Page 10 of 24 ... 8910111220 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-04-2009, 03:08 PM #91
    There she goes

QASP just popped over 2 cents on very large volume.

It's been a couple of months since we've seen this!

Mentor
    12-04-2009, 03:12 PM #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Hey Chuck,

QASP seems to have held up after yesterdays pullback....Still havent formulated a plan yet, based on Dave's charts..I'd be happy if it could hold .02 cents, Im green in one acct and still red in another. L2 is good today...large sell blocks that hit take it down a little, but it seems like the smallest buying blocks bring it back up easily. I dont know what to make of it.

Man if I could only watch L2 on my Phone!!!
    It's just nice to see it above 2 pennies again.

Fundementally, the company looks good. That's why I held on and didn't sell for a loss. I've been day trading it while it was so low and have made a couple hundred dollars over the last 8 weeks.

But, now may be our time to get our original investment back and hopefully a little more.

Will it ever be a 5 cent stock again????.... That's hard to say. All of these penny stocks scare the heck out of me.

12-04-2009, 03:29 PM #93
    Yeah, I would like to get my initial investment out soon, need to shave a little here and there on the way up and would like to keep a sizeable chunk of free shares.

Closed at .0222 NICE!!!! Volume was huge 30 million....Watched L2 during the last 1/2 hour, buying pressure was amazing!!!!

Could there be some truth that this is may be the real deal?

Andy
    Last edited by Alaska Guy; 12-04-2009 at 05:13 PM.

Mentor
    12-04-2009, 05:16 PM #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Yeah, I would like to get my initial investment out soon, need to shave a little here and there on the way up and would like to keep a sizeable chunk of free shares.

Closed at .0222 NICE!!!! Volume was huge 30 million....Watched L2 during the last 1/2 hour, buying pressure was amazing!!!!

Could there be some truth that this is may be the real deal?

Andy
    I think it might truly be the REAL DEAL. I'm staying in till at least .035 no matter how long it takes....LOL

Actually I had a great week. I was up 4% for the week. It's been awhile since I've been able to say that.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Chuck

Enthusiast
    12-04-2009, 09:52 PM #95

Earth to Dr. Dave

Calling Dr. Dave. I know it's killing you to give a number when it goes against all of your thought process I'm sure. But........................I need it. thanks. socal.

Mentor
    12-05-2009, 02:43 AM #96

SPNG alert

Nice day for the great "Q" - Not for giddiness sake, but just for the next two weeks, I have unplugged the cynicism meter ... But the real reason for the late entry tonight ...

Sponges! I am laughing so hard ... this is got to be worth the admission price of the small purchase from earlier in the day (Picked up 10K shares on the possible news bit amongst my other general wanting of a piece of this for some time). To be completely honest, I don't know Friz from Fram or any of the other names listed here ... some of these guy's are apparently part of the sponge management team and some genius from the shrub unearthed this bit.

This is, by far, the most incredible 'business correspondence' I have ever been privy to. It would probably be beneficial to know just what all the legalese means and who the good and bad guy's are, but for tonight, the entertainment value is unparalleled ...

Start @ page 60 and work your way on through the various emails. Talk about your word smithing!

P.S. Keep those drinks away from your lips while reading, I warned you ...

http://www.doyourdiligence.com/SPNG/...416779.1.0.pdf

EDIT: Correction, apparently some of these guys are shareholders not management ...
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 12-05-2009 at 11:39 AM.

Mentor
    12-05-2009, 03:33 AM #97
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    Calling Dr. Dave. I know it's killing you to give a number when it goes against all of your thought process I'm sure. But........................I need it. thanks. socal.
    Whoops, I guess I have about 28 mins. Rough day today in the gold mines, had to make some decisions....

12-05-2009, 02:39 PM #98
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    BZCN

This stock is also on the rise first thing this morning. Once again, maybe only a daytrade, but great potential for 10 or 15% in one day isn't a bad way to invest our money.

QASP seems to be making a small move again also.

CBAI might be heading back up too!

I'm seeing GREEN and I feel FINE!

Happy Friday everyone.
    IMO I wouldn't give up the ship just yet on this one , I think the Real run is yet to come . I think this past week they have shook out all the weak hands and have it primed for a bigger move . A good PR and this one will move fast IMO.

12-06-2009, 12:44 PM #99
    I am hoping that QASP is, in fact, the real deal. Everything points toward it being exactly that.

One way or another, we will find out by December 15 (funding secure date). If the $350 million is, in fact, real....then this thing could go through the roof before Christmas. It would surely make up for some other shortcomings (*coughBCLEcough*) that are in my portfolio at this moment...

Mentor
    12-06-2009, 12:55 PM #100
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    I am hoping that QASP is, in fact, the real deal. Everything points toward it being exactly that.

One way or another, we will find out by December 15 (funding secure date). If the $350 million is, in fact, real....then this thing could go through the roof before Christmas. It would surely make up for some other shortcomings (*coughBCLEcough*) that are in my portfolio at this moment...
    Hey Greg,

I hear that ... Just another couple of ticks and the tourniquet will finally stop the bleeding ... But I am at least encouraged by the extra bit of attention it's getting lately. Could be the week ...

Page 10 of 24 ... 8910111220 ...