Page 4 of 24 ... 2345614 ...
    Mentor
    12-02-2009, 05:11 AM #31
    Mutual funds close the quarter on the last trading day of the year right?

Mentor
    12-02-2009, 05:13 AM #32
    FnA - gold is 1215.7

Actually, silver is outrunning gold... that MVG or whatever it was the play of the day.

All other commodities down at the moment, stocks futures are up.

Any results on cyber monday?

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-02-2009, 10:19 AM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    FnA - gold is 1215.7

Actually, silver is outrunning gold... that MVG or whatever it was the play of the day.

All other commodities down at the moment, stocks futures are up.

Any results on cyber monday?
    I haven't heard any solid numbers on cyber monday or black friday that are reliable yet.
    We're waiting on these numbers and will use them to make some expansion plans for our retail businesses in the spring. Of course, if the numbers aren't good, we'll plan on another year of no expansion.

Mentor
    12-02-2009, 12:34 PM #34
    QASP has made a very nice 20% run this morning to about .017

December 15th or "aquistion day" is approaching and this could be the start of a run.

12-02-2009, 01:28 PM #35
    I hope so......nice volume today!

Mentor
    12-02-2009, 02:56 PM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    QASP has made a very nice 20% run this morning to about .017

December 15th or "aquistion day" is approaching and this could be the start of a run.
    Candle - watch CBAI -
    http://www.nih.gov/news/health/dec2009/od-02.htm
    I think I'm going back in.

Mentor
    12-02-2009, 03:39 PM #37
    Candle - watch CBAI -
    Excellent article and a great find there Dr. Dave.

I added more to my position this morning. I think this is a great buy in time. I started buying when the price was twice what it is now. So, at half price, I'm twice as positive about this company as I used to be!

I got out of PMU this morning. A nice little gain of 15% on that one. If it drops back down below 20 cents, I'll buy back in again.

I've been profiting from swinging with BZCN also. The talk is that in the next day or two it could make a nice jump. If so, I'm well positioned on this one too.

Mentor
    12-02-2009, 03:54 PM #38

More news

Not sure if any of you are still in ASFX, I still have 1/4 of my original buy, but if you are still holding, maybe this will give it a pop. Didn't move much today though so far.

WESTON, Fla., Dec. 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- American Scientific Resources, Inc. (ASFX:$0.0193,$0.0000,0.00%) (the Company), announces that the Disintegrator Plus(TM), the world's only FDA approved home needle destruction device (NDD), is in its first production run for ASR.
    Specifically designed to fill the current demand for home injection prescription drug users in California (resulting from the recent passing of the SB 486 which requires Californian's to safely dispose of their sharps at home), as well as consumers throughout America and globally, the units are expected to be available during the first quarter of 2010 through various global distribution points.
    The new and improved Disintegrator Plus is a safe, FDA approved device, which utilizes patented plasma arc technology to sterilize and disintegrate the needle at a temperature of over 3000 degrees Fahrenheit reducing it to a small bb-shaped ball. It uses patented technology that gives it distinct advantages over similar devices.
    This "greener" version complies with the new Restriction of Hazardous Substances regulations (ROHS), a hazardous material-free directive, enforced in the European Union Communities. The new graphics and color scheme will help consumers identify this particular model as ASR's new and improved device.
    In addition to already having received confirmation of a Purchase Order from a major global Pharmaceutical Corporation, ASR is creating a tactical marketing and distribution plan in order to inform municipalities, contracted waste haulers, pharmaceutical manufacturers and consumers across the world that ASR is the go-to resource for a safe, viable option to properly dispose of sharps at home.
    Marc Massoglia, an Economist with extensive sales and marketing experience in B2B sales and marketing in medical devices, has been commissioned by ASR to spearhead the project.
    Dr. Christopher F. Tirotta, CEO of American Scientific Resources (ASFX:$0.0193,$0.0000,0.00%) , states, "We have a proven sales leader in Marc, enhancing our marketing and sales tactics for this device. The demand has proven the need for our product within the marketplace."
    ASR is in the process of also creating a website where consumers and commercial entities can purchase the units, receive a wealth of knowledge including regulatory, education and stewardship information and also bond with a community that is familiar with challenges they face.

Mentor
    12-02-2009, 04:00 PM #39
    Just a note on that guy - I noticed that 2-3 days before a good PR - the price gets dropped below a major resistance line. Today was no exception - the price broke down past the major trendline a couple of days ago. Made some folks bail and sell, then they spring the news. Today the high was exactly on the line... but then turned back. For me, I wouldn't buy on this type of price action, but it can still turn out ok for those who were holding. Tomorrow, we will see if the stock gets back above the trendline.

Mentor
    12-02-2009, 04:05 PM #40
    Candle - watch CBAI -
    In just the last hour between 2 and 3pm, I've heard this on the national radio news and it's all over the web on the various national newspaper web sites.

This could be very good news for CBAI. They aren't in the stem cell business exactly. But, they could really benefit from increased numbers of people wanting to store cord blood for future use.

Page 4 of 24 ... 2345614 ...