Page 12 of 19 ... 21011121314 ...
    Guru
    11-20-2009, 01:16 AM #111
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Damn Bill

Was that a red pump with 4" heels? I've been looking for that shoe!

Power Hour sign was perfect! oh the memories!
    That would be the one....thank God she didn't have her golf shoes on.

Enthusiast
    11-20-2009, 02:01 AM #112
    Hey Just Sirius. I thought the red pump was "our little secret".......
    Last edited by socalrunningfool; 11-20-2009 at 02:05 AM.

Enthusiast
    11-20-2009, 02:05 AM #113
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    That's funny....long as her name isn't Buela. She lost one of her 4" spiked pumps up my ass last time!

----------------------------------------------------
    Those Porky's moview were classics. Bill. Buela might leave something even more painful up your arse..........It's clobberin time!!!!!!!!

Guru
    11-20-2009, 02:42 AM #114
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Those Porky's moview were classics. Bill. Buela might leave something even more painful up your arse..........It's clobberin time!!!!!!!!
    Haha........I forgot about that! Porkies were funny.........I still dig the Blues Brothers though....nothing could shake them...nothing could intimidate them...the only bad thing about the movie is that they were from Chicago.

(That is a subliminal message) ommmmmmmmmmmm

Enthusiast
    11-20-2009, 02:44 AM #115
    the only bad thing about the movie is that they were from Chicago.

(That is a subliminal message) ommmmmmmmmmmm[/QUOTE]
    -------------------------------------------
    You are on a roll Bill. LMAO. Catch you later.

Guru
    11-20-2009, 02:54 AM #116
    I am really getting into youtube.com. It sounds silly, but it makes more sense than my stocks at the present time. What I am specifically into is binaurals. What the hell are those? They are a trip....it is a thing done with two different ears...like most of us have and frequencies. Here is how it works...one frequency is pumped into one ear. A second frequency is pumped into the other ear. If you have more than two ears, then you are shit out of luck.

The "Mind" (almost sounds spooky now) takes in both signals (frequencies) and makes a compromise...it averages the freqs out, so in your head, you have a frequency that isn't even there....going on!

It is a really interesting science, of sort, because you are listening to music that really isn't there.

So the sound that you are hearing provocates thoughts (dreams....kind of), or it can just make you a vegetable. Veggies are good though..they are high in anti-oxidants.

Anyway it is good stuff...................check out on youtube.com....the name of "illumeinessece.com". They are a great starting point...............blah blah blah blah............and good night.

Guru
    11-20-2009, 02:55 AM #117
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    the only bad thing about the movie is that they were from Chicago.

(That is a subliminal message) ommmmmmmmmmmm
    -------------------------------------------
    You are on a roll Bill. LMAO. Catch you later.[/QUOTE]

Dude...........I look forward to our next encounter!

Guru
    11-20-2009, 03:02 AM #118
    This may sound crazy, but my biggest mission now is figuring out Lady Gaga on youtube.com. The lady rocks on "Bad Romance" and "Poker Face". She just kind of blows my mind. Check her out.........way better than Madonna and Brittany (a dog's name) Spears. Just my opinion...it isn't worth a grain of salt.

Mentor
    11-20-2009, 10:19 AM #119
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I am really getting into youtube.com. It sounds silly, but it makes more sense than my stocks at the present time. What I am specifically into is binaurals. What the hell are those? They are a trip....it is a thing done with two different ears...like most of us have and frequencies. Here is how it works...one frequency is pumped into one ear. A second frequency is pumped into the other ear. If you have more than two ears, then you are shit out of luck.

The "Mind" (almost sounds spooky now) takes in both signals (frequencies) and makes a compromise...it averages the freqs out, so in your head, you have a frequency that isn't even there....going on!

It is a really interesting science, of sort, because you are listening to music that really isn't there.

So the sound that you are hearing provocates thoughts (dreams....kind of), or it can just make you a vegetable. Veggies are good though..they are high in anti-oxidants.

Anyway it is good stuff...................check out on youtube.com....the name of "illumeinessece.com". They are a great starting point...............blah blah blah blah............and good night.
    "So the sound that you are hearing provocates thoughts (dreams....kind of), or it can just make you a vegetable. Veggies are good though..they are high in anti-oxidants. "

-

Never did mention it but I did check out some of this over the weekend. Pretty cool even with the limitations I had with the ear bud style phones ... I'm thinking Christmas gifts for a few individuals including a particular workaholic whose brain has turned into ... broccoli!

I can still remember hearing 'music' from the loud rushing rivers we used to fish, the great, elusive Steelhead hunters that we were. Of course this was always enhanced just a bit by burning some of that green plant beforehand ...

On the QASP front ... (See Bill's summarization from yesterday, especially keying on the word "happening") - One caveat, highest volume yet, close to 50 Mil. Manipulation, hording, dilution?, ... beats the crap out of me, in fact, this stock has done a fine job of that daily, that and the broccoli likely ...

Speaking of workaholics ... Dr.D - Hope we don't see you until next week, get some sleep man!

Mentor
    11-20-2009, 10:24 AM #120

OTC Changes?

Almost forgot ...

One of the sharper hedge clippers brought this forth last night ...

http://www.sec.gov/rules/sro/finra/2009/34-60999.pdf

Didn't get all the way through it and to borrow a favorite word out of it's own jargon - "Dissemination". If someone has the wherewithal to break this down into brains of broccoli ... he would be eternally grateful.

Page 12 of 19 ... 21011121314 ...