Page 15 of 30 ... 5131415161725 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-09-2009, 11:59 AM #141
    GSAE appears to be making a small move upward today. The volume is higher than normal. I can't find any news, but it's nice to see it rising!

Mentor
    11-09-2009, 03:22 PM #142
    As of 2 o'clock, GSAE is up 25% on the day! It's nice to see a little green every now and then!!!!

Guru
    11-09-2009, 03:29 PM #143
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    As of 2 o'clock, GSAE is up 25% on the day! It's nice to see a little green every now and then!!!!
    I have my eyes on it, in between doing phone work...calling suppliers and vendors for spa and pool products that I knew absolutely nothing about this morning. I hope it just keeps right on going up....we shall see!

Mentor
    11-09-2009, 03:51 PM #144
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I have my eyes on it, in between doing phone work...calling suppliers and vendors for spa and pool products that I knew absolutely nothing about this morning. I hope it just keeps right on going up....we shall see!
    Yea Bill, if it goes up 400%....I'll buy a spa!

Mentor
    11-09-2009, 04:04 PM #145
    Hey Andy,

Paring out the pennies is smart...I think most of us are doing that now. It just takes time, frustration and patience to get it done. There are a couple that I am stuck with for a long time, but will wait and move on.

This is not only a pennies thread, this is also a big board thread...PLEASE throw out big board stocks. I have a few I have been involved with for a long and profitable time. I will throw some of those out.

Maybe it is time to get back to stocks...now, all we need is money!
    I looked at all the pennies in my accounts a while back, and any in an intermediate term downtrend I drew price support lines or trendlines, when the close appeared to threaten to break them, I closed the position EOD, or put in a sell to close the following morning if I missed selling EOD. That took me out of BCLE, BEHL, 1/2 of SPNG. Looks like today QASP is going to go.

Mentor
    11-09-2009, 04:15 PM #146
    Hey Andy,

Paring out the pennies is smart...I think most of us are doing that now. It just takes time, frustration and patience to get it done. There are a couple that I am stuck with for a long time, but will wait and move on.

This is not only a pennies thread, this is also a big board thread...PLEASE throw out big board stocks. I have a few I have been involved with for a long and profitable time. I will throw some of those out.

looked at all the pennies in my accounts a while back, and any in an intermediate term downtrend I drew price support lines or trendlines, when the close appeared to threaten to break them, I closed the position EOD, or put in a sell to close the following morning if I missed selling EOD. That took me out of BCLE, BEHL, DKAM, and 1/2 of SPNG (my position is so small in this now, I'm letting 1/2 ride a little longer). Looks like today QASP is going to go. Along those lines, SIRI held up so far, my stop is below that support line I've mentioned several times. I've sold 1/2 of EVFL, too, and BWNR isn't worth selling at the moment and don't really have trendlines... just moving sideways near the bottom. Of the ones I sold, I had still had a gain in BEHL, but I didn't see from a technical standpoint why any would rally further. Anyway, using that criteria made the decisions pretty easy. Other stocks that I had bought early for technical reasons like CBAI and HCLS (not a penny stock, but under $5) I also sold pretty much immediately when the stocks didn't go my way... and I'm happy I did, they kept on tanking. Actually sticking with the same rules for the others too. But they are going up, so adjusting stocks accordingly. Oh yeah, ASFX still hanging in there, but the same deal applies.

Mentor
    11-09-2009, 04:16 PM #147
    Hey Andy,

I looked at all the pennies in my accounts a while back, and any in an intermediate term downtrend I drew price support lines or trendlines, when the close appeared to threaten to break them, I closed the position EOD, or put in a sell to close the following morning if I missed selling EOD. That took me out of BCLE, BEHL, DKAM, and 1/2 of SPNG (my position is so small in this now, I'm letting 1/2 ride a little longer). Looks like today QASP is going to go. Along those lines, SIRI held up so far, my stop is below that support line I've mentioned several times. I've sold 1/2 of EVFL, too, and BWNR isn't worth selling at the moment and don't really have trendlines... just moving sideways near the bottom. Of the ones I sold, I had still had a gain in BEHL, but I didn't see from a technical standpoint why any would rally further. Anyway, using that criteria made the decisions pretty easy. Other stocks that I had bought early for technical reasons like CBAI and HCLS (not a penny stock, but under $5) I also sold pretty much immediately when the stocks didn't go my way... and I'm happy I did, they kept on tanking. Actually sticking with the same rules for the others too. But they are going up, so adjusting stops accordingly. Oh yeah, ASFX still hanging in there, but the same deal applies.

Mentor
    11-09-2009, 04:33 PM #148
    Boing!

QASP just shot up for some reason - Hit .013 then right up to .016 (OK .0159)

Makes the graph look interesting beyond that ... what a poor excuse for exictement ... sigh

Mentor
    11-09-2009, 04:40 PM #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Boing!

QASP just shot up for some reason - Hit .013 then right up to .016 (OK .0159)

Makes the graph look interesting beyond that ... what a poor excuse for exictement ... sigh
    I jumped back into QASP today at .013. I hope to take it for a short ride and pick those pockets one more time!

Mentor
    11-09-2009, 04:46 PM #150
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I jumped back into QASP today at .013. I hope to take it for a short ride and pick those pockets one more time!
    Go for it candle! Oh how I am wishing I had a different strategy with this now ...

Apparently a fat fingered jump there - 50K @ 15.9

OK, now it's getting more odd ... Now I see a second spike up and back down again ... Boy, somebody needs some medicine for those hands

Edit: Maybe it's the Google charts, at one point there were 3 spikes up and down as it autoloads - Refreshing the page put it all back to one spike ... Good nite it's a race between BEHL and the Q to the bottom, yee haw ... !
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 11-09-2009 at 04:54 PM.

Page 15 of 30 ... 5131415161725 ...