Page 13 of 19 ... 31112131415 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-20-2009, 10:33 AM #121
    Bill,

All I'm seeing is RED. We need the Power Hour to come around early today.

Mentor
    11-20-2009, 11:03 AM #122
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Dr Dave

Where do the charts say OCNF might be heading. Like Andy...bought at .99. L!ooking to pick their pockets, but dont want to be too greedy!

Chuck-

May exit OCNF...add more powder...open a margin acct...then pick'em clean!
    what broker do you use. I currently have a TDA and Etrade acct. Like TDA. but added powder has 3 day hold. Etrade...available immediately!
    Man, My bad on that one - I was so under the gun, I didn't look at the chart, I just posted those numbers from memory... I didn't realize the stock price was as high as it was... the answer still is the same, but looks it already hit, sorry about that, if I would have looked, I would have just said sell if your looking for the pickpocket. When trading against stupport/resistance on patterns, and I'm playing by the rules, I'll sell or set a trailing stop just prior to the price.

Did you sell?

Anyway, I'm done, so back in action - looking at that chart, it's at a natural pull back zone, and the market has to pull back (particularly ships) a little, hopefully it'll form a new low where it's at. I'm looking at the candles on some of these, to see where a reversal point could be to the upside.

If this guy does reverse, still look for a little trouble around $1.25, but hopefully it'll make it thru the second time.

You have new fib retractment levels of $1.11, $1.07 and $1.03 before the dollar mark... we can consider $1-$1.03 basically the same, so that makes stronger support. Looks like you are actually getting a bounce of $1.11 so far... if it closes below there, I'd put more money on a deeper retractment.
    You have 5 days of open/closes prior that are above that level, so that's pretty good short term support for that line.

Again, I apologize for just not loading it up and looking at it.

The BDI hit the total upside target, so a retractment now hopefully won't bring it down much, so let's hope these things keep sailing. After $1.25, $1.50 looks like the next benchmark, just on price.

Mentor
    11-20-2009, 11:06 AM #123
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Bill,

All I'm seeing is RED. We need the Power Hour to come around early today.
    Yeah, I think we had a short squeeze that ran until yesterday, then the action after the squeeze was compounded by the bad economic reports. Anyway, options expire today, so monday will be more of a clean slate to work with I bet.

Mentor
    11-20-2009, 11:14 AM #124
    Anyone still have money in ASFX? The uptrend line meets 0.02 support on monday, and price is basically set to hit it. Best case scenario is a bounce, second is for a downturn so you know to get more out, third is it keeps moving straight so you don't know what to do, lol.

Mentor
    11-20-2009, 11:15 AM #125
    that trendline is on the log scale chart...

Mentor
    11-20-2009, 11:21 AM #126
    EVFL up to 0.0002, can get out today likely, I wonder if somethings up? seems to have pretty high volume for this time of day...

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-20-2009, 11:29 AM #127
    SIRI is really taking a beating this week. Down almost 8% for the week.
    This is one of my biggest positions and I've stuck with it a long, long time. But, I'm starting to lose faith. No matter what the news, SIRI just doesn't seem to be able to find it's footing and climb up to where it should be.

Mentor
    11-20-2009, 11:47 AM #128
    From a TA standpoint, it's still doing what it's supposed to do - if I go into work today, I'll post some charts... there's a triple threat of resistance - prices 0.68, 0.69, 0.70... some of which goes back YEARS.... so it's not going to be taken out easily. The pullback point we are at now, is inline to being ok for the moment. Good lord, I haven't updated a lot of these, but geez, you'll laugh, I have "3 tabs" of charts for this guy, so that means at minimum, I have 20 charts, as each holds ten. It's not really going to start chugging though without a positive earnings report, of which, the only one I've seen was the first one. I know you know all this... but at least for siri, there is a lot of anticipation, so while most companies have to not just turn positive EPS, but quarter after quarter increasing EPS before even getting a move, I think Siri will luck out and get moving after the first profitable quarter (but that's all pure speculation - just based on it being in the spotlight for so long). Before aapl moved in 2003, it had a string of great fundamentals - it was the eps king, but just didn't move until late that year.

Anyway, it's sitting exactly on its trendline today... these are those kind of fear days you are actually supposed to buy, lol. Just looking at the price action, a reversal here would be a mini 5 in the wave count. I like that the trendline and 50 sma are parallel. Let's hope it forms a reversal candle today or mon/tues....

Mentor
    11-20-2009, 11:52 AM #129
    btw, after being awake for 31 hours straight, I could only sleep for about 5, so I'm talking out my ass here.

Mentor
    11-20-2009, 11:56 AM #130
    not much to look at at the moment, maybe I'll get my tires rotated.

Page 13 of 19 ... 31112131415 ...