Page 18 of 19 ... 816171819
    Mentor
    11-24-2009, 04:28 PM #171

QASP News

Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. Announces a Joint Venture to Develop a New Generation of Aircraft Engine

JACKSONVILLE, FL, Nov 24, 2009 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) ----Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: QASP)

Dean Bradley, Quasar's CEO, is pleased to announce entering into a joint venture to develop a new aircraft engine utilizing cool burning high efficiency engine technology developed and tested in the high performance auto racing venue. We believe we will be able to manufacture a lighter weight engine that produces greater horsepower and achieves improved fuel consumption over any engine available on the market today. Quasar has already begun funding the development of the program and is very encouraged with our progress.

James Ray, the president of Quasar Aircraft Corporation will manage the development project with our aeronautical engineers and the engineers from the engine company.

This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and Equus Resources, Inc. and Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. under take no obligation to update such statements.

Contacts:
    scott.martin@jpccapital.com

Investor Relations
    QASP-info@equititrend.com
    800-585-6988

SOURCE: Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc.

mailto:scott.martin@jpccapital.com
    mailto:QASP-info@equititrend.com

Mentor
    11-24-2009, 04:35 PM #172
    This is a tie-in with CET that is under Dean's 'other' adventures. A couple of posts around here regarding all this, Al Solaroli who designed this thing and some of the issues surrounding him ...

hmmm

11-24-2009, 09:02 PM #173
    Greetings to all of you, and Julie, Too

I've been missing you all and thought that I'd pop in and say hello.

There's nothing going on in my portfolio that really matters enough to waste the digital ink. You all know how *that* goes.

I have been minding Sirius a little, though. I'd like to take another ride on that dog, if you know what I mean...ha ha.

In any case, I have orders in on everything now. My notion is that the amount of stress and diligence required just isn't for me - at least not now.

Otherwise, I have a few things going on that are taking up a great deal of my time. All good stuff...some not so good, but hey, you take the good and the bad, right ;-)

Being that I have a bit of native blood running through my veins, I don't celebrate Thanksgiving. Hell, I probably wouldn't celebrate it even if I didn't - but that's a discussion that would probably raise a few ruffles. And, well, I'm just not going there ;-)

Anyway - what I will say is that I wish nothing but peace and gratitude to be in all of your hearts and minds, as well - mine, during this time that folks are generally expected to take pause and consider their blessings.

The blessings, mind you, is something that I do take to heart and celebrate with every fiber of my being -- often.

confession:

We don't do "prayers" in our home. We cite 'affirmations'.

The most basic affirmation that we use is:

"I ask that I be happy, healthy, and strong. I ask that Mama be happy, healthy, and strong, I ask that Papa be happy, healthy and strong"

This is my son's affirmation - it continues with family, friends, extensions of these, and ends with "and I ask that all of the living beings and things on the earth be happy, healthy, and strong".

And so, I say to all of you...

I ask that you are all, as well as your circles of family, friends, and acquaintances, are happy healthy and strong.

Guru
    11-25-2009, 03:39 AM #174
    I will have to throw some pics in on what I am doing. It is an amazingly hard project. You will see. The money is groovy though, but first and foremost, the people are real. The lady never wears shoes and has beautifully cultured nails...OMG! A fetish!....just kidding...about the fetish..I think...second thought..it is hot.

Anyway....we are just plodding along.....in our simple-ass donkey ways and producing...Not any eye on stocks, or trying to make a buck. We are just working.................It feels good! and the feet are fantastic! She is sooo beautiful!

Mentor
    11-25-2009, 06:31 AM #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Greetings to all of you, and Julie, Too

I've been missing you all and thought that I'd pop in and say hello.

There's nothing going on in my portfolio that really matters enough to waste the digital ink. You all know how *that* goes.

I have been minding Sirius a little, though. I'd like to take another ride on that dog, if you know what I mean...ha ha.

In any case, I have orders in on everything now. My notion is that the amount of stress and diligence required just isn't for me - at least not now.

Otherwise, I have a few things going on that are taking up a great deal of my time. All good stuff...some not so good, but hey, you take the good and the bad, right ;-)

Being that I have a bit of native blood running through my veins, I don't celebrate Thanksgiving. Hell, I probably wouldn't celebrate it even if I didn't - but that's a discussion that would probably raise a few ruffles. And, well, I'm just not going there ;-)

Anyway - what I will say is that I wish nothing but peace and gratitude to be in all of your hearts and minds, as well - mine, during this time that folks are generally expected to take pause and consider their blessings.

The blessings, mind you, is something that I do take to heart and celebrate with every fiber of my being -- often.

confession:

We don't do "prayers" in our home. We cite 'affirmations'.

The most basic affirmation that we use is:

"I ask that I be happy, healthy, and strong. I ask that Mama be happy, healthy, and strong, I ask that Papa be happy, healthy and strong"

This is my son's affirmation - it continues with family, friends, extensions of these, and ends with "and I ask that all of the living beings and things on the earth be happy, healthy, and strong".

And so, I say to all of you...

I ask that you are all, as well as your circles of family, friends, and acquaintances, are happy healthy and strong.
    \May the Force be with you and your family.

Right now, I'm in Yuma - half way to Phoenix/Tucson...

I had a job interview yesterday up in Berkeley - but, didn't find out about it until the day before yesterday... as in around 3:40 pm, they email and ask if I can interview the following morning at 10:00 am.

I had just found the right file for my presentation. And I had to do a bunch of clearance tests to get thru the gate once I got there, find a plane flight, etc. Nuts.

I didn't get to the hotel until after midnight, didn't eat, so hunted down food, by the time I got done eating and doing the tests, it was 3 am...

Anyway, after I was done, hopped on a plane, got home around 8pm, and said, I'm ready to go, so we hopped in the truck, and now I"m in yuma.

Gold is pushing 1180 - so close to that 1200 mark now... holding strong on the gold stocks...

Looking for ships to rerally, though, I put my new spare change into pier one imports for a quick play.

Been trying to pick up some siri calls, but trying aon, and no deal.

Everyone be good, and don't over eat too much.

11-25-2009, 08:11 AM #176
    Good Morning Everyone,

A blessed and Happy Thanksgiving to all here at the Buzz.

Sometimes it is easy for me to lose sight of all I am grateful
    for.
    One of them is all my friends here, who help me to learn and
    have fun along the way.
    Sirius Buzz is a wonderful part of my life, and for that I am
    grateful.

Thank you guys.

Julie

Guru
    11-26-2009, 02:34 AM #177
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Good Morning Everyone,

A blessed and Happy Thanksgiving to all here at the Buzz.

Sometimes it is easy for me to lose sight of all I am grateful
    for.
    One of them is all my friends here, who help me to learn and
    have fun along the way.
    Sirius Buzz is a wonderful part of my life, and for that I am
    grateful.

Thank you guys.

Julie
    Happy Thanksgiving Julie and guys!

I hope that you have a wonderful one!

We are fortunate to have such good friends here...genuine friends that help and appreciate each other. It is good.

We always talk about pickpocketing...so here is a little thing that I ran across this evening while goofing around:

If you happen to be hungry while walking in the city, eating establishments stand out. If you need money, you will see banks. And as Ram Dass once said, quoting one of his teachings, “ If a pick-pocket stands in a crowd of saints, all he sees are their pockets.” ( This makes me wonder what a proctologist sees.)
    Having different filters, none of us see or hear exactly the same world. We view the same objects but perceive different meanings.
    As an unknown poet once wrote on a prison wall,

“Two men looked out of prison bars; One saw mud and the other saw stars.” ~ Dan Millman

All right, enough of that poetic license on here!

I can't wait...I made pumpkin pies this evening and of course the green beans with fried onions (whatever you call them), but I used celery soup instead of mushroom..my wife doesn't like mushrooms....and tomorrow morning I will load that Turkey's cavity with savory herbal stuffing. I will whip up the Cranberry sauce (using Agave instead of sugar...you cannot tell the difference!! Just use half the amount of Agave as the recipe calls for sugar). Then I am going to whip up some Yams in the pressure cooker with some brown sugar and Maple syrup. I have organic wheat rolls and organic Italian rolls. I have some blue cheese and really sharp cheddar cheese and crackers. (My mouth is watering as I type)....then when the turkey is done....my orgasmic Turkey gravy! OMG.....! The gravy is the best part of the meal. I also have 2 bottles of organic red wine and a 1.75 litre bottle of Tequila. (I won't drink anything though until we go over to some friends for dessert). I really feel liberated. The last 15 years we have not been able to stay home on Thanksgiving. We had to go to the same deal with the same people (corporate nonsense). This year, the party finally shifted and we opted out. I like laying on my couch watching football and farting at will...with the volume of the T.V. set on at a level where I can hear it and not having some strange dog dry-humping my leg while I am eating appetizers and drinking wine. Damn, one year, I brought a dog home. It was all ready 11 years old and lived until it was 22. I ended up loving that dog so much (it was female, so it didn't hump).

I love those people, but it seems like such a task for them...and they can't cook for shit...so..being home is a good thing...a time to reflect...a time to be greatful...a time to understand what our wonderful country is all about and how to protect it from progressives...a time to stop...and love..and let all of the daily crap leave our souls...to refresh and re-ignite our enthusiasm..and to appreciate a bunch of people that had the guts to leave their country on the Mayflower..in hopes of leaving a government that was taking total control of their lives...including which religion to believe...and set out upon the seas..at all costs...in an effort and maybe certain death..to go to a land where they could take a chance to maybe survive...

It didn't go that well...they got here (the Pilgrims) and were attacked by the Indians......it wasn't a beautiful day of Indian/Pilgrim relations. The first Thanksgiving was actually a day when the Pilgrims managed to survive the Indian attacks...and on a day of Sabbath (Sunday), where they spent the day thanking the Lord for keeping them from death. That was the first Thanksgiving.

Be "Thankful", but be very vigilant..defend your country, but not the assholes that are running things...challenge them with robust gusto and stand up for America! Stand up and make yourself heard, or suffer the fact that you were to big to fail.

Thanks for listening to me...it wasn't planned, but it is from my heart and my dense mind....

Have a very very wonderful Thanksgiving day!

I love all of you.

Bill

Mentor
    11-26-2009, 11:56 AM #178
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving Julie and guys!

I hope that you have a wonderful one!

We are fortunate to have such good friends here...genuine friends that help and appreciate each other. It is good.

We always talk about pickpocketing...so here is a little thing that I ran across this evening while goofing around:

If you happen to be hungry while walking in the city, eating establishments stand out. If you need money, you will see banks. And as Ram Dass once said, quoting one of his teachings, “ If a pick-pocket stands in a crowd of saints, all he sees are their pockets.” ( This makes me wonder what a proctologist sees.)
    Having different filters, none of us see or hear exactly the same world. We view the same objects but perceive different meanings.
    As an unknown poet once wrote on a prison wall,

“Two men looked out of prison bars; One saw mud and the other saw stars.” ~ Dan Millman

All right, enough of that poetic license on here!

I can't wait...I made pumpkin pies this evening and of course the green beans with fried onions (whatever you call them), but I used celery soup instead of mushroom..my wife doesn't like mushrooms....and tomorrow morning I will load that Turkey's cavity with savory herbal stuffing. I will whip up the Cranberry sauce (using Agave instead of sugar...you cannot tell the difference!! Just use half the amount of Agave as the recipe calls for sugar). Then I am going to whip up some Yams in the pressure cooker with some brown sugar and Maple syrup. I have organic wheat rolls and organic Italian rolls. I have some blue cheese and really sharp cheddar cheese and crackers. (My mouth is watering as I type)....then when the turkey is done....my orgasmic Turkey gravy! OMG.....! The gravy is the best part of the meal. I also have 2 bottles of organic red wine and a 1.75 litre bottle of Tequila. (I won't drink anything though until we go over to some friends for dessert). I really feel liberated. The last 15 years we have not been able to stay home on Thanksgiving. We had to go to the same deal with the same people (corporate nonsense). This year, the party finally shifted and we opted out. I like laying on my couch watching football and farting at will...with the volume of the T.V. set on at a level where I can hear it and not having some strange dog dry-humping my leg while I am eating appetizers and drinking wine. Damn, one year, I brought a dog home. It was all ready 11 years old and lived until it was 22. I ended up loving that dog so much (it was female, so it didn't hump).

I love those people, but it seems like such a task for them...and they can't cook for shit...so..being home is a good thing...a time to reflect...a time to be greatful...a time to understand what our wonderful country is all about and how to protect it from progressives...a time to stop...and love..and let all of the daily crap leave our souls...to refresh and re-ignite our enthusiasm..and to appreciate a bunch of people that had the guts to leave their country on the Mayflower..in hopes of leaving a government that was taking total control of their lives...including which religion to believe...and set out upon the seas..at all costs...in an effort and maybe certain death..to go to a land where they could take a chance to maybe survive...

It didn't go that well...they got here (the Pilgrims) and were attacked by the Indians......it wasn't a beautiful day of Indian/Pilgrim relations. The first Thanksgiving was actually a day when the Pilgrims managed to survive the Indian attacks...and on a day of Sabbath (Sunday), where they spent the day thanking the Lord for keeping them from death. That was the first Thanksgiving.

Be "Thankful", but be very vigilant..defend your country, but not the assholes that are running things...challenge them with robust gusto and stand up for America! Stand up and make yourself heard, or suffer the fact that you were to big to fail.

Thanks for listening to me...it wasn't planned, but it is from my heart and my dense mind....

Have a very very wonderful Thanksgiving day!

I love all of you.

Bill
    Bill,

That was wonderful, especially the part about the dog and football - In all seriousness, this little corner of the world here has been such a tremendous asset in, by far, the busiest and most challenging year of my life. Having four days off ... I don't know what that means or even how to navigate it, but do have a bit of Apt. work to take care of and surely will pop into work at some point to take advantage of the quiet, get ahead of a few matters. But today, turkey here as our usual dysfunction (The wife has people over and I go to see my Aunts and Dad, which will be very cool - So I get her setup with the bird then take off). Football and laughs, getting caught up with everyone ...

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, much to be thankful for - I love you all as well and am genuinely thankful, every single minute of every day to the Lord.

PS. Still Qasping regularly, it is my little addiction at least until I can get to free shares. Unrelated to the day, the Cynicism Meter has gone to flat. In part to a confirmation of the identity of a certain attorney's involvement out of Seattle that I was able to confirm yesterday. One way or another there is a time-line approaching that should be the tell all ...
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 11-26-2009 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Spell check failure

Mentor
    11-26-2009, 03:08 PM #179
    happy thanksgiving!!!

11-26-2009, 04:56 PM #180

Thumbs up Bzcn

Hello good people and Happy Thanksgiving to all .

Just wanted to drop in and put a mention out for BZCN .
    http://www.bizauctions.com/

This is a seasonal and short term play that could easily be a
    3 or 4 bagger at it's current price . Last year at around this time
    ( from Nov. 1 - Dec. 15 ) this one went from .01 to .11 . It is
    not expected to go that high this year because there are many
    more shares out now than there were last year but I
    have been following other message boards and most think it could
    possibly get to the .01-.03 cent range . It is definately getting
    some attention recently and had 1.3 billion shares traded on Nov.24.
    As with any penny stock you never know so I wouldn't risk more
    than I could stand to lose but I believe this has very good short
    term potential . It is currently at .0025 which seems to be good
    support and is expected to be on the rise now that the holiday
    shopping season is upon us. IMO I think this is at least an easy
    double and possibly much more from it's current price.
    Just wanted to throw this one out there for you to keep on the radar
    for those who might be interested. GL to ya .