Page 19 of 19 ... 9171819
    Mentor
    11-26-2009, 09:13 PM #181
    Julie, Bill, Dave, Ramsey, Chuck, LT, Andy, Herd, Bass and anyone else that I forgot!

Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! Good Food, Family, Football, and a little Alcohol makes for an outstanding day!

Bill- you never cease to amaze us her on the buzz...medical school, corporate world, contractor, vegetarian, chef, comedian, and Marine!

However, can't get the picture of the dog humping your leg out of my mind!

Julie- thank you for the prayers for my daughter! Your kindness is greatly appreciated!

Dave- Thanks for the TA. don't understand it that well...but always interesting and thorough!

Bass- Thanks for your DD on this thread! Your insight has really been helpful!

Andy- your generousity is truely amazing! We need more pictures! Alaska is beautiful!

Chuck- we may not see eye to eye politically...but your a good dude. your common sense/logic makes it easy to see why your so successful in the stock market.

Ramsey- dude...thanks for bringing a unique perspective to the daily market thread!

Jeff

Guru
    11-28-2009, 04:34 AM #182
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Julie, Bill, Dave, Ramsey, Chuck, LT, Andy, Herd, Bass and anyone else that I forgot!

Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! Good Food, Family, Football, and a little Alcohol makes for an outstanding day!

Bill- you never cease to amaze us her on the buzz...medical school, corporate world, contractor, vegetarian, chef, comedian, and Marine!

Julie- thank you for the prayers for my daughter! Your kindness is greatly appreciated!

Dave- Thanks for the TA. don't understand it that well...but always interesting and thorough!

Andy- your generousity is truely amazing! We need more pictures! Alaska is beautiful!

Chuck- we may not see eye to eye politically...but your a good dude. your common sense/logic makes it easy to see why your so successful in the stock market.

Ramsey- dude...thanks for bringing a unique perspective to the daily market thread!

Jeff
    I am just a simple fcuk! lol! nothing more...You are a great guy!

Enthusiast
    11-29-2009, 10:29 PM #183
    Bill we need you and the guys on this thread to help us win the price prediction contest vs. Satwaves. I know Bass is in. Please let me know by PM or posting on that thread who is available. Thanks to all.

Mentor
    11-30-2009, 03:30 AM #184
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    Bill we need you and the guys on this thread to help us win the price prediction contest vs. Satwaves. I know Bass is in. Please let me know by PM or posting on that thread who is available. Thanks to all.
    What's the actual contest? Predict a SIRI price?

Mentor
    11-30-2009, 03:32 AM #185
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post

Jeff
    Hey Jeff -

Happy Holiday's to you too! I was at my dad's - his computer died, and also, he uses dialup - been having major web withdrawals!

All excited now to look at stuff, but it's time for bed. Just rolled into town!!!

Mentor
    11-30-2009, 03:34 AM #186
    EVFL is now on scotty's can't buy or sell list. See - these can go below 0.0001. I can't sell MGLG either. LOL.... These pennies, be careful.

Mentor
    11-30-2009, 03:35 AM #187
    Any official news on holiday shopping? I missed the market dump friday. Luckily, all trades still in the green zone on those, and none satisfied my stop criteria... but need to get the reports on shopping in my hands.

Mentor
    11-30-2009, 09:15 AM #188
    Good morning doctor ...

Last I heard, more shoppers - less spending. I am going to attempt the new weekly thread.

Edit, new thread is up -

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...6963#post56963
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 11-30-2009 at 09:23 AM.

Page 19 of 19 ... 9171819