I've been away for awhile, I know. Sure have missed chatting with you all.
Medicine residency kinda sucks right now. I've been doing nights in the medical ICU for the past month, which means I have to sleep during the day and miss all the market action. I catch some of the important stuff tho. And by that I mean the events happening to my only two holdings right now...BEHL and QASP.
With that being said, I have a concern regarding QASP that I would like to run past you guys to get your opinion. And perhaps, if you see what I see to perhaps warn you of possible danger.
Check out the support and trend lines for the falling wedge pattern on the QASP chart. If you follow the lines out to where they meet, you will notice that they converge around Dec 7th-9th.
When I add that to the fact that QASP's big announcement is schedule for just a few days following that, I start to get worried.
My concern is this:
What if the $350million in financing is just a hoax that was timed specifically for the resolution of the falling wedge pattern???
You would have a bullish pattern with extremely bullish news anticipated by many. News that if true would change peoples lives!
Or news that if false and timed properly could make only the people who knew about it alot of money.
I'm not saying that this is certainly the case, but the timing of QASP's upcoming announcement scares me abit.
And so, I'm going to play it safe.
When the PPS reaches 0.10 this week, and I believe it will, I am going to sell a small portion of my shares and take out my initial investment. This will leave me with only free shares to play with and no further risk.
But I still want to maximize my profits. If news comes prior to Monday the 14th, no sweat. Enjoy the ride up and make some serious money.
However, if there is no news out by next Monday, I'm planning on selling half of my remaining shares and locking in some profits.
If news comes after I sell, I still have half of my free shares to profit from plus I can always buy back in with the profits from my recent sell.
If the 15th comes with no news or further delays, I'll decide what to do with the remaining 45% of my original shares that I still hold at that time.
SO! How does my plan sound? I'd really like your input on this.
After riding MGLG up and down again, then sitting on BEHL when I could have made 10's of thousands if I had sold, I DO NOT want to mess this one up.
I'm in at the right time (avg of .0135). Now I just have to exit properly.
All opinions (and criticism) is appreciated.