Page 9 of 9 ... 789
    Mentor
    11-22-2009, 07:19 PM #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Atypical View Post
    This is getting really annoying. After every post I read lately I have to take a cold shower. Can't get anything done.
    . . . . .

Guru
    11-22-2009, 08:17 PM #82
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    john i agree,post should not have been moved,actually it was sheree who said you would get mad when rel moved it,i didn't know this till last night,btw did you see my reply to it,in THE THURSDAY THREAD,if you need help finding it...lol

ho and another thing,i'm not selling any shares...lol

P.S. for Road kill and john,sheree said" you both are pussies and to F U C K OFF" Quote directly lol
    she said she can cuss with the boys any day in chat,in fact she is looking for you two there now..

That was to good I am still laughing at that as I type this. It is this kind of humor that I even come to these sites anymore.

P.S. I knew you were a selfish basterd only thinking of yourself and your own profits. Where is lloyd when you need him...... Ho thats right he only does it with everyone elses money. Stay away lloyd we dont need anymore of that kind of help, believe me Americans have had enough of that kind of generosity.

Legend
    11-25-2009, 01:40 PM #83
    Still obsessed with Lloyd cause he got your number? Lol.
    Air soils? ROTFLMAO Get your terms right before you spout your
    Beck and Palin paranoid theories.

6% unemployment. ROTFLMAO And you always do research? Farsical.

Page 9 of 9 ... 789