Page 3 of 27 1234513 ...
    12-02-2009, 02:28 AM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    We are shaping up to be a solid team. We have one more slot. Let me know. Thanks.
    I'm in for the last spot if you haven't filled it yet.

Mentor
    12-02-2009, 09:18 AM #22
    ================================================
    Johnny.

I love it!!!!!

Thanks for your help Johnny. It should be fun. I have seven people right now. I think by Friday I should have all ten with their number for Dec. 31st. Let me know if you think we could set something up for Saturday or Sunday to do the matching. Ok? Also. Do I need to make an account over there. I went there today to see the article by Relmoor but just read it and moved on. Nevermind made an account. Thanks.

Let me know.
    Ok,good we are set on match play,we will get this done by sunday night,once i get our list i'll post it here and you do same on our sight and we'll match them up,we'll do it in chat sunday,you get your predictions and ouri'll have..after matchups set we'll post them with predictions on both sites and let the games begin..

Enthusiast
    12-02-2009, 10:49 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by S50Fan View Post
    I'm in for the last spot if you haven't filled it yet.

---------------------------------------
    Your In!!!!!!!!! Thanks. Please get me your number on a PM by Friday. Thanks. Lets get em.

Legend
    12-02-2009, 11:41 AM #24
    ----------------------------------------------------
    John's certainly free and encouraged to join us in the contest. Along with hoping to defeat the "other" site. He can prove once and for all that he is also a better stock forecaster than yourself..............................
    Sounds good. Thanks.

Enthusiast
    12-02-2009, 08:28 PM #25

Add Another Digit

I have one person add a third digit to their answer. I think this could be important in case of a tiebreaker. If you want to do that please simply PM me. Thanks again. Things are really shaping up for a great contest.

Socal

Mentor
    12-02-2009, 09:18 PM #26
    how about this suggestion:

on dec 31st each team has its players ranked from 1-10 based on their proximity to the stock price. the player who got the closest to the stock price from kingofalltrades vs the player who got the closest to the stock price from siriusbuzz (the one who is closest wins this match). the 2nd most accurate picker from KOAT vs the 2nd most accurate picker from SB (closest to the stock price wins that match)..and so on and so on. i think this is the fairest way to decide the overall winner. the team that has more accurate pickers wins the whole game. pretty simple. any flaws in this scoring system?

what do you guys think.
    Last edited by bassmaster; 12-02-2009 at 09:23 PM.

Enthusiast
    12-02-2009, 10:54 PM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    how about this suggestion:

on dec 31st each team has its players ranked from 1-10 based on their proximity to the stock price. the player who got the closest to the stock price from kingofalltrades vs the player who got the closest to the stock price from siriusbuzz (the one who is closest wins this match). the 2nd most accurate picker from KOAT vs the 2nd most accurate picker from SB (closest to the stock price wins that match)..and so on and so on. i think this is the fairest way to decide the overall winner. the team that has more accurate pickers wins the whole game. pretty simple. any flaws in this scoring system?

what do you guys think.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bass.

I like your idea. It's more manageable in terms of simplifying the names based on their own ranking within that web site. I think Johnnys is more like a fantasy football system where you draft and put each person up head to head. Johnny's makes the person doing the selecting for each match much more apt to dictate the outcome where yours puts more emphasis on the overall team scoring and how each member did within the team. Each is good with me. Hopefully Johnny stops by or I will go over there and see what he thinks. Thanks.

Enthusiast
    12-02-2009, 10:57 PM #28

List of Id's Representing the "Buzz"

An asterick by them, means I have received their prediction number.

1. Julietoo *
    2. Candleman *
    3. SRK *
    4. Socal *
    5. Havakasha
    6. John *
    7. Dr. Dave
    8. Bassmaster *
    9. Hopeful
    10. S50Fan *
    Last edited by socalrunningfool; 12-03-2009 at 07:22 PM.

Legend
    12-03-2009, 02:54 PM #29
    Do i get two quesses because you gave me 2 names?
    Something like .68/.79 ? LOL.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 12-03-2009 at 02:56 PM.

Enthusiast
    12-03-2009, 07:14 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Do i get two quesses because you gave me 2 names?
    Something like .68/.79 ? LOL.
    ------------------------------------
    Ok I have you as Havakasha. So I need "One" prediction. lol. Thanks.

Page 3 of 27 1234513 ...