Enthusiast
    12-23-2009, 01:52 AM #211
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    I like my guess better.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    I gotta go with Julie on this one

Enthusiast
    12-23-2009, 01:53 AM #212
    Somehow I have ridden this pile of elephant crap until Dave sold!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I get to friggen ride it until Dave buys back. What a useless dumb ass retarded idiot I am.

Someone please just pull the cord for me I'm out...........

Enthusiast
    12-23-2009, 01:58 AM #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    My Christmas wish is that this stock sinks below $0.42 and stays there until the last of Mel Karmazin's options expire worthless . . . oh, I know don-Socal, the Board of Director's will simply issue Mel some new shares at say, $0.17 . . . as a reward for the great job he is doing enhancing shareholder value . .

and don't even start up with me today "muscle from Brooklyn" . . . I am in no mood ... Mel sucks and you know it you apologist!

Please Mel, take the NBC-Comcast job already . . . or take this company private and put shareholders out of their misery . . . it's what you have wanted all along anyway!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

First for SRK a BIG

AMEN

My Christmas wish for him. Is for him to wake up in bed one morning.............with Howards hair completely wrapped around his..................eerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr uuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm.

Mentor
    12-23-2009, 04:56 AM #214
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    Somehow I have ridden this pile of elephant crap until Dave sold!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I get to friggen ride it until Dave buys back. What a useless dumb ass retarded idiot I am.

Someone please just pull the cord for me I'm out...........
    LOL - The daily candle is pretty good, we got the 12345 down, I'm still in in one of my cash accounts... let's see what happens. I actually considered rebuying if we get the right candle set up - basically, up tomorrow and then buy EOD on the second day if it closes over prev day high, but truthfully, I wanted to free up cash in that other account, and don't want to overweight anymore... of course, watch the announcement that it's going private and I lost the $2 deal...

Ahh SIRI - it is truly a one of a kind stock - the only one I know of that trades under a buck and basically has 3 websites with dedicated message boards to it. Most only get a thread over at the hub. Are there even 3 websites/boards for trading AAPL?

SIRI investors are... I can't even think of a word...

Mentor
    12-23-2009, 10:12 AM #215
    MEL-K's like a tragedy in my head
    That I can't keep out
    Got me singin' like
    Na na na na everyday
    It's like my E-TRADE'S stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay (2x)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ILy_...eature=related

P.S. Please . . . Julie, Socal, anyone else . . . feel free to write the next verse . . .
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 12-23-2009 at 11:52 AM.

Mentor
    12-23-2009, 10:35 AM #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    I actually considered rebuying if we get the right candle set up - basically, up tomorrow and then buy EOD on the second day if it closes over prev day high, but truthfully, I wanted to free up cash in that other account, and don't want to overweight anymore... of course, watch the announcement that it's going private and I lost the $2 deal......
    Rest easy Dave . . . with Mel et al at the helm it would NEVER be a $2 deal!

In fact, it is set-up quite well now for Siri to be taken private on the cheap . . Mel goes out and makes a lot of appearances, picks a public fight with NASDAQ over the Delisting Rule, spins the ole 10 $1 bills is the same as 1 $10 bill, uses fallacious argument about Buffet's share price being too high, sends Frear over to UBS with a slide show about "enhancing shareholder value"

Then BOOM . . . Liberty starts a short-hedge against their preferred shares on January 4, 2010 as they are permitted to do purusant to the Investment Agreement and Shareholder Rights Plan (which you MUST read together as collective documents because one effectively/de facto amends the other, though Patrick Donnelly would of course deny this) and locks down the share price in the mid $0.50's until the reverse split is required . . . which then shaves another 20-25% off the share price . . . then Liberty sits on it til February 2011 and buys out the other 60% they don't already own (as they are permitted to do under the Iinvestment Agreement) at say a 20-25% permium to the then current share price . .

Mel can then say how "hard he tried" and that the NASDAQ Delisting Rule really "tied his hands" and the market just never properly valued the equity because of the large number of "unsophisticated" retail shareholders and taking the company private just made sense . .

BTW, in case no one else has noticed . . the Company is already effectively 40% privately controlled by John Malone!
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 12-23-2009 at 10:45 AM.

Mentor
    12-23-2009, 04:06 PM #217
    lol - note to self - give a little extra leeway in low targets, like you do for high targets!

Great bounce today so far.

Russell 2000 has also broke resistance!!!!!

Mentor
    12-23-2009, 04:11 PM #218

In fact, it is set-up quite well now for Siri to be taken private on the cheap . . Mel goes out and makes a lot of appearances, picks a public fight with NASDAQ over the Delisting Rule, spins the ole 10 $1 bills is the same as 1 $10 bill, uses fallacious argument about Buffet's share price being too high, sends Frear over to UBS with a slide show about "enhancing shareholder value"

Then BOOM . . . Liberty starts a short-hedge against their preferred shares on January 4, 2010 as they are permitted to do purusant to the Investment Agreement and Shareholder Rights Plan (which you MUST read together as collective documents because one effectively/de facto amends the other, though Patrick Donnelly would of course deny this) and locks down the share price in the mid $0.50's until the reverse split is required . . . which then shaves another 20-25% off the share price . . . then Liberty sits on it til February 2011 and buys out the other 60% they don't already own (as they are permitted to do under the Iinvestment Agreement) at say a 20-25% permium to the then current share price . .

Mel can then say how "hard he tried" and that the NASDAQ Delisting Rule really "tied his hands" and the market just never properly valued the equity because of the large number of "unsophisticated" retail shareholders and taking the company private just made sense . .

BTW, in case no one else has noticed . . the Company is already effectively 40% privately controlled by John Malone!
    See - that's why I suck at being a speculator - you have my head spinning in circles. If you want a good laugh - put in the ticker DKAM (go back a couple of years) - I tried to speculate on that one, cost me quite a bit!

Mentor
    12-23-2009, 11:04 PM #219

what would it take for you to quit drinking hartliebs kool aid?

Enthusiast
    12-25-2009, 01:37 PM #220
    Merry Christmas to everyone!

Page 22 of 27 ... 122021222324 ...