Page 13 of 24 ... 3111213141523 ...
    Mentor
    12-07-2009, 08:45 PM #121
    Sure you can dream all you want, I want an iphone myself!

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-07-2009, 09:00 PM #122
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    candle , dave, you guys are lucky.... im stuck at an avg of .15 for my contracts

dont know if i should worry or not, but i did buy hoping that Q4 report would do something if that Q3 was a dud...so i still have some firepower left for a profit or a breakeven.. gl all.
    Bass,
    I've got a hundred at .15, a hundred at .10 and 200 at .05.... so I guess that makes my average a bit under .10 including fees. I've been buying these for about 8 weeks now. I really expected the share price to be in the 70's or 80's by now. And I was SURE we'd see a buck by the end of December. So, I figured this was a really good situation to be in.
    Now......I'm not so sure. Volume is low. SIRI news is low. And so is the share price.
    I'm counting on us seeing that buck before March, that's for sure. I'm just not sure what's going to drive us to that point unless we can get some investors interested in this company. We have billions of shares out there and only 10 or 20 million trading hands each day.
    But, if I could buy more at .05, I'd do it in a minute!
    Chuck

Mentor
    12-07-2009, 09:03 PM #123
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Bass,
    I've got a hundred at .15, a hundred at .10 and 200 at .05.... so I guess that makes my average a bit under .10 including fees. I've been buying these for about 8 weeks now. I really expected the share price to be in the 70's or 80's by now. And I was SURE we'd see a buck by the end of December. So, I figured this was a really good situation to be in.
    Now......I'm not so sure. Volume is low. SIRI news is low. And so is the share price.
    I'm counting on us seeing that buck before March, that's for sure. I'm just not sure what's going to drive us to that point unless we can get some investors interested in this company. We have billions of shares out there and only 10 or 20 million trading hands each day.
    But, if I could buy more at .05, I'd do it in a minute!
    Chuck

Lol, I'm placing an order for more tonight, just let me do it before you, since you'll suck up all the contracts!

Mentor
    12-07-2009, 09:17 PM #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Lol, I'm placing an order for more tonight, just let me do it before you, since you'll suck up all the contracts!
    I'll step back from the keyboard while you load up Dave.

Mentor
    12-07-2009, 09:31 PM #125
    I'll step back from the keyboard while you load up Dave.
    Lol, actually, you may have an easier time breaking it down into smaller lots. Not 100% sure if that's why my 10 actually went thru, and my 20 didn't. But I still think the lack of volatility helped.

12-07-2009, 09:37 PM #126
    Aaahh...so the bug is finally getting to you, eh?

I'm considering doing the upgrade to the 3GS soon. The wife has been hinting pretty hard for some time now. I'm still on the 2G - it works fine for me. Well, I would like to have video capabilities. Other than that, I have everything that I need.

On the intangible side of the house, we're well out of our contract with AT&T -- and that feels good.

All this being said, my recommendation is to go the Craig's List route and jailbreak a 2G.

In less exciting news (yes, Dave wanting an iPhone is huge!) -- The Ramsey Trades account is 30% lighter in the QASPERS today @ .031.

While my thought is that the run up will continue for another day, I followed through with my plan on offloading shares. This pulls about 75% of my cash out & will cash out tomorrow.

It's entirely likely that I'll hit the Effit button and cash out completely.

I should note that if I had an interest in remaining in the market, I'd leave something for later...if only to keep my interest.

WRSPQ - I'm out completely but will be buying back in...not much, just enough to keep my attention.

SPNG - it's going to be hitting the roof tomorrow! How do I know this? The bathtime buddies - that I ordered three months ago - arrived today.

I'm kidding, of course. I'd like it if they'd follow through on their friggin' company manifesto, though!

Okay...it's dinner time & Mama made Chili --- later suckers

Oh, and Julie, Too

Rams

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Sure you can dream all you want, I want an iphone myself!

Addict
    12-08-2009, 03:45 AM #127
    Alright...maybe I'll reconsider this for another day or two. I like Andy's idea of paying off debts...LOL So, we'll just watch and wait for a little while longer!
    Hey Candles,
    I've been thinking about your 4cent sell point on QASP. And I was wondering how you came to decide on that number.
    We have a large resistance level at .0350, but after that not much resistance until 5cents or more.
    So my thoughts were either smarter to sell at .0350 (if you dont think we'll break thru it.) Or to sell closer to 5cents than 4.

Just my thoughts. There is no need for you to heed them in any way.

Take a look at ClayTrader's video chart tho. It might help give you more perspective on the matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc0QbnLLFZo

Or perhaps our resident chart guru can give his opinion on the matter.

Dr Dave, how you been? Any thoughts on this subject?
    And I highly recommend you getting the iPhone. You can carry around real time quotes anywhere for free, get the latest financial/stock PR's right when they come out. It's awesome.
    Last edited by ShotsII; 12-08-2009 at 03:50 AM.

Mentor
    12-08-2009, 09:51 AM #128
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Hey Candles,
    I've been thinking about your 4cent sell point on QASP. And I was wondering how you came to decide on that number.
    We have a large resistance level at .0350, but after that not much resistance until 5cents or more.
    So my thoughts were either smarter to sell at .0350 (if you dont think we'll break thru it.) Or to sell closer to 5cents than 4.

Just my thoughts. There is no need for you to heed them in any way.

Take a look at ClayTrader's video chart tho. It might help give you more perspective on the matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc0QbnLLFZo

Or perhaps our resident chart guru can give his opinion on the matter.

Dr Dave, how you been? Any thoughts on this subject?
    And I highly recommend you getting the iPhone. You can carry around real time quotes anywhere for free, get the latest financial/stock PR's right when they come out. It's awesome.

Good Morning Shots,
    This is how I come up with my numbers. I have an Art Degree, so I just sort of dream things up and they always work out for me. LOL Not very scientific in other words. I'm happy with small gains. I don't figure I'll ever be super wealthy and I don't think I'd be any happier if I was! So, the 4 cent idea seems like a safe exit point to me. I have let things ride past that point in the past, just to see them drop back down below that point and then I was sorry I didn't sell and at least make a little money.
    I sold out yesterday. I hope to buy back in today. I say buy at 3 cents, sell at 3.5 cents and do this a few times. If it never runs bigtime, I still make a nice paycheck.
    That's it Shots, no charts, no science, no nothing. And it works for me. Our old family Doctor who is long dead now, used to use his nose and eyes to diagnose. And he got it right most of the time. He would say, sure I can run a test for that and bill you 90 bucks....or I can tell you what's wrong and save you 90 bucks. I always liked his gut feeling approach to keeping my family healthy. No science, just good sense!

Mentor
    12-08-2009, 10:07 AM #129
    SPNG - it's going to be hitting the roof tomorrow! How do I know this? The bathtime buddies - that I ordered three months ago - arrived today.
    "... and they told me so!"

I was entirely certain that was how that sentence was going to end ...

Qaspers ... how incredible it is how just a few sub-penny ticks can reverse fortunes, from bleeding 4k to gaining 2 ... I'm still going with the observation\psychology factors here ... Just from the shrub matrix alone, the attention is gaining daily, shoot, I even saw shots over there . Finally jumped into the subscription to get L2 (so I can pretend I know what I am looking at) and the streamer, which is nice being real time, all this to ease the strain on my Marty Feldman eye.

I have to concur with Greg's earlier sentiments regarding this whole thing and if it turned out to be a scam ... that 350 million is just absurd, incredulous, some of the shrubbers have used whole city budgets as comparisons, it's just an incredible amount of money to be bandied about. The flip-side is just exactly what\who these acquisitions are ... I have researched this thing to death ... Last night I was even flying in a small plane just before I woke up. Have probably read every single reply on the shrub for however many months now, watched the 'group think' and observed the behavior. Think there is much to be gleaned when you get a feel for it all, most interesting how the bashers just disappear when it starts up-ticking, no accountability ... but I recognize the gamesmanship and possibilities of some of the ... theories. That is, the idea that some of these guys get paid apparently to do so, well, I am not sold on that exactly and the flip-side is or would be the 'pumpers' - I guess it's just that middle ground and sponge like quality (no SP analogies intended) of soaking it all in. I got a hunch a few of these guys know what they are talking about and right now there are a whole lot of jumpers on the bandwagon - guys that were a little bit smarter to wait and get in really low and others that don't want to miss the run ...

Well that ought to get me over the 10 character limit this morning. I'm holding tight but watching like a hawk, have any number of strategies depending on how things go over the next several days. IF and when the PR comes ... Right now everything is just anticipation and guess work, the 'what ifs' ... It could be as huge as many hope it to be, I am leaning that way, cautiously.

Addict
    12-08-2009, 10:19 AM #130
    Good Morning Shots,
    This is how I come up with my numbers. I have an Art Degree, so I just sort of dream things up and they always work out for me. LOL Not very scientific in other words. I'm happy with small gains. I don't figure I'll ever be super wealthy and I don't think I'd be any happier if I was! So, the 4 cent idea seems like a safe exit point to me. I have let things ride past that point in the past, just to see them drop back down below that point and then I was sorry I didn't sell and at least make a little money.
    I sold out yesterday. I hope to buy back in today. I say buy at 3 cents, sell at 3.5 cents and do this a few times. If it never runs bigtime, I still make a nice paycheck.
    That's it Shots, no charts, no science, no nothing. And it works for me. Our old family Doctor who is long dead now, used to use his nose and eyes to diagnose. And he got it right most of the time. He would say, sure I can run a test for that and bill you 90 bucks....or I can tell you what's wrong and save you 90 bucks. I always liked his gut feeling approach to keeping my family healthy. No science, just good sense!
    Nuff said!
    Happiness is the true name of this game. So long as you're happy with the decisions you make, nothing else is required.
    Have a great day everyone.

Page 13 of 24 ... 3111213141523 ...