Page 2 of 19 123412 ...
    Mentor
    11-16-2009, 04:30 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Good morning, Fellas, and Julie, Too

I here you, Chuck, on thinking twice about selling at the bottom. Frankly, the more that I think about it...it would appear that I royally messed up on a few of these pennies.

Well, ASFX especially. I, literally, bought in at the high and sold at the low. When I bought, I thought for certain that it would shoot the moon with the sharps bill being accepted. Little did I realize that the pop already happened.

Anyway, I just couldn't look at it anymore...lesson learned *on that* over and out.

My other pennies...SPNG, BCLE, BEHL, QASP...I have reasonably 'okay' buys. So, I'm not so ashamed ;-)

Although, I should note that I have sell orders in on all but SPNG. And with the sponge, I'll be selling it, too, as soon as that damned 10k comes out ;-) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha -- Laughing In My Head

Speaking of the sponge...

http://tinyurl.com/ylz4tzh

I'd laugh, but...okay, I'll laugh -- cause it's actually pathetically funny.

so, yeah...have a great day folks...

Rams
    Hey Rams,

Who in the world is the "Circuit Girls" ?

Don't they know about water and electricty?

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-16-2009, 05:04 PM #12
    Sprint up 14%, Bio Clean up 21%, Behl up over 5%, it's a great day to be an investor!

Mentor
    11-17-2009, 08:33 AM #13
    NQ so close to breaking out of an RST.

Gold holding 1300!

Gold bugs broke out of RST.

Many expecting a pull back of course, but you never know, big possibility for a short squeeze with expirations coming up friday....

World markets flat - could be an interesting day.

I see the BDI skyrocketed, almost to next resistance... yesterday ships went sailing up. GNK was flying. New breakouts everywhere....

Could be a good setup for a big pullback though, we shall see. I'm betting on the short squeeze myself... hopefully, but I think I'll be pulling out some profits this week either way.

Mentor
    11-17-2009, 09:02 AM #14

Uh oh -

Warning - word on the street is (get it?) - Cramer came out and said Gold's on fire - it'll get taken down now... if you were thinking of jumping on board now - don't risk it. CNBC is the kiss of death.

Great charts, but I think it's time to book 'em.

As you can see - the HUI can go either way - it appeared to break out, but once I drew the line, I see the close is on the line, so could easily reverse - GLD hit all time highs, but there could be a climax a brewing, and we now have a catalyst to light the cigarette. Note - all TA pattern targets have hit. Perfect timing CNBC.
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 11-17-2009 at 09:07 AM.

Mentor
    11-17-2009, 09:18 AM #15
    LOL -

Hour to open, stock futures rising, gold (thanks cramer) falling.

Mentor
    11-17-2009, 09:30 AM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    LOL -

Hour to open, stock futures rising, gold (thanks cramer) falling.
    PMU took a pretty big dive yesterday afternoon. I jumped in and it continued down. I'm hoping for a turn around this morning.

And Dave, I think it may be time to take some profit off the table whenever possible. I have a gut feeling that having a little cash on hand over the next few weeks might come in real handy. There may be some bargains available as early as Friday. We're nearing the Christmas season and this is not traditionally a good period for gains.

Mentor
    11-17-2009, 09:39 AM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post

Uh oh -

Warning - word on the street is (get it?) - Cramer came out and said Gold's on fire - it'll get taken down now... if you were thinking of jumping on board now - don't risk it. CNBC is the kiss of death.

Great charts, but I think it's time to book 'em.

As you can see - the HUI can go either way - it appeared to break out, but once I drew the line, I see the close is on the line, so could easily reverse - GLD hit all time highs, but there could be a climax a brewing, and we now have a catalyst to light the cigarette. Note - all TA pattern targets have hit. Perfect timing CNBC.

Ah yes, the great contrarian tip-off!

About mid-way through the "Wizard" Dr. Dave, really enjoying and learning a great deal, primarily the psychology of it all.

Still *Qasping to and fro, throwing a bone or two on the shrub - Such a mystery as to what is going on from every perceivable angle. Seems it is being heavily manipulated by MM's and naturally there are a dozen other theories. The intriguing\interesting\odd ... whatever bit is the increase in the O\S is almost always in these 13.5 Mil increments, almost daily. There are talks of CD conversions and this or that scenarios, restricted stock, possible tie in's with the 'acquisitions' ...

Here's the bit I threw out there yesterday;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rickszy,

I concur and remain still very cautious, the difference is in that I am already well into this and up to the last PR was very concerned, suspicious, paranoid even.

Right now I cannot get past the obvious aspect of what we have being publicly reported - $350 MILLION dollars and you have got to love even the way the PR was worded to make sure that it was understood by numeral and written out ... That is a huge number. As far as I am concerned this is putting everything on the line, it is extremely black and white - This is either the most blatant and absurd 'scam' ever perpetrated or ...

To be honest I have waffled back and forth over this since day one, sometime in August. Have followed this board religiously throughout and only recently jumped into the fray. The DD is a bit like being a Private Eye but it's out there, a lot of it can be extrapolated from many posters here and sought out. At one point I went back to the first post here and read (speed read style) up to a couple of thousand. It lent itself to reading up on the former company (Equus) and the subsequent lawsuit - The names involved, the lengths they went to to go after the former criminals ... It lent itself to some credibility and still does even if I remain cautious. Quite a bit more could be said. The recent increase of the OS still has many wondering ...

Something I did want to throw out there as a lingering ... musing that I have had for awhile is ... I can't help but think that there may be just some naiveté' on Dean's part regarding the publicity side of matters. One of the things that drew me in originally was the "Conference Call" - A bit botched in the beginning but his demeanor and disposition gave me a sense of being very much Old School. At one point there was a question asked about being listed on the OTCQX(?) or a higher tier and Dean's response was basically "What is that?" I took it as somewhat refreshing, that it was really the least of his concerns at the time and that naiveté' again. Had the same response about the website as you did originally but also plug this into the same musing wondering if it isn't more of the same. The PR's themselves - They seem just bizarre if this was some carefully crafted setup - "Halt the buyback, I am buying some of these cheapies" - "Done now, commence the buy back" - It's lacking all the usual spit and polish that would go on with the pie in the sky claims, all of it in broad daylight. It's what has made this far more intriguing.

I remain a hair skeptical still, a bit less cautious perhaps after Friday's PR - But I also picked up another chunk for the collection on Friday.

PS. Where did you meet up with the Red Rocker? I ran into him in my old job some 20 odd years ago.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=43593317

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do think Dean has really drawn a line in the sand here, whether he realizes it or not. Dec. 15th is D-Day - Do or die.

Supposedly there is a shrubber who is supposed to head out to the offices today, do some snooping around, take some pics and now meet up with Mr.B

*Qasping (adj.) - The daily act of searching for non-existent information while simultaneously entertaining the thoughts of a Weeping Hemlock (A type of shrub)

Mentor
    11-17-2009, 10:02 AM #18
    I do think Dean has really drawn a line in the sand here, whether he realizes it or not. Dec. 15th is D-Day - Do or die.

Supposedly there is a shrubber who is supposed to head out to the offices today, do some snooping around, take some pics and now meet up with Mr.B

*Qasping (adj.) - The daily act of searching for non-existent information while simultaneously entertaining the thoughts of a Weeping Hemlock (A type of shrub)[/QUOTE]

LT, I don't think this is a scam. But, this is what I do think about the Shrub Society.

Shrubbers is general seem to be relatively new investors. They don't seem to understand that investing is about finding a company that is selling itself for cheap, and then buying into it. And then you wait, sometimes you wait for quite awhile. And eventually, if it's a good company, the investor reaps the rewards of believing in that company.

Shrubites seem to be after the very quick dollar. They want to buy a stock at 2 cents and sell it for 6 cents two weeks later. That's not the way the world works. There are very few 5 baggers in this world and less 10 baggers. If we make 15 or 20% in a year, that should be considered GREAT!

QASP is positioning itself to grow over a period of several years. I truly beleive that if you just hold on for awhile, you'll see a nice little profit. Hey, look at SIRI. It's a long play and it WILL make us money. Not big money, but reasonable money. Shrubbies want fast big money. If they don't get it they cry FOUL! They know it's a SCAM. They want somebody to go to JAIL!!!!

Shrubvillians need to realize that there is no free lunch...LOL

By the way, I really like your definition of Qasp.....

Mentor
    11-17-2009, 10:24 AM #19
    Sprint Nextel....S

Keep an eye on Sprint again today. It's a great daytrade stock and not a bad long term investment. It is up another 5 cents in premarket this morning.

Anytime you can find a stock that sells for $3.50 that several rating companies think should sell for 6 bucks within the year is a very good company to invest in.

Mentor
    11-17-2009, 10:54 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Sprint Nextel....S

Keep an eye on Sprint again today. It's a great daytrade stock and not a bad long term investment. It is up another 5 cents in premarket this morning.

Anytime you can find a stock that sells for $3.50 that several rating companies think should sell for 6 bucks within the year is a very good company to invest in.
    Sprint is up 5% already this morning. That's 21% in the last 25 hours. I hope some of you have hopped on this one!

Page 2 of 19 123412 ...