ahhh. crap, it's thursday....

thought it was wednesday... i guess the squeeze theory held up

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-19-2009, 01:14 PM #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    ahhh. crap, it's thursday....

thought it was wednesday... i guess the squeeze theory held up
    LOL...."ahhh. crap" is right! I see very little green today and whole lot of red!!!

Guru
    11-19-2009, 04:17 PM #93
    A whole lot of rosy! What can a person say? I would like to do more commenting, but there really isn't anything to comment about on my end. There isn't anything worth watching. There isn't anything happening. There isn't anything about to happen. There isn't anything that has happened. There isn't much "Ying", but we got it up the "Yang". There IS a whole bunch of "isn't" though and that is all that I know.

Nammyohorengekyo Nammyohorengekyo Nammyohorengekyo

Guru
    11-19-2009, 04:19 PM #94
    What time is it, boys and girls?

It's

Mentor
    11-19-2009, 04:30 PM #95
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    A whole lot of rosy! What can a person say? I would like to do more commenting, but there really isn't anything to comment about on my end. There isn't anything worth watching. There isn't anything happening. There isn't anything about to happen. There isn't anything that has happened. There isn't much "Ying", but we got it up the "Yang". There IS a whole bunch of "isn't" though and that is all that I know.

Nammyohorengekyo Nammyohorengekyo Nammyohorengekyo
    LOL!

Thanks Bill, that about summarizes it ...

Don't look now but QASP is going lower
    But the cynicism meter is up!

11-19-2009, 05:36 PM #96
    What time is it, boys and girls?

It's

I can't see the image you posted but

It's

-POWER HOUR(atleast when you wrote that post)
    -Beer o'clock? (for some)
    -Five o'clock somewhere?
    -Quit'in time?

I see everyone is right where I left them I went to Ashby, WV for a week and roughed it in the wilderness, so sad I had to come home, th eweather was awesome, beer was abundant and the good times just classic!!! It looks like nothing has moved since the last time I was here and it seems nothing is positioning itself to break out so there wasn't much to catch up on. I noticed Behl is up in the .02's but my guess is that if it can't break out by Wednesday of next week it will drop back into the .016 range. Oh well, just keep on holdin' and wishin'

Guru
    11-19-2009, 05:37 PM #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    LOL!

Thanks Bill, that about summarizes it ...

Don't look now but QASP is going lower
    But the cynicism meter is up!
    Tib,

No prob, my friend..and it is FREE.

(Laughing) QASP is the gift that keeps on giving!

Then again, so is BCLE, BEHL, SPNG.....what are the other 50 that I forgot to mention?

Guru
    11-19-2009, 05:49 PM #98
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    I can't see the image you posted but

It's

-POWER HOUR(atleast when you wrote that post)
    -Beer o'clock? (for some)
    -Five o'clock somewhere?
    -Quit'in time?

I see everyone is right where I left them I went to Ashby, WV for a week and roughed it in the wilderness, so sad I had to come home, th eweather was awesome, beer was abundant and the good times just classic!!! It looks like nothing has moved since the last time I was here and it seems nothing is positioning itself to break out so there wasn't much to catch up on. I noticed Behl is up in the .02's but my guess is that if it can't break out by Wednesday of next week it will drop back into the .016 range. Oh well, just keep on holdin' and wishin'
    Welcome home, Geek!

At least we can bullshit about things other than stocks here. Just think...if this were a forum where you were only allowed to talk about stocks, then there wouldn't be ANYTHING to talk about here.

Did you go hunting? Or just camping? Or just aimlessly wandering around in the woods drunk?

It sounds like a great time, no matter which one you did. These stocks are flatter than Jeff's old girlfriend. (hahaha)

Now all of the guys that I respect with stocks are saying that people are buying stocks and gold, ONLY to get the dollar out of their hands, because it is becoming so devalued. Generally, I have found that either metals go up or stocks go up, but not at the same time. Right now they are both going up.

In addition, just as I predicted.....we are headed for a double dip recession. Obama admitted / alluded to that last night in an interview with Marshall Garret on Fox News. He said this could happen if people's confidence doesn't pick up. Well, DUH!! Oh ya, everybody is going to jump up and scream hallelujah over the way our economy is headed. The stimulus is a complete farce and so are all of the other activities by the government and now they are trying to cram that damn government run health care down our throats....you know...the one that if you don't buy, they will PUT YOU IN JAIL. Maybe it will be three strikes and then you get "Life" without parole.

I have never heard anything so damn ridiculous in my life. The government forcing us to buy their services. We shall see!

Am I on a rant? You are damn right that I am!

I would love to hear everybody's opinion on this!

Mentor
    11-19-2009, 07:16 PM #99
    How do I know which "old" girlfriend you are talking about...They were all "flat"! hahahahaha But you better be careful...one of'em was a mean bitch!!! She'll so up on your doorstep and put an ass whippin on you before you can say "macaroni and cheese in a pressure cooker"

And you can rant anytime you want!

Welcome home, Geek!

At least we can bullshit about things other than stocks here. Just think...if this were a forum where you were only allowed to talk about stocks, then there wouldn't be ANYTHING to talk about here.

Did you go hunting? Or just camping? Or just aimlessly wandering around in the woods drunk?

It sounds like a great time, no matter which one you did. These stocks are flatter than Jeff's old girlfriend. (hahaha)

Now all of the guys that I respect with stocks are saying that people are buying stocks and gold, ONLY to get the dollar out of their hands, because it is becoming so devalued. Generally, I have found that either metals go up or stocks go up, but not at the same time. Right now they are both going up.

In addition, just as I predicted.....we are headed for a double dip recession. Obama admitted / alluded to that last night in an interview with Marshall Garret on Fox News. He said this could happen if people's confidence doesn't pick up. Well, DUH!! Oh ya, everybody is going to jump up and scream hallelujah over the way our economy is headed. The stimulus is a complete farce and so are all of the other activities by the government and now they are trying to cram that damn government run health care down our throats....you know...the one that if you don't buy, they will PUT YOU IN JAIL. Maybe it will be three strikes and then you get "Life" without parole.

I have never heard anything so damn ridiculous in my life. The government forcing us to buy their services. We shall see!

Am I on a rant? You are damn right that I am!

I would love to hear everybody's opinion on this!
    Last edited by just sirius; 11-19-2009 at 07:17 PM. Reason: dipstick

Mentor
    11-19-2009, 09:15 PM #100
    You guys are crazy...............

Well, I just got done workin' not too bad... 26 hours, lol.

Missed the end of the trading day, I see Bill resurrected the power hour sign, lol.

Page 10 of 19 ... 89101112 ...