident they will admit they made a mistake.

Legend
    11-25-2009, 03:21 PM #4
    Unfortunately Fox News has been revealed as a mouthpiece for the right wing of the Republican Party (i mean isnt that why you like it so much?) and are caught making "mistakes" each and every day (Another one yesterday about the public option) One cant possibly keep up with all the erroneous statements they make.
    And despite what some may believe they dont own up to all their inaccuracies. i seem to remember Dylan Ratigan (now of MSNBC and formerly of CNBC) owning up to his VERY MINOR one.(in comparison to Hannity's). Has Fox apologies for the blatant hypocrisy on calling out the AMA once they supported the Democratic health plan shortly after praising it as the organization that represents the most doctors in this country. I dont think so. Anyway that is one small example.

As i demonstrated in my other posts the right wing conspiracy theorists are blowing a lot of hot air over the latest hacked emails.
    The whole world knows we have a climate problem and is trying to address it by coming together in Copenhagen. I cant help it if your ideology doesnt let you be open to some of the facts. Lets see what the global temperatures are for the next 2 years Ok? Despite what you think time is not on your side.

Anyway let me wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.
    More debating to come...
    Last edited by Havakasha; 11-25-2009 at 03:25 PM.

Legend
    11-25-2009, 03:28 PM #5
    Oh and i forgot to ask you whats up with your chicken hawk ways of not engaging me on my own threads. I got to come to you every time? LOL>

So very typical of the right wing hacks.

Guru
    11-25-2009, 04:57 PM #6
    Wrong you have never even taken the time to watch. There is a reason they have the largest audence THAT INCLUDES THE MOST DEMOCRATS. The fact is if you want to be informed then you have to watch FOX what NO Van Jone stories, What no ACORN stories, What no Anita Dunn stories (I mean someone saying Mio SiaTong is one of her most admired people and looks to for life lessons) should be of some news seeing she WORKS FOR THE PRESIDENT. Those were all stories that were missed and not reported on by the rest of the media. I wont even get into FOX being the first and covering Rev. Wright A FULL YEAR before the others did. Or the fact they were the only ones that reported on Obama saying in his OWN WORDS "White folks greed runs a world in need".

As for the E-mails you cant take what they have written any other way and to see them try to is getting ridiculous for anyone that reads them and the responses that they try to give.

As for your threads I dont even read them (just the titles) you have proven to not have done any research into what you toss up, so I dont bother, I go by the titles. Like I said I can do what you do and as a matter of fact it is a great thing because of you many more then would have before have been informed of things that I have put up. I would not have done it except for you.

Guru
    11-28-2009, 08:36 AM #7
    So thank you Havakasha.

Guru
    11-30-2009, 12:45 PM #8
    Hummm lets see what was it he said again ho thats right. In the world of science we use the word "trick" to mean "to do sometyhing cleaver". Ho really lets just see what the dictionary says about the word "trick":

1) Action or SCHEME to FOOL, OUTWIT, or DECEIVE.

2) ILLUSION.

Now lets see we all know what the word trickery means but lets make sure and see what the dictionary says it means:

1) Deception; use of TRICKS.

Guru
    11-30-2009, 03:21 PM #9
    Yes thats right FOX is the most trusted. It has just been found out that the BBC had the emails of the lying (man made global warming) scientistat at least a month before they came out on the internet.

Guru
    11-30-2009, 05:45 PM #10
    Be ready the news is that these 3000 emails/documents of climategate (the falsifing of data by the man made global warming scientist) are just the tip of the ice burg and that there is alot more to come. I love it it is just like what they did to ACORN, you know let them denie what they ment by what they said and then put out more that says, no you ment each word. Just remember you will have to watch FOX to get the information because just like the Van Jones, Anita Dunn, ACORN, ect., ect., stories untill they get way to big to hide anymore you wont see the other news agencies go against their bias and report the TRUTH.

Page 1 of 2 12