Guru
    11-24-2009, 04:49 PM #1

Oxford definition of "bow": submit, defer, yield, give in, give way

Yes the president of the United States that what he was doing each and everytime he bows to the sudie King, the Japanize PM, the Chinise president. Now ask yourselves who else (all of Americas enemies) sees that and if that shows strength or weakness. Then ask yourselves why it is that no other US President has NOT EVER BOWED to anyone, that was before Obama.

Legend
    11-24-2009, 05:19 PM #2
    LOL. I quess we should listen to John and the Chicken Hawk Cheney over the
    former TOP COMMANDER OF US TROOPS IN ASIA.
    ADMIRAL TIMOTHY KEATING BEGS TO DIFFER WITH THEM.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...KTwHJ6ZZq-rLlA

Guru
    11-24-2009, 05:31 PM #3
    Once again you dont have to believe me, just look at your history. At no time in history has any U.S. President OR Vice President (for that matter) ever bowed to any other head of state. THERE WAS A REASON FOR THAT. Why do you think that is. What lloyd doesn't understand about that, I have not a clue. He would like you to think Obama is more intelligent then all that came before him. Yet the truth is more simple he is the most inexperienced president we have ever had. Thats what you get when you have a half term senator elected to be President of the US. The fact is like much else and has been proven he does not have the experience to be president. JUST LOOK AT THE STATE OF THINGS.

Legend
    11-25-2009, 06:17 PM #4
    Oops. Wouldnt you know it. Guess who i just spotted bowing to foreign leaders? Yeah thats right. Mr. Bush. John i dont know how to break this to you but I think you are going to have to apologize to someone.

Here it is John. I know you dont WANT to face it John but you know the facts are the facts (oh man you say you dont care about the facts?) Oh wait a minute. Do i see right? is Bush dressed in some foreign Communist garb as well? OH NO!

Keep scrolling down and you'll see it. So very embarassing of our great Bush league leader.

http://thelonggoodbye.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by Havakasha; 11-25-2009 at 07:23 PM.

Guru
    11-28-2009, 08:25 AM #5
    Ho your joking right. Hey dumbass there is clearly a difference between a bob of the head and kissing a guys dick as Obama did. I bob my head to when I shake a guys hand and say, hey how you doing if you notice many people do that THAT IS NOT A BOW. A bow is when you do what Obama did which is bend your body at the waist dumbass. Thats why you dumbass noone cared when other presidents including Clinton poped their heads and why every clear thinking person thinks what Obama did is a disgrace. They know a bow when they see one.

Now as for Obama just being a president that has absolutely no experience and should not ever been president, He cant even bow correctly!!!!!! YOU DONT SHAKE THE PERSONS HAND AS YOU BOW.

As for it making Obama look "submit, defer, yield, give in, give way". You dont see the Sudie King, Japans PM, and Chinas president bowing back, DO YOU.

Only a twit such as yourself would come back here and try to discribe a head bob as a bow because only a twit like yourself cant get over your ideology. Hey I tell you what when you have a picture that looks like Bush is giving the Japans PM a blow job then come back to me you dipwad.
    Last edited by john; 11-28-2009 at 08:28 AM.