Page 27 of 30 ... 172526272829 ...
    Guru
    11-14-2009, 03:19 AM #261
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

The blue dog is stalking...and...stalking...and...stalking...waiti ng to pounce on the elusive $ mark! When it finally happens...You will be handsomely rewarded my friend!

Jeff
    You are so cool! Thanks for being a stand up guy!

Hey, I am into a really altered trip now. I have discovered Binaural beats....what the hell is that? well check this out. Just relax and listen...it rocks. http://www.youtube.com/user/illumein.../1/225jp8DRlPs. This nothing devilish...just kick back, let you mind be free and listen. Wow! What a trip!

Try this one, lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACm9yECwSso

Oh ya, before you get into this, put some really good headphones on...very important! The reason is that binaural means that there are two frequencies about seven frequencies apart and going in both ears. If you are deaf in one ear, I don't know what to tell you. This makes the brain think and it comes up with the frequency in between the two. Well, this causes a mechanism of euphoria and learning. Give it a shot..it won't screw up your career or sex life....in fact, it might make it better...you have the weekend...just listen to the link...it is so soothing, and fun.
    Last edited by billhart22; 11-14-2009 at 03:45 AM.

Guru
    11-14-2009, 03:27 AM #262
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    If you are still holding QASP...your welcome...Figures...sold position over last several days...PR today...WTF!!!!!

have a great w/e!

Jeff
    I am your brother.........we prove the theory of fcukedupedness! I am glad to not be alone...I appreciate you, Jeff!

Guru
    11-14-2009, 04:15 AM #263
    Here is a bonus track..for free!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9aR2jKiFQs

Mentor
    11-14-2009, 05:34 AM #265
    Bill -

I've been meaning to give those a shot for a long time. The hypnotism ones didn't do much for me. Maybe I was too anxious. Anyway, I'll give those a shot. Thanks!

D

Mentor
    11-14-2009, 05:48 AM #266

This one is for Stang...

Guru
    11-14-2009, 02:24 PM #267
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Bill -

I've been meaning to give those a shot for a long time. The hypnotism ones didn't do much for me. Maybe I was too anxious. Anyway, I'll give those a shot. Thanks!

D
    The binaurals are cool. Anybody can trance out with them. People, hypnotizing you is another thing for me, because I really have to know what they are doing and I still don't fully submit to a really deep degree. The binaurals from illumeinessence are great. Just type that in on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/illumeinessence

NOTE: The first track on that page, translucent , doesn't work right on my computer. It stops and starts. The rest work great.

illumeinessence is a great starting point.

Headphones are required. A good comfortable chair and footstool or couch, etc. are required.
    Last edited by billhart22; 11-14-2009 at 02:52 PM.

Mentor
    11-14-2009, 06:47 PM #268
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    The binaurals are cool. Anybody can trance out with them. People, hypnotizing you is another thing for me, because I really have to know what they are doing and I still don't fully submit to a really deep degree. The binaurals from illumeinessence are great. Just type that in on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/illumeinessence

NOTE: The first track on that page, translucent , doesn't work right on my computer. It stops and starts. The rest work great.

illumeinessence is a great starting point.

Headphones are required. A good comfortable chair and footstool or couch, etc. are required.
    You're going to turn me into a zombie.

Guru
    11-14-2009, 06:54 PM #269
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    You're going to turn me into a zombie.
    Just as long as you don't start eating people!

I don't watch the monitor...I just shut my eyes and let it fly!
    Last edited by billhart22; 11-14-2009 at 06:57 PM.

Mentor
    11-14-2009, 07:32 PM #270
    BCLE PR released Friday afterhours. Maybe we see a pop(.0001) on Monday. who knows!!!!!

Bill- don't have headphones...just got added to my what am I going to buy myself for Christmas wish list! Hopefully will have them by the end of the w/e!

Jeff

Bio-Clean International, Inc. Announces $1 Million Contract for Affiliate, Acquisition of Shares, and Name Change
    Press Release
    Source: Bio-Clean International, Inc.
    On 5:04 pm EST, Friday November 13, 2009
    Companies:Bio-Clean International, Inc.
    HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA--(Marketwire - 11/13/09) - Bio-Clean International, Inc. (Pinksheets:BCLE - News) (www.bio-cleanintl.com) today announced various items of interest, including:

-- Receipt of $1 million contract for its affiliate to supply
    environmentally-safe, all-purpose cleaner to Nature of Beauty, Inc.
    -- Change of name to "Green Planet Services, Inc."
    -- Agreement to receive 3 million restricted common shares from Nature of
    Beauty, Inc., n/k/a Bio-Clean, Inc., for the name "Bio-Clean"

James E. Shipley, President of Bio-Clean International, Inc., stated, "In August 2009, our affiliated entity, American Bio-Clean, Inc. (ABC), entered into an agreement with Nature of Beauty, Inc. (NUBY), for ABC to supply NUBY with ABC's aqueous-based, environmentally-safe, all-purpose cleaner for bottling and selling into the wholesale and retail markets by NUBY. It would be a new market for the product and a new source of revenue for ABC. We are pleased to announce that NUBY has agreed to purchase $1 million of our all-purpose cleaner, with fulfillment beginning in January, 2010."

The company will change its name to "Green Planet Services, Inc." The company's board of directors and the holders of a majority of the stock have approved the name change. As of today, the company is awaiting completion of the regulatory process for its new CUSIP number and trading symbol.

The company also announced that it will be selling its minority interests in Veterans Training Corporation and Veterans Asset Management to John P. Finn, which it acquired from Mr. Finn in 2008 in exchange for a return of the 400,000 shares of common stock that the company had issued to him for the interests. It is currently expected that Mr. Finn will remain a Director and officer of the company following the sales.

Mr. Shipley continued, "Our Board of Directors believes that our new name, 'Green Planet Services, Inc.,' well describes our current and future business focus." Mr. Shipley continued, "The change to our name and the divestiture transactions that we are announcing today are consistent with our plan to re-focus the company on our core business of providing environmentally-safe responses to issues facing our country and the world."

On October 29, 2009, the company updated its prior announcement regarding its non-binding letter of intent with NUBY for the potential sales to NUBY of American Bio-Tech Cleaning, Inc., and the rights to the name "Bio-Clean." Today, the company announces that NUBY has agreed to issue to the company 3 million shares of NUBY's common stock for the rights to the name "Bio-Clean." Although the company has not determined when or if it will sell any of the 3 million shares, distribute any of the proceeds from any sales, or distribute any of the shares as a dividend to its stockholders, if, when, and as such a distribution is permitted pursuant to all relevant corporate, securities, regulatory, and fiduciary requirements, the company set the date of this Press Release, November 13, 2009, as the relevant record date for any such distributions. The company is also announcing the cancellation of the previously announced non-binding letter of intent and the potential agreement to sell American Bio-Tech Cleaning, Inc., to NUBY.

Mr. Shipley concluded, "Nature of Beauty, Inc., changed its name to Bio-Clean, Inc. (NUBY/BOCL) on October 8, 2009, without any prior notice to us or consent from us. After a series of negotiations, NUBY/BOCL has agreed to issue to us 3 million shares of its restricted common stock for the use of the Bio-Clean name." Mr. Shipley clarified, "At no time has any of our officers or directors had any ownership or other interest in NUBY/BOCL."

Page 27 of 30 ... 172526272829 ...