Page 19 of 24 ... 91718192021 ...
    Mentor
    12-09-2009, 04:31 AM #181
    A worry about going long is that it may just retest the line, too.

New highs is where it's likely going to be interesting.

I glanced over at our old friends JPM and GS... I may try to hedge the remaining longs with a short.

Mentor
    12-09-2009, 09:26 AM #182
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    What is up with QASP?? (Generic Question).
    Profit taking ...

Or ...

Dilution\delusion\conspiracy\an imploding doji crossed over ...

Happy Belated Birthday Bill!

Mentor
    12-09-2009, 09:28 AM #183

Speaking of behlated ...

Old news, but ...

SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/08/09 --

BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc

(PINKSHEETS: BEHL) today issued the following updates:

BioCentric's President, Dennis Fisher, today announced the company has executed the lease for the company's new California corporate facility on S. Garney Street, Santa Ana, California. The facility comprises of approximately 6400 sq ft of administrative space and One acre of land for the construction of the new Closed Loop Photobioreactor system

Construction is expected to begin January 2010

Mr. Fisher commented, "Dennis Shen left for China Friday midnight to participate in quality control of the first commercially manufactured 180 degree turn and breathing solution corners for the Algae Pro Photobioreactor. After over ten enhancements to the initial engineering of the 'corners,' one of the most iatrical components of the Algae Pro Photobioreactor, we are excited to have the first run begin in the assembly process."

The innovative request from the BioCentric Team for a design of flexible, durable, UV resistant tubing acquired no response. So the company's team began the process of creating a new product formulated and manufactured here in the USA. BioCentric is happy to announce that the first mile is being manufactured here in Southern California. When finished the provisional patent documentation will formally acknowledge the participation of the two other companies that made BioCentric's request for something new, a reality

Last Friday Charles Bensinger, Professor at NM College in Santa Fe, received his desktop Algae Pro Photobioreactor along with instructions on optimum management in SJC. This unique design for a small Photobioreactor can be easily assembled from one to up to 50 square meters. It was designed by the BioCentric Team as the small scale version to introduce possible enhancements for the full scale version. Within the unit, BioCentric also incorporated four important sensors to maintain maximum efficiency in a sterile environment. Mr. Fisher commented, "Once again, another invention from necessity."

Mr. Fisher further commented, "Additional tear sheets of developed products we invented for sale will be published as we complete the engineering. On a Separate Note Management has and will continue to work with the people of PinkSheets to validate their removal of the Caveat Emptor under BEHL. We believe we have submitted the additional information to achieve our goal."

http://www.biocentricenergy.com

http://www.thefuelfilm.com

VOD Newswire Video Format: http://vodnewswire.com/vodnewswire/n...ergy-20091208/

Safe Harbor Statement: This release includes forward-looking statements intended to qualify for the safe harbor from liability established by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as BEHL or its management "believes," "expects," "anticipates," "foresees," "forecasts," "estimates" or other words or phrases of similar import. Similarly, statements herein that describe the Company's business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions or goals also are forward-looking statements

All such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements

Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine

BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc

Investor Relations: Dale Baeten Office: 920-273-7941

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-09-2009, 10:10 AM #184
    STOCKS TO WATCH TODAY....AT LEAST IN MY OPINION

S Sprint was upgraded by yet another company today. Citi says buy! It's up about 3% premarket. For you penny chasers that are just burned out on dreaming of getting rich, this is a good solid investment that should return at least 20% over the next six months. It's already up 20% from a dip in just 6 days.

QASP is really worth keeping an eye on. I will be buying below 3 cents. Just on rumor and speculation about funding by December 15th, I feel that we'll see 4 cents with no problem at some point this week. That's 25% folks!

CJHBQ Champion Enterprises had a nice strong jump yesterday. I think this might be another one or two days of a ride and could very possibly be an easy 50% in and out this week.

OWVI, keep an eye on this one. Lots of chatter but low volume right now. I've been making money swinging this one over the last 4 days.

JBLU JetBlue is always one of my favorites. It's been rising nicely over the last 6 days or so. A nice airline that knows how to treat it's customers. The average passenger load is constantly rising. They've hedged fuel costs wisely. It's made plenty of money for me over the last 5 months. Keep an eye on it!

Good luck everyone,
    Chuck

12-09-2009, 11:42 AM #185
    Hello all...been away for awhile spending tons of time with the wife and kids. Looks like everything is lower than the last time I logged in except for QASP. I sold every stock I had except for Siri and Behl and took what money I had left from those sales and put it in to Siri. I didn't expect a pop in Siri just didn't see it going down. Did I miss something bad with Behl? It's taking a beating. I would like to buy more but don't want to throw anymore money at stocks this year, I've lost about 4K and thats enough for me.

I hope everyone is doing well and is enjoying the holidays. If I missed something with Behl any info would be appreciated. Thanks. Happy belated B-Day Bill

Mentor
    12-09-2009, 12:11 PM #186
    QASP is getting killed today. It's down about 30% for the week already. It was a nice little spike but, boy it turned around quickly.

Keep an eye on it though. If the news of funding and expansion turn out to be true, this could be quite the winner next week.

12-09-2009, 12:52 PM #187
    A happy belated birthday to you, Bill! Sorry I didn't catch your post about it yesterday. Hope you enjoyed the day thoroughly.

Today is my wife's birthday, the big four-oh. She's taking it in stride.

Cake makes everything better.

Mentor
    12-09-2009, 02:50 PM #188
    BEHL is down to .008 and dropping like a rock.

The shrubettes are eating each other up over there.

Could this be a time to start thinking about buying this company at the bottom????
    Last edited by candleman; 12-10-2009 at 09:09 AM.

12-09-2009, 05:41 PM #189
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    BEHL is down to .008 and dropping like a rock.

The shrubettes are eaching each other up over there.

Could this be a time to start thinking about buying this company at the bottom????
    ???IS "eaching" someone up some form of politically acceptable torture? Just kidding

I feel like it a huge buy at this point and may sell off some Siri to buy more. I did not think it would go below .01 so I am somewhat hesitant. I will watch closely and if it pops above .01 and back to .008 I may try to time that buy there. I don't think this company is bogus but I am not sure how honest they have been with the many pr's they posted this summer. Those pr's may have been premature to get the sp up and I think though it is an over correction in the sp it will atleast drift back up to a more honest value. JMO

Mentor
    12-09-2009, 06:52 PM #190
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    A worry about going long is that it may just retest the line, too.

New highs is where it's likely going to be interesting.

I glanced over at our old friends JPM and GS... I may try to hedge the remaining longs with a short.
    you drink meredith whitney's koolaid? lol, and i dont mean that in a bad way. i think she's bearish financials (then again when isnt she).

Page 19 of 24 ... 91718192021 ...