Mentor
    11-23-2009, 10:15 AM #161
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Good Morning Guys

Happy Thanksgiving!

Julie

P.S. Also bumping thread. I know you guys don't want to be
    viewing spam.
    Are you referring to the Russian assault on the board? Somebody must have been bored indeed to go to all that trouble ...

Bill, what's up with those Donkey's? Especially amusing was that 3rd quarter on side kick ... Brilliant! - Actually, I love that kind of stuff even if it backfired ... the timing was interesting ... Nothing to boast about here, my 9ers ... what is it? They have a knack for screwing things up, oh well. My beloved Tiburones however ... taking names and kickin butt, crashing the boards, crashing heads, scoring goals, basically wreaking havoc ... Yeah baby! Ah, hockey, it's like football on ice with a dash of boxing thrown in for good measure ...

Been over on the shrub, stirring up trouble, making innocuous comments that get deleted - There's a little click with some of these guys ... the word that I cannot keep from popping into my head reading the entertainment?

Tools!

Example: Made a comment with the perfunctory geniality of "With all due respect, how do we know this?" Regarding one of the clippers exuding confidence about the last (5 and 6) acquisitions to come and got booted to the sin bin for ... "Off-topic" ... Tools!

It's all a bit silly, I think these guy's are all in cahoots together, they even let the screaming "SCAM!" posters alone I guess to give the allusion of credibility. Stated as much in yet another attempt ... of course that reached the round file as well.

EVFL - Good news, they filled their quarterly report! The O\S is only a mere 73 Billion shares, give or take a couple zillion ...

MGLG - There are actually people still talking about this ... and occasionally buying? I have a few on discount available, today only!

QASP Cynicism Meter - UP 2 points before the bell.
    Count down to D-DAY - T-Minus 17 and counting

SIRI - Anybody read last weeks thread here? Hilarious! Great wit and snappy come backs ...

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-23-2009, 11:14 AM #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Are you referring to the Russian assault on the board? Somebody must have been bored indeed to go to all that trouble ...

Bill, what's up with those Donkey's? Especially amusing was that 3rd quarter on side kick ... Brilliant! - Actually, I love that kind of stuff even if it backfired ... the timing was interesting ... Nothing to boast about here, my 9ers ... what is it? They have a knack for screwing things up, oh well. My beloved Tiburones however ... taking names and kickin butt, crashing the boards, crashing heads, scoring goals, basically wreaking havoc ... Yeah baby! Ah, hockey, it's like football on ice with a dash of boxing thrown in for good measure ...

Been over on the shrub, stirring up trouble, making innocuous comments that get deleted - There's a little click with some of these guys ... the word that I cannot keep from popping into my head reading the entertainment?

Tools!

Example: Made a comment with the perfunctory geniality of "With all due respect, how do we know this?" Regarding one of the clippers exuding confidence about the last (5 and 6) acquisitions to come and got booted to the sin bin for ... "Off-topic" ... Tools!

It's all a bit silly, I think these guy's are all in cahoots together, they even let the screaming "SCAM!" posters alone I guess to give the allusion of credibility. Stated as much in yet another attempt ... of course that reached the round file as well.

EVFL - Good news, they filled their quarterly report! The O\S is only a mere 73 Billion shares, give or take a couple zillion ...

MGLG - There are actually people still talking about this ... and occasionally buying? I have a few on discount available, today only!

QASP Cynicism Meter - UP 2 points before the bell.
    Count down to D-DAY - T-Minus 17 and counting

SIRI - Anybody read last weeks thread here? Hilarious! Great wit and snappy come backs ...
    Good Morning LT,

About QASP....maybe I've missed something...(imagine that! ) What is D-Day?

Oh yeah, hey how bout those CLEVELAND BROWNS, what a team! I'll be going back home to Cleveland for Turkey Day. I won't be wearing any brown or orange, just a little red on my embarrased face for being a life long fan of one of the worst teams in football!

11-23-2009, 12:53 PM #163
    Morning!!! How bout them Chargers!!! What a way to boost Simms confidence...I've never seen a coach pull the trigger so quickly on a guy.

Looks like it's another day in the red for me. My weekend was eventful....became addicted to an app on my iPhone...so didn't get anything done.

Yes...LT the countdown has begun on the Q.....I'm cautously optimistic on this one....Im in BEHL once again...a small position.....lots of chatter on the hub on this one too. Looks like OCNF might be in a trading range of .05 to .10 cents...may play with this one for awhile.

Good luck all!!!
    Last edited by Alaska Guy; 11-23-2009 at 12:59 PM.

Mentor
    11-23-2009, 04:17 PM #164
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Good Morning LT,

About QASP....maybe I've missed something...(imagine that! ) What is D-Day?

Oh yeah, hey how bout those CLEVELAND BROWNS, what a team! I'll be going back home to Cleveland for Turkey Day. I won't be wearing any brown or orange, just a little red on my embarrased face for being a life long fan of one of the worst teams in football!
    Hey Candleman ...

D-Day is Dec. 15th for the great "Q" - This is when the mysterious funding group "Inver Finnace, Inc." is supposed to have the $350 MILLION DOLLARS banked into Qaspers Coffers (Hey, I kind of like that!) and the acquistions are to be closed immediately thereafter, at least the first 4 ...

They delay, excuse or otherwise try an end around on this and we are sure to see a bunch of zeros after the decimal.

Cool, going back to Cleveland! Love the place, well Canton anyway ... Yeah, we watched the game last Monday night ... absolutely brutal, they are getting their butt's kicked and yet hold steadfast to the game plan ... Incredible, let the guy throw the ball!

Have a great Thanksgiving Candleman!

Mentor
    11-23-2009, 04:41 PM #165
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Morning!!! How bout them Chargers!!! What a way to boost Simms confidence...I've never seen a coach pull the trigger so quickly on a guy.

Looks like it's another day in the red for me. My weekend was eventful....became addicted to an app on my iPhone...so didn't get anything done.

Yes...LT the countdown has begun on the Q.....I'm cautously optimistic on this one....Im in BEHL once again...a small position.....lots of chatter on the hub on this one too. Looks like OCNF might be in a trading range of .05 to .10 cents...may play with this one for awhile.

Good luck all!!!
    Hey AG,

Strange, I feel better in BEHL optimism wise, of course have far less a stake as well. I don't know, just wish they would throw us something more tangible like a filing or ... what is going on with the dilution and share structure, it's all very mysterious and suspicious to me. Think a part of this is indeed the shrub, the gleeful, constant hyping and exaggerations make me want to throw up most of the time. Boy, I could rant forever on this ...

11-24-2009, 07:09 AM #166
    Good Morning LosTib and guys,

Happy Thansgiving and bumping thread.

11-24-2009, 10:57 AM #167
    Hey, gang!

I took a couple weeks off from my stocks (and this board). When college football AND basketball overlap...well...we get insanely busy. Had 5 games in 5 consecutive days.

Anyhoo...my stocks are all kinda' stagnant now, anyways. Except for one...

Remember QEDN? I threw a hundred at it and bought a million shares at .0001. Sold them, but only a partial sale happened. I was stuck with 283,100 shares at .0001.

It's a crap company, basically nonexistent. They announced they were being acquired by some TV remote company, being absorbed. The Shrubbers decided to make a run on the stock, very organized pump and dump.

Today, my $28.10 is now worth $141 and climbing. I'm going to stay on board just to watch what they do (the Shrubbers) with it. Apparently, they are very good at this and get good results (see HESG lately).

Glad to be back...

11-24-2009, 11:43 AM #168
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Hey, gang!

I took a couple weeks off from my stocks (and this board). When college football AND basketball overlap...well...we get insanely busy. Had 5 games in 5 consecutive days.

Anyhoo...my stocks are all kinda' stagnant now, anyways. Except for one...

Remember QEDN? I threw a hundred at it and bought a million shares at .0001. Sold them, but only a partial sale happened. I was stuck with 283,100 shares at .0001.

It's a crap company, basically nonexistent. They announced they were being acquired by some TV remote company, being absorbed. The Shrubbers decided to make a run on the stock, very organized pump and dump.

Today, my $28.10 is now worth $141 and climbing. I'm going to stay on board just to watch what they do (the Shrubbers) with it. Apparently, they are very good at this and get good results (see HESG lately).

Glad to be back...
    of course...I held 4 million shares of qedn for 5-6 months and sold it a month ago for .0001 (what i bought it for)

11-24-2009, 02:52 PM #169
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    of course...I held 4 million shares of qedn for 5-6 months and sold it a month ago for .0001 (what i bought it for)
    'Stang--
    If you go back and read the press release about QEDN being acquired by the TV remote company, you will discover this tidbit:

The new company will receive 75% of all shares in existence. On or before January 8, 2010.

If my thinking is correct...this will cause a run-up because the number of shares will be reduced by 75%. It could still be worth making a small investment in, just to see what -if anything- happens as a result.

If I/you don't invest...it will become a lotto ticket. If I/you do invest, then nothing will happen. 50-50 shot of something happening there, in my opinion.

Mentor
    11-24-2009, 04:26 PM #170
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    'Stang--
    If you go back and read the press release about QEDN being acquired by the TV remote company, you will discover this tidbit:

The new company will receive 75% of all shares in existence. On or before January 8, 2010.

If my thinking is correct...this will cause a run-up because the number of shares will be reduced by 75%. It could still be worth making a small investment in, just to see what -if anything- happens as a result.

If I/you don't invest...it will become a lotto ticket. If I/you do invest, then nothing will happen. 50-50 shot of something happening there, in my opinion.
    Hey Greg, welcome back! How ironic ... Just happened to catch on to the run this morning and picked up half a million, of course @ .0004 ... When I first saved the shrub as a favorite all these months ago, it just happened to be under QEDN ...

QASP news out today, coming up ...

And hi there Julie!