Page 25 of 27 ... 152324252627
    12-30-2009, 09:44 AM #241
    Socal..not drunk but better, lol. If your a real Cally boy you know what I am talking about.

Shorts are going to hit today, if anyone is looking for a 4-5% move. FAZ is due for a nice pop up and FXP should start its way toward 9. After looking at the volume, maybe not quite 9 but a nice move at that. Good luck all.

In the news segement....GMAC is getting another few billion...their done. GM and Chrysler are in trouble, don't get it twisted. The housing numbers sucked...the media calls it flat...I love it. Housing is going to be the countries biggest problem for years. Any profession in or touching housing is screwed. The info I am getting from the banks is about the shadow market, it never seems to get any real attention....well its real and its way worse than anyone can imagine. Don't ask me though, I only run a Mortgage servicing company covering over a third of SC, more than half of the coast of the entire state...lol. One more...unemployment state wide is 12%, some counties like Darlington, Marlboro, 18-20%. Maybe some road projects will save us...what a joke...don't forget, without the government stimulus our GDP would still be negative...recession/depression type conditions...but hey keep reading the headlines, buying stock and don't worry we are on our way out! Bullsht.

Big Ben

12-30-2009, 05:16 PM #242
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Socal..not drunk but better, lol. If your a real Cally boy you know what I am talking about.

Shorts are going to hit today, if anyone is looking for a 4-5% move. FAZ is due for a nice pop up and FXP should start its way toward 9. After looking at the volume, maybe not quite 9 but a nice move at that. Good luck all.

In the news segement....GMAC is getting another few billion...their done. GM and Chrysler are in trouble, don't get it twisted. The housing numbers sucked...the media calls it flat...I love it. Housing is going to be the countries biggest problem for years. Any profession in or touching housing is screwed. The info I am getting from the banks is about the shadow market, it never seems to get any real attention....well its real and its way worse than anyone can imagine. Don't ask me though, I only run a Mortgage servicing company covering over a third of SC, more than half of the coast of the entire state...lol. One more...unemployment state wide is 12%, some counties like Darlington, Marlboro, 18-20%. Maybe some road projects will save us...what a joke...don't forget, without the government stimulus our GDP would still be negative...recession/depression type conditions...but hey keep reading the headlines, buying stock and don't worry we are on our way out! Bullsht.

Big Ben
    You have to watch out for that wacky weed.. It can make you say some silly shit.
    imho
    vaporgold

Mentor
    12-31-2009, 12:40 PM #243
    Geez, looks like my first bearish target of 0.575 may be the one today...
    The koats need to start buying - if they pool enough coin together, they could still take it...

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-31-2009, 02:56 PM #244
    59 and a half cents at the moment. Not a bad way to end the year.....at least compared to .57....LOL

Mentor
    12-31-2009, 04:11 PM #245
    Hey, look at that. Almost 60 cents now!

If we can do just 17 more cents during power hour, I'll win!!!!!

Mentor
    12-31-2009, 05:11 PM #246
    SRK...your the man! You got within 3.49 cents. That's the way to do it RoadKill!

This has been really fun. But, in reality, I'd like to see a nice big run for January.

Legend
    12-31-2009, 05:30 PM #247
    Congratulations SRK. Well done.

Mentor
    12-31-2009, 08:57 PM #248
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    SRK...your the man! You got within 3.49 cents. That's the way to do it RoadKill!

This has been really fun. But, in reality, I'd like to see a nice big run for January.
    You're right Chuck . . . this has been a lot of fun! But it sure would'a been nice if Relmor had won!

Mentor
    12-31-2009, 09:01 PM #249
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Congratulations SRK. Well done.
    Thank you Lloyd . . . the SB Team did a great job . . now lets all make some money in 2010!

Mentor
    12-31-2009, 09:02 PM #250
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Dear SRK,

Awesome! Amazing! Congratulations!

And, your very special prize awaits you.

Julie
    hmmmmmmmm . . . . . . is it bigger than a breadbox?