Page 22 of 24 ... 122021222324
    Mentor
    12-10-2009, 04:33 PM #211
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    CBAI

I just found this news.

Blue Cross is going to be working with Cord Blood America. Maybe this is helping the price today.

Blue Cross And Blue Shield Association National Labor Office Selects CorCell ® and FutureScripts ® As Strategic Alliance Partners
    New affiliates offer wellness and pharmacy benefit assistance to NLO’s nearly 20 million union members and their families

This supports the google maps building test, good find.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-10-2009, 04:40 PM #212
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Excellent! Just as advertised, sl62 had mentioned it a little while back before the recent PR mention ... Definitely will help. Hopefully, eventually I can get back over my .03 avg ...
    Yep LT, the trick is just hold on to those shares. Try not to sell at a loss. Sooner or later they will come back.

Mentor
    12-10-2009, 04:44 PM #213
    Yep LT, the trick is just hold on to those shares. Try not to sell at a loss. Sooner or later they will come back.
    Oh, you bet ... Actually was trying to add this morning, set it a hair to low ..

Think we are going to do just fine ...

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-10-2009, 05:09 PM #214
    Right at the end of the day QASP took a nose dive and I took full advantage of it. Got another 50K at .0195

I do beleive this is going to be a GREEN Christmas!

Mentor
    12-10-2009, 09:26 PM #215
    Right at the end of the day QASP took a nose dive and I took full advantage of it. Got another 50K at .0195

I do beleive this is going to be a GREEN Christmas!
    Aren't you happy about CBAI?

12-10-2009, 11:29 PM #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Aren't you happy about CBAI?
    Dave,

Whats your take on CBAI? I own 200K shares I bought @.0052, looking to at least double my cash on this. They have got mass shares out there, in the billions, curious how far this might go with that kind of share count.

I like the company...looks like they are going to be opening a office in Vegas...so it looks legit to me. Just dont know what to expect as far as pontential share price.

Andy

Guru
    12-11-2009, 02:16 AM #217
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    Hey Bass...I've been out of the groove on here for some time, buried at work. However, I'm in OCNF on Tues @ 1.03 and flipped it week before last, in at 90, out at 1.07 (too soon). Besides picking QASP pockets, everything else, it's a blood bath...behl, bcle, ifsl for me.
    Hey Sandy!

Great that you are checking in. I bathe in blood regularly...I almost feel like a vampire....just kidding...I am watching a gross, but good movie "Ginger Snaps"..not to be confused with "Ginger's Snaps". I am wading through blood also...I always love your posts! You are such a great friend to all of us!
    Last edited by billhart22; 12-11-2009 at 02:19 AM.

Guru
    12-11-2009, 02:23 AM #218
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND

Hope you had a fantastic day!

Jeff
    You all ready know how much I love you! Thanks, Jeff! I appreciate it!

Guru
    12-11-2009, 02:36 AM #219

This is for Jeff and then anybody else

I have to work tomorrow..........(I knew Jeff would love that!). No action from me, but cash will be coming in...even if it is the hard way..........but I love what I do....I will post pics of this project....we have been down for three days because the heater doesn't work in the spa and it has been -12 degrees for three days. The owner bought us a heater, but it wasn't sufficient and then she had to have some blood tests today and she didn't have any coffee today, so her whole day was trashed, so we are going for it tomorrow morning...it is looking beautiful so far....some coffee in the morning and then start kicking that tile in........we will have it done in January...man I love the lady of the house! She rocks! She goes down to a very very high end store and has my lunch made every day....vegetarian sanwich with avacadoes, provolone cheese, tomatoes, sprouts, spinach and sourdough bread...with some hot soup...a cookie and chips..and water. I love this lady so much! She is an example of what perfection is.

Oh ya...stocks....well, I will check on them...I don't expect miracles...I don't expect anything, except from OCNF, and I really don't expect big things from them in the immediate future...I have a feeling that the whole market isn't that stable or growing to create any "real" winners..

Please let me know what you think about that...I am curious..

Bill

Mentor
    12-11-2009, 09:22 AM #220
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I have to work tomorrow..........(I knew Jeff would love that!). No action from me, but cash will be coming in...even if it is the hard way..........but I love what I do....I will post pics of this project....we have been down for three days because the heater doesn't work in the spa and it has been -12 degrees for three days. The owner bought us a heater, but it wasn't sufficient and then she had to have some blood tests today and she didn't have any coffee today, so her whole day was trashed, so we are going for it tomorrow morning...it is looking beautiful so far....some coffee in the morning and then start kicking that tile in........we will have it done in January...man I love the lady of the house! She rocks! She goes down to a very very high end store and has my lunch made every day....vegetarian sanwich with avacadoes, provolone cheese, tomatoes, sprouts, spinach and sourdough bread...with some hot soup...a cookie and chips..and water. I love this lady so much! She is an example of what perfection is.

Oh ya...stocks....well, I will check on them...I don't expect miracles...I don't expect anything, except from OCNF, and I really don't expect big things from them in the immediate future...I have a feeling that the whole market isn't that stable or growing to create any "real" winners..

Please let me know what you think about that...I am curious..

Bill
    Hey Bill, good to hear from you, definetly want to see those pics!

And that bleeding thing ... I'm all over it!

I have regained my confidence in the great "Q", ... It's equal parts of all the prior months bloodletting, constant 'research', shrubettes ... a piece here and a piece there ... 'gut instinct' ... Even the very recent uptick and take down didn't faze me a bit, other than oddly seeing it all happening and wondering why I didn't sell out and buy back in lower with a profit ... Man, hindsight is such a ... worthless thing - There is a part that is almost subliminal in the way they have handled this, the silence or 'quiet period' actually is helping in this instance and after wrestling with some of the shrubbers thought's about not getting the PR15 (to coin a term) on or by the 15th ... Well, the truth is, there was no real promise made that there would be one, just the insinuations and expectations (mine included) that one would be forthcoming ... I got a hunch they will throw a bone, even if it's just a mention one way or the other but wouldn't be a bit surprised if they don't and we take a good hit from the nanny-nay-bobs and conspiracy lovers which will just free up some more cheapies ...

Early morning ramble - It's one giant puzzle and I see all the pieces fitting together rather nicely.