Page 1 of 2 12
    Head Honcho
    01-15-2008, 11:09 PM #1

Romney Wins Michigan

Good news for the Romney camp. Romney takes Michigan
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

02-02-2008, 08:15 PM #2
    You know Tyler what I don't get at all is the hypocrisy of the Republicans that support Romney . With his ever changing stances on abortion , gun control and a host of other things if there was a D behind his name they would label him a bigger flip flopper than John Kerry . But because he has an R behind his name he is allowed to change his mind ?

I call it pandering , plain and simple .

Enthusiast
    02-05-2008, 02:19 PM #3

Romney or Not

recalled........
    Last edited by JasonL; 02-06-2008 at 10:39 PM.

02-06-2008, 07:31 AM #4
    Jason ,

I agree with a lot of what you say but there is nothing to support the supposition that Romney will bring change . I am so tired of these stupid wedge issues dominating elections instead of what is important . But Romney has embraced every botched policy decision that Bush has screwed up . Instead of making us the bastion of freedom again he not only supports torture but wants to double the size of Guantanamo. A vote for Romney is a vote for more of the same by a much smarter guy .

That last part is what makes him REALLY dangerous !!!

Look at the damage Bush has done . Can you imagine the damage that would have been possible if he had half a brain ??? LMAO !!!

The only person on either ticket that I think has an outside chance of bringing about real change is Obama the rest of the candidates are all more of the same with a very small twist here or there IMHO .

Eduardo S Fernandez

Enthusiast
    02-06-2008, 04:01 PM #5

to eduardo

recalled.........
    Last edited by JasonL; 02-06-2008 at 10:27 PM.

Enthusiast
    02-06-2008, 04:02 PM #6

about Obama

recalled......

Enthusiast
    02-06-2008, 04:07 PM #7

oh and by the way

recalled.........

02-06-2008, 08:44 PM #8
    Jason ,

The angry conservative . Why am I not surprised . I try to engage you in civil conversation and I get a personal attack and an attack on democrats and liberals . Funny because I am a registered Independent . Do you even realize why the cry for CHANGE is so prevalent in the US today it is because your conservative party that controlled congress for over a decade and the executive branch simultaneously for six of those years screwed things up so bad that now everyone with half a brain is looking for CHANGE !!!

I asked you one simple question what has Romney done or said that makes you think would bring change ? And this enraged you so much that you had to attack me personally ? You are quite the class act sir .

Good luck to you I will not bother to address you again ,

Eduardo S Fernandez
    Last edited by eduardo; 02-08-2008 at 03:23 AM.

Enthusiast
    02-06-2008, 10:39 PM #9
    You are correct, I was a little out of line...
    I recalled my messages, cause theres no reason to post anger, that just feeds the hate.
    Im really not that angry or that extreme right....
    I do agree with CIA techniques to help save Americans, our cultures, and our way of life, whatever it takes, but no need to get all nasty about it. I do not believe conservatives are completely the problem in Washington, its all partys and too many days offs and vacations, things dont get done, or thought through enough. I do agree Bush's foreign policy has made much more of a mess than it was before he was in office.
    I do like Romney, I do like to hear Obama speak of change, and my family was comfortable living under the clinton administered economy for 8 years, so really, when its all said and done, I will support the one that fits me best. I have never liked it myself when people press political views on me, so I will not do it as well. sorry if I offended you or anyone.
    Last edited by JasonL; 02-06-2008 at 10:46 PM.

Head Honcho
    02-07-2008, 12:48 AM #10

Romney

I missed a lot of the exchange, and see that Jason recalled some posts. Whetever happened, I respect that the discussion sought a level of mutual respect.

Romney

I like the man. I have met him several times and repspect whta he has done in the past.

I feel that this nation needs a strong business leader that understands that this day and age is more of a global age where an global economy is taking shape.

In my humble opinion, Romney has something to offer that this country could use. The political barbs happening in the campaigns is unfortunate, but it is and always has been part of the process.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Page 1 of 2 12