Page 28 of 30 ... 182627282930
    Mentor
    11-14-2009, 10:00 PM #271
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    BCLE PR released Friday afterhours. Maybe we see a pop(.0001) on Monday. who knows!!!!!

Bio-Clean International, Inc. Announces $1 Million Contract for Affiliate, Acquisition of Shares, and Name Change
    Press Release
    Source: Bio-Clean International, Inc.
    On 5:04 pm EST, Friday November 13, 2009
    Companies:Bio-Clean International, Inc.
    HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA--(Marketwire - 11/13/09) - Bio-Clean International, Inc. (Pinksheets:BCLE - News) (www.bio-cleanintl.com) today announced various items of interest, including:

-- Receipt of $1 million contract for its affiliate to supply
    environmentally-safe, all-purpose cleaner to Nature of Beauty, Inc.
    -- Change of name to "Green Planet Services, Inc."
    -- Agreement to receive 3 million restricted common shares from Nature of
    Beauty, Inc., n/k/a Bio-Clean, Inc., for the name "Bio-Clean"
    So is all that stuff good? Sounds good.

Dave

Guru
    11-15-2009, 12:01 AM #272
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    So is all that stuff good? Sounds good.

Dave
    Jeff - Thanks for the info buddy! I have to agree with Dave.."So is all that stuff good?" It kind of confuses me. What do you, Dave or anyone else make out of it?

Mentor
    11-15-2009, 12:55 AM #273
    bill, i just have to say thumbs up on your binaural beats recommendation. it is top notch. after listening to it for 3 minutes, i decided to purchase some of illumeinessence unison therapy for late night relaxation and for my poker tournament music of choice.

thank you very much for introducing this to me, this music is makes me feel very peaceful and focused.

Mentor
    11-15-2009, 01:00 AM #274
    Bill/Dr Dave

Sounds real good...1M contract...3M shares @ yesterdays closing price of .60=1.8M It's all good...

Thats why I called a .0001 pop in sp on Monday!!!!!hahahahahahahahaha

Actually, I think that we should see something significant from these developments...just dont have a clue when!!!!!

BOCL is the company acquiring the name "bio-clean" Check out their PR released on Fri. Bold comment...states 1M contract will provide them with enough product for the 1st qtr of 2010...has potential to be 4+M for all of 2010. Also, BOCL will donate 10% of sales to Wounded Warrior Foundation!!
    VERY COOL. I LIKE THIS ALOT!

Bio-Clean, Inc. Announces $1 Million Purchase Order

Press Release
    Source: Bio-Clean, Inc.
    On 5:24 pm EST, Friday November 13, 2009
    Buzz up! 0 Print.Companies:Bio-Clean Inc
    NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bio-Clean, Inc. (OTCBB: BOCL - News) (“Bio-Clean” or the “Company”) announced today that it had ordered approximately 345,000 gallons of the base solution used in substantially all of its cleaning products. The deliveries of this solution will start in January 2010. Darren Holman, President of Bio-Clean, stated, “This order will provide the Company with the base solution needed to produce the products we expect to sell in the first quarter of 2010.”Related Quotes
    Symbol Price Change
    BOCL.OB 0.60 +0.06

{"s" : "bocl.ob","k" : "c10,l10,p20,t10","o" : "","j" : ""} ABOUT Bio-Clean, Inc. (OTCBB: BOCL - News)

Bio-Clean distributes line of industrial cleaners and restoration products that are an blend of biodegradable, heavy duty surfactants and “LIVE” naturally occurring microbes.

Bio-Clean will donate 10% of its sales to the Wounded Warrior Foundation www.woundedwarrior.com. The mission of the Wounded Warrior Project is to assist wounded U.S. servicemen and women.

Guru
    11-15-2009, 02:00 AM #275
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    bill, i just have to say thumbs up on your binaural beats recommendation. it is top notch. after listening to it for 3 minutes, i decided to purchase some of illumeinessence unison therapy for late night relaxation and for my poker tournament music of choice.

thank you very much for introducing this to me, this music is makes me feel very peaceful and focused.
    Hey Bass, you are very welcome. I listen to it a whole bunch now. As a matter of fact, I really really enjoy it. I am glad that you like it.

Here is one, not binaural, but I think is really really hot. I have to chuckle (not to be confused with Chuck) while I post this, but I dig this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACm9yECwSso

Let me know what you think!

Guru
    11-15-2009, 02:02 AM #276
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill/Dr Dave

Sounds real good...1M contract...3M shares @ yesterdays closing price of .60=1.8M It's all good...

Thats why I called a .0001 pop in sp on Monday!!!!!hahahahahahahahaha

Actually, I think that we should see something significant from these developments...just dont have a clue when!!!!!

BOCL is the company acquiring the name "bio-clean" Check out their PR released on Fri. Bold comment...states 1M contract will provide them with enough product for the 1st qtr of 2010...has potential to be 4+M for all of 2010. Also, BOCL will donate 10% of sales to Wounded Warrior Foundation!!
    VERY COOL. I LIKE THIS ALOT!

Bio-Clean, Inc. Announces $1 Million Purchase Order

Press Release
    Source: Bio-Clean, Inc.
    On 5:24 pm EST, Friday November 13, 2009
    Buzz up! 0 Print.Companies:Bio-Clean Inc
    NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bio-Clean, Inc. (OTCBB: BOCL - News) (“Bio-Clean” or the “Company”) announced today that it had ordered approximately 345,000 gallons of the base solution used in substantially all of its cleaning products. The deliveries of this solution will start in January 2010. Darren Holman, President of Bio-Clean, stated, “This order will provide the Company with the base solution needed to produce the products we expect to sell in the first quarter of 2010.”Related Quotes
    Symbol Price Change
    BOCL.OB 0.60 +0.06

{"s" : "bocl.ob","k" : "c10,l10,p20,t10","o" : "","j" : ""} ABOUT Bio-Clean, Inc. (OTCBB: BOCL - News)

Bio-Clean distributes line of industrial cleaners and restoration products that are an blend of biodegradable, heavy duty surfactants and “LIVE” naturally occurring microbes.

Bio-Clean will donate 10% of its sales to the Wounded Warrior Foundation www.woundedwarrior.com. The mission of the Wounded Warrior Project is to assist wounded U.S. servicemen and women.
    Just when I truly learn to hate BCLE, it pulls some shit like this! Oh well.....we shall see (It seems like I say, "We shall see" an awful lot).

Mentor
    11-15-2009, 02:07 AM #277
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Just when I truly learn to hate BCLE, it pulls some shit like this! Oh well.....we shall see (It seems like I say, "We shall see" an awful lot).
    By now, I think you can tell if something good share price wise is up - if you get a nice white candle that closes HOD, that's good, if it forms a doji or reverses, it's bad.

Mentor
    11-15-2009, 02:12 AM #278
    Bass -

After reading a couple of chapters of hellmuth's book, and using the trainer 2-3 times at partypoker, I played in a real game, well, with a bunch of drunks, some weren't drinking too much, but I doubled my stake, then they let my gf have my chips, since I she was wiped out, and she wanted to play more than me. She ended up with the most chips before they split the pot. it was NL hold em.

Then just a while ago, I played online with my brother in law... we were ruling the table, then I had pocket 10's, and there were 2 aces on the board - some other guy went all in, so I did too, wiped myself out, lol. Fun though!

Prior to the wipeout, I accidently raised (I didn't know there was a checkbox) instead of all-in, then did it a second time due to a computer lag - both hands I won. I think I would have had enough to meet the guy's all in and wouldn't have been shut out if I did those right.

Guru
    11-15-2009, 02:17 AM #279
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    By now, I think you can tell if something good share price wise is up - if you get a nice white candle that closes HOD, that's good, if it forms a doji or reverses, it's bad.
    Good call! That is how I see it also...so it has to be good!

Mentor
    11-15-2009, 02:24 AM #280
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Bass, you are very welcome. I listen to it a whole bunch now. As a matter of fact, I really really enjoy it. I am glad that you like it.

Here is one, not binaural, but I think is really really hot. I have to chuckle (not to be confused with Chuck) while I post this, but I dig this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACm9yECwSso

Let me know what you think!
    its a good piece of music. the harmony and melody fit together nicely and the beat compliments it(but doesnt overpower the melody). i think for the past maybe 15 years, music has been beat oriented and for me its kind of gotten my ears noise polluted. its refreshing to hear something put together well and harmony based . i hope this is the beginning of a new trend.