Thread: Stolen E-Mails Sharpen a Brawl Between Climate Scientists and Skeptics

Stolen E-Mails Sharpen a Brawl Between Climate Scientists and Skeptics

As i continue to say its always nice to read an article that discusses the issue as opposed to more rants from the right wing. Judge for yourself.

http://www.nytimes.com/cwire/2009/11...ima-19517.html

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if John has yet offered an opinion on the Earth's temperature for the next 2 years?
    Last edited by Havakasha; 11-24-2009 at 05:47 PM.

If you read the emails they show nothing of what Fox News is saying. John and others just impulsively parrot their propaganda

OF THE THOUSANDS OF EMAILS, THE FOXIES SHOWED A COUPLE (YEP A COUPLE) IN WHICH:

A. CLIMATE SCIENTISTS SPOKE DEROGATORILY OF THE DENIERS (I MEAN JOHN SHOULD APPRECIATE THAT SINCE HE CALLS EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER A DUMBSHIT, DUMBASS ETC ALL THE TIME). THIS, WHILE NOTHING TO DO WITH SCIENCE IS NEITHER A CRIME, NOR AN ISSUE, SINCE THE EMAILS ARE NOT (NOT, NOT, NOT!) A SCIENTIFIC PAPER.

B. SHOWED THAT ONE (ONE, ONE, ONE) SCIENTIST USED A "TRICK" TO SHOW PRESENT ONE (ONE,ONE, ONE LOL) PIECE OF DATA IN A PARTICULAR WAY. THE "TRICK" WRITTEN ABOUT IN THE EMAIL ISNT A DECEPTION, RATHER A TECHNIQUE

C. ONE EMAIL WHICH SAID THAT ITS A TRAVESTY ONLY REFLECT FRUSTRATION ON PART OF THE AUTHOR IN THE SAME WAY A D.A. AT THE OJ TRIAL COMPLAINED THAT "ITS A TRAVESTY THAT WITH DNA EVIDENCE THE JURORS ACQUITTED OJ"

GIVEN THAT THEY HAVE SHOWN NOTHIN IN OVER THOUSAND OF EMAILS THAT PROVES NOTHIN.

I SUGGEST THEY GET AN EDUCATION
    BY ATTENDING GRADE SCHOOL FIRST.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 11-25-2009 at 05:05 PM.

The debate continues. Its always important to add rationality to wacky right wing nonsense.

Just got to get some facts into this argument

5. Ad Fairy Senior Member