Page 1 of 2 12
    Guru
    11-30-2009, 07:00 PM #1

"Global warming consensus: garbage in, garbage out."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/po...-76438787.html

Boy, I think that says about all that needs to be said.

Guru
    12-01-2009, 11:46 AM #2
    Hey lloyd do you get it, if what they say has been proven to be a lie then you have to question everything they say. That is why normally when a scientist is cought falsifing data he is treated as an outcast.

Guru
    12-01-2009, 03:02 PM #3
    Hey dumbass lloyd are you getting it yet. Your bet is meaningless when you are getting your information from the same people that have been proven to have totally lied about their data. That is why when I told you that the earth had actually cooled in the last 10 years you could not believe it even after the graph was stairing you in the face.

Guru
    12-01-2009, 03:05 PM #4
    look at the title of havasakas last thread: "This Years Global Temperature is on Pace to be the 6th Hottest on record" and I wonder where he got that data. If you dont get what I am talking about take a look at the top post.

12-01-2009, 03:13 PM #5
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder
    Wikipedia

See also: Narcissism and Malignant narcissism

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder defined by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, the diagnostic classification system used in the United States, as "a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy."[1]

The narcissist is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, and prestige.[2] Narcissistic personality disorder is closely linked to self-centeredness. It is also colloquially referred to as the god complex.[

Diagnostic criteria (DSM-IV-TR = 301.81)

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders fourth edition, DSM IV-TR, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders, defines narcissistic personality disorder (in Axis II Cluster B) as:[1]

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
    2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
    3. believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
    4. requires excessive admiration
    5. has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
    6. is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
    7. lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
    8. is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
    9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Guru
    12-01-2009, 04:31 PM #6
    Atypical, this is the political thread, so please dont bother us with your personal problems.

Guru
    12-02-2009, 01:11 PM #7
    the link at the top of this thread puts everything havasaka says on global warming into question because all the data that he uses is built on lies.

Guru
    12-03-2009, 04:16 PM #8
    Havasakas data means nothing if it has been manipulated he still cant understand that.

Legend
    12-03-2009, 04:29 PM #9
    29 days John. Damn you in trouble. The earth aint cooling. i know, i know you are going to say all the scientific bodies of the world have rigged their thermometers arent you? You never did accept any facts just Faux news.
    LOL.

Guru
    12-03-2009, 06:16 PM #10
    like I said you twit they are going to do just what they have always done cherry pick the data. Opps what happen to all the stonger hurricanes that come with the warmer tempitures. Thats right there were none, so what now are you going to say all the scientist that said that lied or got that wrong.

Second like I said before cherry picking data, You dont just use one set of measurements to go by there are 4 in total. The two lower troposphere satellite metrics (RSS and UAH) and the two land-ocean metrics (GISS and HadCRUT). Next you have to make sure that all the tempitures in each of the subsets have not been cherry picked over. There has to be a good reason for excluding certain data while including other data. I could give example after example of these land based tempiture stations that have been put nest to air conditioning units or right on a Black top parking lot or in the middle of major cities. That is exactly what the scientist did that manipulated the data. My god this shiot is as old as 10 years. I remember John Stassel to a report on this that long ago.

"The Measuring of Global Temperature

Many aren't aware that there are two methods used to measure global temperature. The first, and the method used in defense of the idea of Global Warming, is to average out temperatures around the world as measured in white louvered boxes called Stevenson Screens, usually mounted one metre above ground. This antiquated way of data collection consists of the combined average of tens of thousands of thermometers world-wide. The boxes are usually placed where there may be appropriately trained people to read them, (as a teenager, I did this for the University of North Dakota - and was trained by another teenager!) such as at post offices, airports, pilot stations, radio/tv stations, etc. By far the majority are located mostly in cities, and on land.

The major problem with this method of data acquisition is that most cities and towns will show long-term warmings caused by what is called Urban Heat Island Effect — caused by the tendency of man-made structures to heat up to high temperatures in the daytime and slowly release that heat during the night, resulting in a higher daytime and even higher nighttime temperature than would exist in a nearby rural area. The effect, of course, increases as towns grow over time, so that warming effects in the towns will increase too.

Also, the system only measures temperature on land. Land occupies 25% of the earth's surface, while 75% of the planet is covered by water and ice. Many areas on land are not even covered such as deserts, tundra, mountains, and forests, but several urban areas are overpopulated with the temperature measuring stations. All of these problems with land measuring stations will definitely add up to false impressions of long-term global warming.

For example, below are rural `greenfields' temperatures for Australia. The post-1910 data used the standard Stevenson Screen. But if we look at the graph below that of only the six state capital cities of Australia, we get quite a different story. From the the comparison of graphs, it is clear that if the majority of land-based readings are taken in growing towns and cities, we end up with a long-term warming creep in the averaged data, a creep which is impossible to correct since there is no absolute point of reference against which to apply corrections."

Page 1 of 2 12