Page 2 of 2 12
    11-24-2009, 08:58 PM #11

Evidence

Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Why Atyp, whatever do you mean? What innuendos.

Julie
    Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury:

I direct your attention to the witness, aka The Homewrecker, aka The Vixen, aka The Pixie. She goes by many other aliases too numerous to mention. We will pass to you samples of her writings. They are dripping with suggestive writing, teasings and outright erotica. Witnesses will testify to her sly, manipulative demeanor. But make no mistake; this is a brazen dangerous woman. Children must be kept from her as they will be tarnished if she gazes upon them. Her own mother has testified that she is cautious around her. We will present further evidence of her duplicity shortly.
    Last edited by Atypical; 11-24-2009 at 10:18 PM.

11-24-2009, 09:37 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Atypical View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury:

I direct your attention to the witness, aka The Homewrecker, aka The Vixen, aka The Pixie. She goes by many other aliases too numerous to mention. We will pass to you samples of her writings. They are dripping with suggestive writing, teasings and outright erotica. Witnesses will testify to her sly, manipulative demeanor. But make no mistake; this is a brazen dangerous women. Children must be kept from her as they will be tarnished if she gazes upon them. Her own mother has testified that she is cautious around her. We will present further evidence of her duplicity shortly.

Wait wait, one minute here. I didn't agree to a trial! If you choose to pursue this I am pleading temporary insanity. No burning
    at the stake for me. Besides no sense in dragging up old posts. There
    is no evidence to show I am the one who actually posted. Several people
    have had access to my laptop. (just wait until I talk to my mother!)

No evidence, no case.

Sorry, Atyp.

11-24-2009, 09:57 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Wait wait, one minute here. I didn't agree to a trial! If you choose to pursue this I am pleading temporary insanity. No burning
    at the stake for me. Besides no sense in dragging up old posts. There
    is no evidence to show I am the one who actually posted. Several people
    have had access to my laptop. (just wait until I talk to my mother!)

No evidence, no case.

Sorry, Atyp.
    Ladies and Gentlemen

We live in Salem, a community of law-abidng people. We know that there are those who don't practice our values. But we will prove that there is no way this blasphemer can avoid responsibiitiy for her crimes. Her claim that there is someone else composing her "posts" is an outright lie. Her mother has said as much, at great risk to her safety. We have a witness, ladies and gentlemen. It is someone known as John. This man NEVER lies. He is a paragon of rectitude. Knows everything. We will show that it is known (by our spies) that this witch has clouded men's minds. She is able to appear and disappear at will. So it is not surprising that many view her comments as innocent. I suggest that the executioner be notified.

Legend
    11-30-2009, 04:53 PM #14
    Cant read this thread enough.
    i mean of course minus the julietoo dialoque.

Legend
    11-30-2009, 06:11 PM #15
    read the bbc study and make up your mind. It took John days to find ONE climate scientist (turned out he worked for the oil and gas industry) who supported his side.

Page 2 of 2 12