Page 5 of 24 ... 3456715 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-02-2009, 04:14 PM #41
    Dave, did you get back into CBAI? It looks like it's set a base of .0054 since the news came out. Volume is pretty darn high today also.

Mentor
    12-02-2009, 04:19 PM #42
    QASP just hit .0175
    We haven't been that high for awhile. This is good, this is very good!!!!

12-02-2009, 04:28 PM #43
    I'm also in cbai @.0052 avg. Looking green so far....I haven't able to say that word in a long time!

Mentor
    12-02-2009, 04:36 PM #44
    LFBG

Left Behind Games.

I remember we talked about this one a couple of months ago. I just checked on it and it is at a 6 month low today. It certainly doesn't look very promising. I hope none of us got too badly burned by this bad boy.

Mentor
    12-02-2009, 04:39 PM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    I'm also in cbai @.0052 avg. Looking green so far....I haven't able to say that word in a long time!
    Hey Andy,
    I'm starting to wonder if this isn't a good point to get out of this one......

I feel strong about the company and the service that it provides, but it hasn't been a good money maker for many of us. I bought in low this morning on a hunch and I'm up about 15% today. I'm thinking about bailing out now.

Any thoughts???

12-02-2009, 04:50 PM #46
    As some would say "Pick them bastards pockets when you can". I'm avg. Right around the pps on few hundred thousand shares so I have to wait awhile. QASP is got me wondering if I should pull the trigger, it's running up too fast for my liking. What do you think?

Mentor
    12-02-2009, 05:08 PM #47
    As some would say "Pick them bastards pockets when you can". I'm avg. Right around the pps on few hundred thousand shares so I have to wait awhile. QASP is got me wondering if I should pull the trigger, it's running up too fast for my liking. What do you think?
    QASP I am still holding 100k shares at around .028, so I am anxious to see it run for another day or two.
    But, at the same time. I bought and sold 200K shares today for a handy little profit.
    The company has promise as a hold, if you're willing to hold for awhile.
    But, I'm only holding small positions in any company these days.
    Otherwise, I'm just picking the pockets and I'm really happy doing that.

Mentor
    12-02-2009, 05:15 PM #48
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Dave, did you get back into CBAI? It looks like it's set a base of .0054 since the news came out. Volume is pretty darn high today also.
    Yeah, at 0.0055

It ended on HOD, which is very good.

The news is good. It opens the door to research, without which, this stuff is useless, whether it's stem cell or not, a big door has been opened. For each person, the starting material would have to be their cells. So as work continues, the cells CBAI stores should be useful. Not to mention, they can potentially store any type of cells, as at least for what I do, you just pack them in glycerol solution, and just flash freeze and store. So, they would have the infrastructure to deal with that sort of thing.

With the close on HOD, and the news, I bet there will be some scrambling to get into these types of stocks. Likely, the whole sector has been lifted.

We should look for some listed stocks that deal with this sort of thing.

Mentor
    12-02-2009, 05:19 PM #49
    It closed on some really high volume, and above the old trendline, candle close is in the upper 3/4, so I expect more up tomorrow.

12-02-2009, 07:45 PM #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    It closed on some really high volume, and above the old trendline, candle close is in the upper 3/4, so I expect more up tomorrow.
    Thanks Dave for your take on this....you mind posting a chart on this. I watched a chart video on qasp posted by a shrubber....talking about falling wedge patterns and upward trending macd lines....curious what your take on this is. I almost pulled the trigger today at .0165, but didn't. I've watched this fall for quite some time and am not going to take off anything till it's above my avg of .0229 PPS. Still holding ALOT Of shares and will shave some once we start to move up. Expecting a PR any day now on the supposedly 350 million funding deal, hoping the rise in pps is an indication that this is the real deal.

Andy

Page 5 of 24 ... 3456715 ...