Guru
    11-25-2009, 02:42 PM #1

Fox Host Gets it totally correct on Public Option

FOX tells you that it will be funded by tax payers that is totally correct Both the house and Senate plans will have tax payers funding and paying more then they did before in ether taxes or fees from the IRS for not having health insurance.

FOX tells you that the government option will be the only option left in the end. BECAUSE It is simple and anyone with any intelligence knows if the government can call all the rules will have a huge advantage. ON TOP OF THAT has a limitless amount of funds (funded by the tax payers), can run into all the debt they want (LOOK AT THE POST OFFICE) and still stay in business. EVEN the CBO says that the House bill will drive millions right from the start into government plans FROM the private company plans they used to have. The simple reason is it will have a 8% penalty and if the company offering insurance pays more then 8% then they will naturally (and have no choice) to push that cost off to the government, thats because most company plans are more then 8% of their pay. It is called competition if their competitor does it they would have no other choice but to do the same to stay competitive. That is just economics 101.

FOX tells you that you will have to pay MORE in premiums and they totally correct once again. I know if you watch any other news you dont know this but even the CBO says that premiums will most likely go up much more then if they were left alone.

Legend
    11-25-2009, 03:31 PM #2
    LOL.

I will let you all decide. Here it is. Once again John couldnt engage me on my own thread. Just another typical chicken hawk. weak kneed yellow belly sap sucker.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...yer-funded-gov

Guru
    11-25-2009, 04:18 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    LOL.

I will let you all decide. Here it is. Once again John couldnt engage me on my own thread. Just another typical chicken hawk. weak kneed yellow belly sap sucker.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...yer-funded-gov

Yes dumbass, I agree people should see the clip. I also saw the the clip and what she said will be exactly what happens. Only a uninformed twit like yourself would say differently after the truth has been shown to you.

FACT: The House bill pays for half of its healthcare from higher taxes. Other half through Medicare cuts (about 500 billion)

FACT: The Senate bill will have any couple that does not want health insurance paying now 1,900 (used to be 3,600) a year in IRS fees. That fee drop was exactly the reason the insurance companies turned on the healthcare bill. They realized they needed the fees to be higher to get more people into the program to cover the cost of the NEW regulations (rules) the government would put on them.

FACT: The true cost is at LEAST 2.1 TRILLION over 10 years not 849 billion. Taking the cost from when the service is fully implemented to the end of 10 years. You see what many may not know (if they dont watch FOX) is that the government plan starts to TAX people and CUT medicare the FIRST year the plan is passed BUT does not start in benefits for at least the first 3 years and is not totally offering benefits till 7 years into the plan being started. The problem with that is you cant do that in the next 10 years (not to mention it is a accounting gemic, democrats are trying to pull over on dumbfricks like Havakasha)

If you were informed you twit you would have known those facts. If you had common sense and logic or just a little bit of intelligence you would be able to know what happens as a consequence of certain actions.

Guru
    11-25-2009, 05:02 PM #4
    what are facts to much for you.

Guru
    11-28-2009, 08:33 AM #5
    Yeap thats what I thought Havakasha cant handel good old common sense when it slaps him in the face.