Page 1 of 2 12
    Guru
    11-24-2009, 10:34 AM #1

global warming scientist ADMIT to cooking the books on man made global warming.

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/11/2...warming-fraud/

I told you all this crap never made sense and now we know why. The global warming scientist lied about the data and covered it up by putting in false results to make it look like global warming was happening.

Legend
    11-24-2009, 12:51 PM #2
    its a good attempt but just another right wing distortion. Want to bet on the global temperature for the next two years? I didnt think so.

Guru
    11-24-2009, 01:07 PM #3
    Yea and if you believe what you just said then you obviously did not read this part of the link did you or his direct qoutes from that link.

"A 62 megabyte zip file, containing around 160 megabytes of emails, pdfs and other documents, has been confirmed as genuine by the head of the University of East Anglia’s Climate Research Unit, Dr Phil Jones.
    In an exclusive interview with Investigate magazine’s TGIF Edition, Jones confirms his organization has been hacked, and the data flying all over the internet appears to have come from his organisation."

“It was a hacker. We were aware of this about three or four days ago that someone had hacked into our system and taken and copied loads of data files and emails.”

People have been after this kind of information for years trying to go through the "freedom of information act". Now we know why they would not let it out.

Guru
    11-24-2009, 02:31 PM #4
    To be honest I care less about the insults the people (I cant call them climate scientists anymore) were saying towards scientist that are skeptics about man made global warming. What I care about is the parts of the Emails were they say they totally falsified and manipulated data to show man made global warming. The fact that they had to do any of that proves their whole man made global warming case is a shambles. I also find the fact that they conspired to keep disenting opinion and findings out of any orginaztion very telling. The reason is clear, when you are manipulating data to the extent they have they would have to keep other opposing opinions out because it would not be that hard for other scientist to figure that they did and be exposed for what total frauds they are.

No matter what they want to say now about what they ment it makes them look as stupid as Havakasha. As an example take a look at how this guy tries to explain away the word "trick".

__________________________________________________ _______

"In another e-mail posted online, and unrelated to Mr. Trenberth, the British research center's director, Phil Jones, wrote that he had used a "trick" to "hide the decline" in a chart detailing recent global temperatures. Mr. Jones has denied manipulating evidence and insisted his comment had been misunderstood. He said in a statement Saturday that he'd used the word trick "as in a clever thing to do.""

__________________________________________________ ________

Unbelievable isn't it, they cant talk there way out of this one without them looking more ridiculous then they already look.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...lobal-warming/

Guru
    11-24-2009, 04:52 PM #5
    I will never let this drop it is to important information

Guru
    11-24-2009, 05:47 PM #6
    Remember this, the people that say there was no man made global warming have been trying to get the data that these same global warming guys used in their models and that was why the whole "freedom of in formation act" came in because they already knew it was being manipulated. There are several books out on just that. They wanted the figures that these guys used to plug in and get the outcome they were getting. It just so happens many of the emails also cover the hiding and destroying of information when the "freedom of information act" was applied for. This is so huge it will destroy the man made global warming myth.

Guru
    11-28-2009, 09:14 AM #7
    As a side note I just have to ask what normally happens when scientist are found out to have even slightly altered data much less what these people did. Thats right they are shund by their peers. The problem here is many of their peers are in cahoots with the ones that got cought lying and covering up and falsifing data. I cant wiat to see what happens next.

Guru
    11-30-2009, 12:26 PM #8
    global warming scientist ADMIT to cooking the books on man made global warming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://hotair.com/archives/2009/11/2...warming-fraud/

Guru
    11-30-2009, 03:16 PM #9
    BBC had this information at least a month before the hacked emails were put out on the internet. The question now is how many other news agencies also had them.

Guru
    11-30-2009, 06:14 PM #10
    More to come, the news out now is there is even more to come in emails and documents.

Page 1 of 2 12