Page 2 of 9 1234 ...
    Enthusiast
    11-18-2009, 12:05 AM #11

Big Move

You can chart and project and plot to your technical hearts content with this company. But "Howard" is what propelled this company to ten bucks a share. And we small investors need another "Big" name that draws big time attention to the product to get that "big" jump that everyone seems to be waiting for. I could care less how much they cost, what they do to the bottom line or anything else. You land a BIG name who actually does live shows five days a week. And then you will see big upward share movement. And..........go back and look at when all of these blogs started. The good ol days for Sat radio were when the prospects of Howard jumping ship and coming over kept the juices flowing. In todays world fundamentals mean very little. Not to anyone who buys a stock at this price. But "rumors" and "possibilities".................now that makes these move in todays world. C'mon rumors. Someone give me a good one.

11-18-2009, 08:10 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    Siriuslong. Had no idea you were a Rivers fan. They do seem to have some momentum.

Hey Roadkill........................Is it safe to say you are pretty close to 90/10 ?????????? 90% Pumper. 10% disgruntled. Isn't it amazing how different we all post depending on how much money we currently have invested in the stock??????? It's true. Check yourself. You can tell by each poster style whether they hold for years. Are sold out like myself currently. Trade. Use options. Everyone has their slant and it all relates to their current share position. When your chips are on the line, your game face is on. Otherwise your just part of the peanut gallery.

What's up Jules? Those deposit slips got you hitting the pull out liquor cart these nights?

Why Socal, whatever do you mean? I am in no way hitting any liquor
    cart. Frankly I thought that is what you were doing. Besides for
    some reason waking with a hangover just doesn't appeal to me. If I did I
    wouldn't be alert to those breaking weather bulletins, the warnings of
    possible sunshine coming our way. I have been practicing 'Grab your sunglasses and run for cover' but fortunately have not had to utter those dreaded words.

And who, Surfer Boy, are you calling part of the peanut gallery.

Julie

Enthusiast
    11-18-2009, 10:29 AM #13
    Why Socal, whatever do you mean? I am in no way hitting any liquor
    cart. If I did I wouldn't be alert to those breaking weather bulletins, the warnings of
    possible sunshine coming our way. I have been practicing 'Grab your sunglasses and run for cover' but fortunately have not had to utter those dreaded words.

"Well at least we know where you've been. Denial denial denial. guilty guilty guilty.

And who, Surfer Boy, are you calling part of the peanut gallery.

" I am for certain a member of the peanut gallery" I also atten AA meetings................Assholes Anonymous...........John attends with me among others........

Mentor
    11-18-2009, 10:55 AM #14

Buenos Dias Don Socal

Me a pumper . . yeah, go figure! (but I still got 1 eye on Frear . . that guy makes my skin crawl)

Anywho . . I, like you, once laughed in the face of the point & figure man . .

But Don Socal, Q3 changed all that . . finally, this equity "can" now trade on fundamentals/metrics . . .

The days of landing the "big-fish" talent-wise are over . . there is 1 Stern in a lifetime . . Limbaugh is under long term contract . . who else has the pull?

BM has the catapult formation nailed . . . imo . . . dyodd

In looking at the analysts research reports, one area where Siri consistently scores high marks is in "Price Catch-up" . . .

Now go take a long run on the beach and clear the junk out of your head and get back on the bandwagon . . and tell me what is incongruous about the following:

1.) BM detects a "catapult" formation
    2.) Research analysts give Siri high marks on "Price Catch-Up"
    3.) Don Socal says evil-doers are holding the price down

Answer: NOTHING

All point to the same thing!

Now everybody go buy some more friggin shares and get outside and take in the fresh air!

john is already reformed . . the new john stinks if ya ask me

Enthusiast
    11-18-2009, 04:30 PM #15
    The days of landing the "big-fish" talent-wise are over . . there is 1 Stern in a lifetime . . Limbaugh is under long term contract . . who else has the pull?

A: Sarah Palin

In only takes an initial rush. could care less about the residual.

Don Socal says evil-doers are holding the price down

Easy to hold the price down while management cashes out millions of dollars in shares to their little hearts content and continue to contribute to dillution.

Mentor
    11-18-2009, 07:11 PM #16

A: Sarah Palin

ok . . ya got me there Don Socal! I had this exact same discussion earlier today with my friend julietoo . . we agree with you.

Don Socal says evil-doers are holding the price down

True . . . take advantage . . load up!

Easy to hold the price down while management cashes out millions of dollars in shares to their little hearts content and continue to contribute to dillution.

I don't know . . I always wanted to wring "friggin regan's" neck over this point! That kid was always friggin worried about dilution no matter how many times everyone on the boards told him it was already "baked-in"

The day Mel put that share authorization to a vote in November 2008 . . which we all pissed and moaned about . . is the day I started counting those shares into any of my metrics calculations. I just always assume that anything authorized will ultimately be issued.

So the planned tranche sales only seem to hit us for a day or two while there is a short term imbalance in sell/buy orders.

But yeah . . way too many shares outstanding . . but all baked-into the current SP imvho . .

P.S. ashame what they are doing to john over there . . all of sudden he's wearing button down collars and Izod vests . . that dipwad has become a veritable man of letters . .
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 11-18-2009 at 07:15 PM.

Mentor
    11-18-2009, 07:19 PM #17

Pluc Sighting

I see jon pluc is lurking through the forums as I type . . ya still owe me a dime Pluc . . never retraced to $0.38

I got a memory like an elephant . .

Mentor
    11-18-2009, 09:46 PM #18

Restricted Stock Units Vest Today - Tranche 13

Funny you should mention this Don Socal!

Today, 11-18-2009, is in fact a vesting date for the sale of those restricted stock units awarded to Sirius XM employees in lieu of cash bonuses . .

Keep your eye on the ball . . and look for the dip

Here are the remaining vesting dates for what were originally 20 tranches:

12/3/09; 12/23/09; 1/6/10; 1/21/10; 2/5/10; 2/18/10; and 3/4/10. The Company has reserved the right to accelerate the vesting of these restricted stock units. (Employee) has adopted a 10b5-1 sales plan pursuant to which he/she intends to sell the common stock received by her on each of the vesting dates.

So . . . 13 down . . . 7 to go!

GLTAWYT - please dyodd

my poor friend john has been totally emasculated over there . . doesn't even cuss anymore . . what's this frickin world coming to . . . that poor dipwad
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 11-18-2009 at 09:51 PM.

11-18-2009, 11:28 PM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by S50Fan View Post
    Just watched it for the first time, was a good interview...
    http://wallstreetpit.com/12174-siriu...iversal-rumors

Do you have a link for that 'catapult' theory in your previous post? I'm interested in checking that out also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    BM actually has an interesting technical anaylsis out right now that I must say I agree with . . . a "catapult" formation . . . I have been feeling we are spring-loaded since that dip to $0.53 . . .

He is actually looking at a launch to $0.85-$0.94 . . .
    Nvm I found it. http://seekingalpha.com/article/1734...f?source=yahoo

Mentor
    11-19-2009, 01:18 AM #20

Tranche Sales of Restricted Stock Units - Update 1

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Funny you should mention this Don Socal!

Today, 11-18-2009, is in fact a vesting date for the sale of those restricted stock units awarded to Sirius XM employees in lieu of cash bonuses . .

Keep your eye on the ball . . and look for the dip

Here are the remaining vesting dates for what were originally 20 tranches:

12/3/09; 12/23/09; 1/6/10; 1/21/10; 2/5/10; 2/18/10; and 3/4/10. The Company has reserved the right to accelerate the vesting of these restricted stock units. (Employee) has adopted a 10b5-1 sales plan pursuant to which he/she intends to sell the common stock received by her on each of the vesting dates.

So . . . 13 down . . . 7 to go!

GLTAWYT - please dyodd
    my friend johnnyirishxm is reporting an acceleration of these tranche sales . . possibly meaning no share dump on 11-18-2009

watch the price movement . . . check the filings . . . dyodd

thank you irish . . . you may play through . . I'll see ya at the 19th hole!

Page 2 of 9 1234 ...