Page 27 of 27 ... 17252627
    01-05-2010, 03:08 PM #261
    SCRF ..SRK..Doc..and to all the rest..Happy New Year

It was fun reading the comments. Havakasha don't be too disappointed you only needed the good news to come out four or five days earlier and you would have been right on.

What next? end of the month? ...R/S?
    What do you have up your sleeve SCRF?

vaporgold

Legend
    01-05-2010, 03:21 PM #262
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporgold View Post
    SCRF ..SRK..Doc..and to all the rest..Happy New Year

It was fun reading the comments. Havakasha don't be too disappointed you only needed the good news to come out four or five days earlier and you would have been right on.

What next? end of the month? ...R/S?
    What do you have up your sleeve SCRF?

vaporgold
    Not too disappointed. it was fun. Like you said only a few days off.

Guru
    01-06-2010, 02:51 AM #263

What the hell is up?

I look at this thread and it pathetic!

This was the hottest thread in the Universe a while back. The stock is magic..it is making money....and nobody wishes to attend.

I am shocked....because you are making money...etc. etc.. Julie is here moderating the whole thing. She is so wonderful and sexy and caring. She loves people.

I have learned a lot about women lately. I have made a true effort to understand women. I have found out a bunch of things. Not like being one myself, but really understanding women. Well, believe it or not..women run off of emotion...not like guys who just "run" and function.

Emotions to women are pleasure. Emotions are a woman's total being. If a guy can understand that and give to a woman's total being, then life will be great. If not, then expect hell.

I just say........."Long live SIRI!". I think it will have to work out!

Bill

Page 27 of 27 ... 17252627