Guru
    11-25-2009, 02:01 PM #1

"Hiding evidence of global cooling"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...lobal-cooling/

Yes thats right folks they have been exposed and this is not going anywhere now.

Legend
    11-25-2009, 02:19 PM #2
    The problem with everything you say (and i dont read it, not even one word.lol) John is that in 2 months from now we are going to have the figures for global temperature for this year. At the end of 2010 we will yet have another figure and I think you should be concerned that time still exists in this universe because you are going to be proved wrong. Cant wait. How about you?
    I will guess this year 2009 will be about the 6th warmest on record.
    Whats your quess? Put your quess down on paper for all to see.

Guru
    11-25-2009, 03:32 PM #3
    I'll bet you are wrong. Ask "julietoo" to where her summer went this year or you could read the New York times article "what happen to summer" that was published a few months ago.

So lets get something srtaight as long as you dont get your information from the very same people that have been caught on using tricks to hide data.

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/11/2...warming-fraud/

OR

NASA for that matter who have been found out to have blatantly lied themselves and only corrected their studies after they were shown to have totally got it wrong.

"According to the new data published by NASA, 1998 is no longer the hottest year ever. 1934 is. Four of the top 10 years of US CONUS high temperature deviations are now from the 1930s: 1934, 1931, 1938 and 1939, while only 3 of the top 10 are from the last 10 years (1998, 2006, 1999). Several years (2000, 2002, 2003, 2004) fell well down the leaderboard, behind even 1900."

Havakasha, I am sorry but you dont have a leg to stand on anymore. EVERYONE of your scientist have shown themselves to be liers and falsifiers of data.

You are so lost it is unbelievable to me that anyone that has seen the information I have shown you and then has been shown that many of the scientist that you put so much faith into have been found to have SAID THEMSELVES that they have used false data, hide other data that proves them wrong and then would basically lie cheat and steal to keep their farse going.

I will say it again, the reason I was able to tell you something 6 MONTHS before your own UN head climate scientist JUST said (you know, that the earth will be going through a 10 to 20 year cooling trend) is because I had the correct data and you (and he) did not. Hey dipshit am I more intelligent on climate change then he is or is it that you and he were following INcorrect data provided to you by those same liying numnuts.

Guru
    11-25-2009, 04:37 PM #4
    Ho this will not be pushed to the bottom. I know it is what Havakasha tries to do to threads that are daming to his ideology but the truth has to be put to the top.

Guru
    11-28-2009, 08:30 AM #5
    Yes lloyd thats right you cant hide this like you guys like to do to the truth.