Page 9 of 19 ... 7891011 ...
    11-19-2009, 06:55 AM #81
    Julie....that place near the north pole is my hometown Barrow. It's total darkness from mid-Nov to roughly Mid-Jan and we also experience 24 hr daylight from mid-May to Aug.[/QUOTE]

Good Morning Andy and guys,

I had always assumed ALL of Alaska experiences total darkness at some part
    of the year. According to my customer, he says where his daughter is from, they do not have complete darkness. Is that true? Surprising if it is.

Julie

Mentor
    11-19-2009, 10:08 AM #82
    Under gun @ work... been here since yesterday around 3pm.. doing likely 30 hours straight...

OCNF - there weren't any patterns to go off of - just use the support and resistance lines, see how long you want to hold - should be a pullback for transports today, or breatkthru - on the line.

So 1.00 is support, 1.25 is resistance. look at the candles, such.

good luck (if worried, book it).

Mentor
    11-19-2009, 10:12 AM #83
    Solid red on eco reports

http://finviz.com/calendar.ashx

look for pullback today - 2 reports lefgt

Mentor
    11-19-2009, 10:15 AM #84
    Morning guys and gal

The great "Q''s day? Lot's of chatter out there.

Cynicism meter is currently down from it's highs of the month.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-19-2009, 10:18 AM #85
    Good Morning Everyone,

QASP is poised for a nice move today. I look at this as one of two opportunities. First, if you beleive the PR's and the hype about the loans and expansion plans, then this is a great time to load up on this stock while it's still below 2 cents. Or, secondly, if you think this is just a momentary spike of a company that you no longer believe in. Then this is the time to sell out while it may get near 2 cents before it falls off the chart again.

For me....I believe this is a time to buy!

Mentor
    11-19-2009, 10:24 AM #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Under gun @ work... been here since yesterday around 3pm.. doing likely 30 hours straight...

OCNF - there weren't any patterns to go off of - just use the support and resistance lines, see how long you want to hold - should be a pullback for transports today, or breatkthru - on the line.

So 1.00 is support, 1.25 is resistance. look at the candles, such.

good luck (if worried, book it).
    30 straight? Wow Dr. D ... Last time I did that was when we swapped out a transformer and all the main sub-panels at work, ended up being I think about 36 total. It was freezing butt cold and I was there primarily just to keep tabs on everything. Eventually one of the electricians couldn't keep his eyes open so I jumped in and helped wrestle these inch and a half, stubborn cables through the conduits ... all this in a very, very tight space. We had a midnight inspection and failed since we hadn't progressed far enough! My responsibility was to make darned sure we had power on the next morning. I was waking up people in the middle of the night, making pleas and bargains, begging .... They had locked off the meter ... 8:00 Am the following morning some guy in a suit came out, took off the lock, we threw the switch and in comes the first employee of the morning.

I figured I gained at least a quarter of a heads worth of gray hair that day\night.

Hope you get some rest!

Mentor
    11-19-2009, 11:15 AM #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    30 straight? Wow Dr. D ... Last time I did that was when we swapped out a transformer and all the main sub-panels at work, ended up being I think about 36 total. It was freezing butt cold and I was there primarily just to keep tabs on everything. Eventually one of the electricians couldn't keep his eyes open so I jumped in and helped wrestle these inch and a half, stubborn cables through the conduits ... all this in a very, very tight space. We had a midnight inspection and failed since we hadn't progressed far enough! My responsibility was to make darned sure we had power on the next morning. I was waking up people in the middle of the night, making pleas and bargains, begging .... They had locked off the meter ... 8:00 Am the following morning some guy in a suit came out, took off the lock, we threw the switch and in comes the first employee of the morning.

I figured I gained at least a quarter of a heads worth of gray hair that day\night.

Hope you get some rest!
    Dude, this crap is killing me, I hate it... just did it about 6 weeks ago, or whenever I was griping about it, lol. That time, I was running on few hours of sleep everyday, this time, I've been sleeping up until yesterday at least.

Anyway, watching the market - last report was green -
    http://finviz.com/calendar.ashx

got one gold stock that cut back, other is rebounding after report - we'll see where things go... I'll look at future real quick...

yeah - stuff dropped pretty hard... but rebounding now after 10 am report, but we'll see how it goes... I'm up for collecting if it doesn't hold the 9:50 am low.

Mentor
    11-19-2009, 11:17 AM #88
    aapl + 2 gold stocks rebounding...

OCNF doji on 5 min chart

Mentor
    11-19-2009, 11:26 AM #89
    looks like we have some 5 min rebound...

Mentor
    11-19-2009, 11:27 AM #90
    let;s see if nq can hit 1775

ES rebounded little earlier... still want to see 1094

Page 9 of 19 ... 7891011 ...