Addict
    11-06-2009, 08:16 AM #1

NY Post on Mel

I liked these quotes the best

Karmazin's ego has been bruised and his new leaner physique appears stress- rather than fitness-related. One analyst said Karmazin has become hostile and unpleasant toward Wall Street.

"I'm not any more angry now than I've always been," Karmazin said. "What you see is what you get. I'm not in a contest to be anyone's favorite. I just want my shareholders to do well."

Karmazin calls his performance this year "the best of [his] entire career." So does JP Morgan Chase Vice Chairman James B. Lee, Jr.

"What happened over the last year in the market, the auto business, and the credit markets and Mel's successful response to it, to my mind only adds to the Karmazin lure as an extremely competent and adaptable CEO."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/busines...#ixzz0W54ZMBUn

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-06-2009, 09:29 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    I liked these quotes the best

Karmazin's ego has been bruised and his new leaner physique appears stress- rather than fitness-related. One analyst said Karmazin has become hostile and unpleasant toward Wall Street.

"I'm not any more angry now than I've always been," Karmazin said. "What you see is what you get. I'm not in a contest to be anyone's favorite. I just want my shareholders to do well."

Karmazin calls his performance this year "the best of [his] entire career." So does JP Morgan Chase Vice Chairman James B. Lee, Jr.

"What happened over the last year in the market, the auto business, and the credit markets and Mel's successful response to it, to my mind only adds to the Karmazin lure as an extremely competent and adaptable CEO."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/busines...#ixzz0W54ZMBUn
    Muscle, this is excellent news and thanks for posting it!