Page 4 of 4 ... 234
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-16-2009, 10:33 AM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    When is the 50 to 1 reverse split being executed? The day after the split the stock will fall 40% and shares will be on sale for real. I will start a new position then, until then....its dead money. Good luck this week. Anyone looking for quick swing trade give FXP or FAZ a look. These stocks short the China and the banks...they are also near the bottom of their ranges.

Big Ben
    Ben, you sad sap... when are you going to start making any money? SIRI has been making me a regular weekly paycheck by daytrading it as it climbs out of it's lows. It's a solid company that is going to continue to outperform your predictions.

As for FAZ and FXP, they are at all time lows because they are a poor investment. It's just that simple!

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-16-2009, 11:03 AM #32
    Second Opinion Weekly just raised it's opinion of SIRI from Avoid to Neutral.

Guru
    11-16-2009, 02:59 PM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    When is the 50 to 1 reverse split being executed? The day after the split the stock will fall 40% and shares will be on sale for real. I will start a new position then, until then....its dead money. Good luck this week. Anyone looking for quick swing trade give FXP or FAZ a look. These stocks short the China and the banks...they are also near the bottom of their ranges.

Big Ben
    Agreed that it is dead money for now, but not lost money, yet.

But Remember Big Ben, you've been warning of impending doom since the Dow hit 9000 and today it's 10,400. Obviously, you cannot be taken siriously.

Page 4 of 4 ... 234