Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: Sirius Weekly Thread Week of 11-23-09

  1. #21
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    The eloquent logic of your post proves my point precisely!

    THE $1.00 LISTING REQUIREMENT IS COMPLETELY ARBITRARY!!

    why not $0.99?
    why not $1.01?

    And moreover numbnuts . . . what business is it of the NASDAQ to tell a Company how many shares they should have? That should be an internal corporate decision reached between Company Executives, the Board of Directors and the Company's Shareholders.

    So frick you dipwad

    and Ho, Mel beat DOJ and FCC . . . NASDAQ will be a cakewalk
    Why dont you just finish, why not $0.99?, why not .98?, why not .97, why not .96?, ect., ect., ect. and so on and so on all the way down to why not .01?, Why not .009?, anyway I think you get the point the figure had to be set and a dollar has its reasons just like other things have their reasons for other limits. Why 70 MPH, why not 65?, why not 60?, why not 55?, why not 50?, and so on. Do you get it yet.


    Second of all, if Mel wants to keep SIRIXM a part of the NASDAQ exchange then he has to follow THEIR rules. Part of those rules is that they stay above a dollar. Now while they dont care how Mel gets the PPS above a dollar, if he is going to try and use a lame excuse as a large market cap. Then he better be able to explain why they have such a high market cap and such a low PPS. There is only one resonable conclusion one can draw from that.


    Now while after the DOJ and the FCC, you are right I should not put anything past Mel but if he gets this through I will personally stone anyone that puts Mel down again.


    By the way those are some insulting and hurtful words you are using. I am personally hurt and sobing right now. Thanks thanks alot, now I have to go and change my tampon.



    P.S. I will say this once again. If Mel did not make it clear that he will do what ever it took to keep SIRIXM on the NASDAQ then he might have a fighting chance. The problem is he did make it clear he would and even said he would do a RS to do it.
    Last edited by john; 11-24-2009 at 03:41 PM.

  2. #22
    Sirius Roadkill is offline
    Mentor
    Sirius Roadkill's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 1,882
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Second of all, if Mel wants to keep SIRIXM a part of the NASDAQ exchange then he has to follow THEIR rules. Part of those rules is that they stay above a dollar.
    rules are meant to be broken dipwad . . tell'em Charles


  3. #23
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    rules are meant to be broken dipwad . . tell'em Charles




    Hey numnuts did you even bother to read the last part of my post???

    Here it is again:

    "P.S. I will say this once again. If Mel did not make it clear that he will do whatever it took to keep SIRIXM on the NASDAQ then he might have a fighting chance. The problem is he did make it clear he would and even said he would do a RS to do it."


    Personally I find the second to last part of the post to be the best part of that post but to each his own.
    Last edited by john; 11-24-2009 at 04:05 PM.

  4. #24
    Sirius Roadkill is offline
    Mentor
    Sirius Roadkill's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 1,882
    but now let me ask you this john . . .

    lets suppose we can't come into compliance naturally

    and lets further suppose that no special circumstances extension or exemption is granted by NASDAQ (which I believe will happen)

    are you fearful of the R/S having an adverse impact on share price?

    and if you are . . how will you hedge your current long position?


    and Ho, just in case anyone forgot . . Mel knows the NASDAQ secret handshake . . . remember? remember that special NASDAQ rule that allowed Mel to give away 40% of the company to Liberty without a shareholder vote?

    hmmm?

  5. #25
    Sirius Roadkill is offline
    Mentor
    Sirius Roadkill's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 1,882
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Hey numnuts did you even bother to read the last part of my post???

    Here it is again:

    "P.S. I will say this once again. If Mel did not make it clear that he will do whatever it took to keep SIRIXM on the NASDAQ then he might have a fighting chance. The problem is he did make it clear he would and even said he would do a RS to do it."


    Personally I find the second to last part of the post to be the best part of that post but to each his own.

    Yes dipwad . . I read the whole thing . . when you want a building variance to construct an ice cream shop with a parking deficiency do you go marching into the zoning office announcing that you will do whatever it takes to get that variance?

    NO. You kiss ass and give the corporate speak and have your lawyers write the briefs . . .



    now get outta here and go fight Handwringer

  6. #26
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    No I am not worried because I DISAGREE with Bassmaster on the fact that SIRIXM is NOT in a good position to do one in the near future. I believe while it may have a slight downturn it will come back soon after and I can wait it out at that point anyway. I will not sell because it is not unheard of that a stock gos up afterwards and with the catalist that have been going on with SIRIXM I would not put anything beyond it. For those that believe in manipulation just think that could be a good time for those people to get your shares on the semi cheap and have it head up without a stop so you can jump on because you will be waiting for that drop that never came.

  7. #27
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Yes dipwad . . I read the whole thing . . when you want a building variance to construct an ice cream shop with a parking deficiency do you go marching into the zoning office announcing that you will do whatever it takes to get that variance?

    NO. You kiss ass and give the corporate speak and have your lawyers write the briefs . . .



    now get outta here and go fight Handwringer


    The problem is Mel played the DOJ and the FCC totally differently because he made it clear there was only so far he was going to go before he pulled out of the deal. Here he has made it clear and got all the concrete layed that he will and is ready to do a RS split.


    P.S. Handwringer is just getting stupid at this point, while it is good for a laugh it is almost just getting to ridiculous at this point to even bother with that twit. I mean My god what else does he need he is confronted with E-mails that say they lied and manipulated data to show global warming and he after all that has been told to him before has the gull to disbelieve. It is amazing How many times do I have to be correct. I told him 6 months before that the earth was going into a 10 to 20 year cooling trend and then when his own head UN scientist says almost exactly what I just said 6 MONTHS BEFORE, he STILL has trouble believing his scientist were falsifing data. How the hell does he think I knew about the cooling trend 6 MONTHS BEFORE they did. Here I will give him a clue: I was not looking at false data, he was.
    Last edited by john; 11-24-2009 at 04:30 PM.

  8. #28
    Sirius Roadkill is offline
    Mentor
    Sirius Roadkill's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 1,882
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    No I am not worried because I DISAGREE with Bassmaster on the fact that SIRIXM is NOT in a good position to do one in the near future. I believe while it may have a slight downturn it will come back soon after and I can wait it out at that point anyway. I will not sell because it is not unheard of that a stock gos up afterwards and with the catalist that have been going on with SIRIXM I would not put anything beyond it. For those that believe in manipulation just think that could be a good time for those people to get your shares on the semi cheap and have it head up without a stop so you can jump on because you will be waiting for that drop that never came.

    ok good! we agree 100% on this!!

  9. #29
    Sirius Roadkill is offline
    Mentor
    Sirius Roadkill's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 1,882
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    The problem is Mel played the DOJ and the FCC totally differently because he made it clear there was only so far he was going to go before he pulled out of the deal. Here he has made it clear and got all the concrete layed that he will and is ready to do a RS split.
    see, but again . . . I think this is Mel playing corporate spin . . . saying "yes" we will do the reverse split if needed . . . . so that he does not paint his buddies on the NASDAQ into a corner . . . I would bet the private conversations are much different:

    Mel: "what are we gonna do about this delisting notice?" (sips martini)
    NASDAQ: "have Donnelly write us a letter" (sips martini)

    that's bidness 101



    Mel is the grandmaster artisan!

  10. #30
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    P.S. I did not want this to get missed:

    P.S. Handwringer is just getting stupid at this point, while it is good for a laugh it is almost just getting to ridiculous at this point to even bother with that twit. I mean My god what else does he need he is confronted with E-mails that say they lied and manipulated data to show global warming and he after all that has been told to him before has the gull to disbelieve. It is amazing How many times do I have to be correct. I told him 6 months before that the earth was going into a 10 to 20 year cooling trend and then when his own head UN scientist says almost exactly what I just said 6 MONTHS BEFORE, he STILL has trouble believing his scientist were falsifing data. How the hell does he think I knew about the cooling trend 6 MONTHS BEFORE they did. Here I will give him a clue: I was not looking at false data, he was.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •