Page 3 of 30 1234513 ...
    Mentor
    11-03-2009, 03:50 AM #21
    LT - it took me more than a week to sell some EVFL out at 0.0001. Crazy.

Mentor
    11-03-2009, 05:53 AM #22
    BZCN is holding in the top part of its last rally, which had a lot of volume.

In non-penny late night news,

Late nite - gold is holding 1060 up pretty well, some of the gold stocks report tomorrow... NXG, AUY, then GG I believe on Weds. Stock futures are down but not near the level on friday or monday.

Addict
    11-03-2009, 12:59 PM #23

And so it begins.

BioCentric and Renewed World Energies Announce Algae Products Purchase Orders in Excess of $6 Million
    BEHL11:31 ESTMarketwire
    SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA and GEORGETOWN, SC -- (Marketwire) -- 11/03/09 -- BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. and Renewed World Energies (PINKSHEETS: BEHL) today confirmed the companies are in receipt of combined purchase orders for both ALGAE Bio Mass and ALGAE Oil products totaling in excess of Six Million Dollars.

The newly combined companies today made the announcement confirming the first one-acre-sized combined closed loop photobioreactor systems which will be based at the Georgetown, SC facility to accommodate and start the purchase order production. The company will increase the acreage in modular increments to facilitate the completion of the purchase orders. RWE has expansion access to adjacent properties of over 20 acres for ALGAE farm productivity with a possible additional 300 acres when required. The terms of the current purchase orders in hand are for full completion by December 2010. The first modular combined closed loop systems are expected to be operational by the end of this year.

Dennis Fisher and his executive staff are today meeting at the Georgetown, South Carolina location with RWE's Richard Armstrong and his executive team to finalize the terms of the consolidated business and marketing plan for the newly structured company. Today's meeting should also result in new appointments to the Board of Directors.

RELEVANT LINKS:

www.rwenergies.com

www.biocentricenergy.com

www.thefuelfilm.com

www.emerginggreencompanies.com

Guru
    11-03-2009, 01:39 PM #24

Good Morning

Howdy fellas and Julie!

Well, I might even look at my stocks a little later. I just finished up tiling two bathrooms. I have more appointments now. People are starting to loosen up because they know that the economy is doomed and it's going to go downhill anyway, so why not have some fun in the mean time and spend a little cash!

Tib -

Wow, sorry to hear about your kitty! Raccoons are very nasty. They tore a dog of mine up one time and I still have a laceration (healed of course) on the front of my shin. I was beating that raccoon with a tree limb and the substrate under my feet gave out and I got gashed.

Anyway...over and out for a while.....

Mentor
    11-03-2009, 01:53 PM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Howdy fellas and Julie!

Well, I might even look at my stocks a little later. I just finished up tiling two bathrooms. I have more appointments now. People are starting to loosen up because they know that the economy is doomed and it's going to go downhill anyway, so why not have some fun in the mean time and spend a little cash!

Tib -

Wow, sorry to hear about your kitty! Raccoons are very nasty. They tore a dog of mine up one time and I still have a laceration (healed of course) on the front of my shin. I was beating that raccoon with a tree limb and the substrate under my feet gave out and I got gashed.

Anyway...over and out for a while.....

ouch Bill! Was thinking about getting me Coon cap ... A home made one that is .

The girl is doing fine, she is a tough old broad

6 mil for BEHL ... Nice. I am lowering my expectations on these pennies, "even" is becoming the new rage in the thought process - Making money? Yeah, sure ... "Next week" .... Oh I am a cynic! Can't even muster up the reverse psychology any more.

Reality sets in ....

11-03-2009, 02:12 PM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    ouch Bill! Was thinking about getting me Coon cap ... A home made one that is .

The girl is doing fine, she is a tough old broad

6 mil for BEHL ... Nice. I am lowering my expectations on these pennies, "even" is becoming the new rage in the thought process - Making money? Yeah, sure ... "Next week" .... Oh I am a cynic! Can't even muster up the reverse psychology any more.

Reality sets in ....
    I hear ya Tib. This is great news for Behl, actual contracts worth money and the price goes up .003 and then retreats some???? Breaking even does sound like the goal to me half the time these days. I think these pennies lose their initial excitment level and no matter what happens they go nowhere, just look at the volume. People who are in are in already and waiting for something to happen but the news doesn't attract any new cash/buyers which is why the volume is low and the pps doesn't move. One can dream though right!!

11-03-2009, 02:13 PM #27

Wow

First time in ages all the stocks on my watch list are green, that's alot different than we are use to seeing lately

11-03-2009, 02:22 PM #28
    Good *morning* fellas, and Julie, Too

I'm glad to see *some* good news from BEHL & from you, Tib, regarding your little scrapper.

Bill's story reminded me of the time that my brother thought it was a good idea to catch a beaver by throwing his winter coat on it. While nobody was hurt, he wasn't exactly pleased that my mother wouldn't replace [the coat] *that* year.

It's kind of funny, in a Darwin-Award way, that folks think - somehow - that there's no way something so cute couldn't mess them up...

Anyway...

My wife sent me this link -- hilarious stuff. There are a few that made me think of Bill -- you'll spot them easily.

http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Mentor
    11-03-2009, 02:48 PM #29
    dr dave. im out of dry powder for the time being. take a look at TASR. looks like its in a reversal pattern. trading around $4. potential to about 4.60.. failed breakdown yesterday and 4 held. if i was liquid i would buy now with tight stops if it closes below 4. and prolly sell at 4.60... whattya think?
    Last edited by bassmaster; 11-03-2009 at 02:57 PM.

Mentor
    11-03-2009, 02:49 PM #30
    also been studying more about fibs.. confluence zones, fib projections, etc. im really comfortable with them, back tested and seen they are very reliable.

Page 3 of 30 1234513 ...