Page 14 of 30 ... 4121314151624 ...
    11-07-2009, 03:09 PM #131
    Thanks for all the birthday wishes fellas...Yes..Old is right....but you know what they say 38 is the new 28, Right? I had one heck of a good day yesterday. Spent some good quality family time with my wife, kids and extended family.

Didnt end in GREEN like I wanted... but it wasnt a BLOOD BATH either....So I did pick up a cool 1k shares of OCNF that I will hold long term. My plan is to slowly pare out my positions in these sub pennies and get back into the big boards. Maybe start accumalating some of my old winners like OCNF, FREE, KOG, FEED, TCK..to name a few. Man I would have been up big time had I stayed long with some of these picks.

Whats up with SIRI? I thought the news was good from the CC. My average is so low on these (.20).

Anyways, got a dust of snow last night...YEAH!!!!!

11-07-2009, 11:00 PM #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Trying to pick up more OCNF today @ $1.00 to make it an even 1K shares. Not alot, but I may pick up more depending on how the CC goes. I made good money on this the last time I was in it.

BTW...ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! All I want is for my accts to end in the GREEN today!!!!!!

Good luck everyone!!!!!

Happy Birthday Andy,

Sorry with the belated wishes.

Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

And with a dusting of snow, life is good.

Julie

Guru
    11-09-2009, 02:44 AM #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    How are the burrito's Bill?

Gold move is getting kind of parabolic. It's outrunning other currencies as well as the major indexes.

Time to jump into something is on a pullback, and with a stop. There are a lot of stocks to choose from or just something like GLD.
    The burritos kick ass! They are really really good. I suppose if a guy was into deep frying stuff (hard to imagine), that they would be superb! They are tremendous as is...thanks for asking.

I am going to let the thread run another week...nothing big with the number of posts this week.

Guru
    11-09-2009, 02:49 AM #134
    Done deal on the thread...............we are just extending it due to extremely high traffic this last week.

We all know how exciting the runs was......and then there were the stocks....a little outhouse humor there...

Anyway, have a great evening and let's try and get the bastards tomorrow! Pick the pockets whenever there is a chance!

Guru
    11-09-2009, 02:54 AM #135

Monday Night Football

Before we comment on Monday night football, I just wanted to say that the Ravens didn't hold up. The Bengals were kick ass..... Ocho Cinco was bad ass as can be and the deserved the win this week.

Tomorrow night it is Pittsburgh at Denver. This will be the biggest test of the Broncos so far this year. I hope that they kick the shit out of Pittsburgh, but I have great respect for Big Ben, Troy and the gang..it should be great T.V..

Nite all,

Bill

Guru
    11-09-2009, 03:02 AM #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Thanks for all the birthday wishes fellas...Yes..Old is right....but you know what they say 38 is the new 28, Right? I had one heck of a good day yesterday. Spent some good quality family time with my wife, kids and extended family.

Didnt end in GREEN like I wanted... but it wasnt a BLOOD BATH either....So I did pick up a cool 1k shares of OCNF that I will hold long term. My plan is to slowly pare out my positions in these sub pennies and get back into the big boards. Maybe start accumalating some of my old winners like OCNF, FREE, KOG, FEED, TCK..to name a few. Man I would have been up big time had I stayed long with some of these picks.

Whats up with SIRI? I thought the news was good from the CC. My average is so low on these (.20).

Anyways, got a dust of snow last night...YEAH!!!!!
    Hey Andy,

Paring out the pennies is smart...I think most of us are doing that now. It just takes time, frustration and patience to get it done. There are a couple that I am stuck with for a long time, but will wait and move on.

This is not only a pennies thread, this is also a big board thread...PLEASE throw out big board stocks. I have a few I have been involved with for a long and profitable time. I will throw some of those out.

Maybe it is time to get back to stocks...now, all we need is money!

Mentor
    11-09-2009, 10:04 AM #137
    Morning gang ...

The amazing Bronco's ... Funny how that dreadful pre-season has just ... analogy time - Maybe one of these underwater pennies could be the Broncos equivalent? A fellow can dream and I am fast learning that this may be all I have to hang my hat on here with these copper droppers ...

Was out tooling about the shrub and lo and behold ran into good old sl62 on the BEHL board (Some of you might be familiar with him either here or at the wave) - Liked his take on the stock and what is happening, but it's total carnage over there - Wailing and gnashing of teeth, office building jumpers, women crying, babies crying ... grown adults crying! It's over! It's done! We are toast! Guess the little CC was quite the disaster and poorly handled (I didn't hear it) ...

The great "Q" - Brikk is supposed to interview James Ray today or sometime this week. Beyond that it's 'hold and hope' yep, with an escape plan at the ready ... Now if I could only navigate just what in the world that really means ... I'm working on it, should be ready by .... next week!

PS- Did attempt to lure sl over using our distinct code language - He would be a great fit here me thinks ...

Guru
    11-09-2009, 11:13 AM #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Morning gang ...

The amazing Bronco's ... Funny how that dreadful pre-season has just ... analogy time - Maybe one of these underwater pennies could be the Broncos equivalent? A fellow can dream and I am fast learning that this may be all I have to hang my hat on here with these copper droppers ...

Was out tooling about the shrub and lo and behold ran into good old sl62 on the BEHL board (Some of you might be familiar with him either here or at the wave) - Liked his take on the stock and what is happening, but it's total carnage over there - Wailing and gnashing of teeth, office building jumpers, women crying, babies crying ... grown adults crying! It's over! It's done! We are toast! Guess the little CC was quite the disaster and poorly handled (I didn't hear it) ...

The great "Q" - Brikk is supposed to interview James Ray today or sometime this week. Beyond that it's 'hold and hope' yep, with an escape plan at the ready ... Now if I could only navigate just what in the world that really means ... I'm working on it, should be ready by .... next week!

PS- Did attempt to lure sl over using our distinct code language - He would be a great fit here me thinks ...
    I just read about 50 posts over there. It is exactly as you described it. It is also typical of so many forums over there. .0164 and still going down..I presume.

Ah, they all are sucking this morning..what can I say?

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-09-2009, 11:20 AM #139
    OCNF, I was able to pick up 1400 at 1.02 this morning.

It's nice to say that I bought something that isn't sub penny.....

Now if I could sell some of these sub pennies...LOL

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-09-2009, 11:23 AM #140
    The sponge is attempting to break a nickle. It's been awhile since we've stayed above that!

Page 14 of 30 ... 4121314151624 ...