Page 12 of 30 ... 2101112131422 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-06-2009, 03:33 PM #111
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    hey Candleman:

I've been following Bill logic on the boats and finally jumped in last week. I bought in at .90 and sold couple of days later at 1.07 for a quick coupla hundred on a pocket picking adventure. However, I like the prospects of coming in and out of this as the economy slooooooowly rebounds. Only a matter of time before 'the boats' as Bill is fond of calling them, to rebound to the $5 range.

That's my simple 2 cents worth..lol.

s.m.

Thanks Sandy, I rode the boat for a few rides earlier in October and got stuck at 1.24. I think I'll redouble my effort and bring that average down now. I have no problem with playing the pick pocket trading game with companies that actually own stuff and do something....LOL If they sink for awhile, I just wait them out and take the profit later on.

Guru
    11-06-2009, 03:44 PM #112
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Andy

Happy Birthday my friend! You look pretty good for turning 60 today! hahahaha!!!!

OCNF

As I stated before...If the boats ain't movin sh%t...the world ain't doin sh%t!
    OCNF and the rest of the boats will rebound...If you want to swing trade...look at DRYS...price flux .10-.50 almost daily!

have a great day guys!
    60 is funny, eh?

Mentor
    11-06-2009, 03:59 PM #113
    happy birthday andy!!

my startegy with qasp- wish i sold all instead of half when it hit .035.. im not even gonna bother trading this one and whipsaw myself.

dave, tasr had that breakout today, topped out at 4.53 just shy of my 4.60 target.
    siri stuck but not worried, upgrades should be coming soon and hope that will move the stock.
    btw, i think you may have gotten the ticker wrong, open interest on the $1 march calls is heavy. QXO CA

bill, ocnf looks like a bargain. wish sirius would blow already so i could free some money for the shipping stocks.

Guru
    11-06-2009, 04:13 PM #114
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    happy birthday andy!!

my startegy with qasp- wish i sold all instead of half when it hit .035.. im not even gonna bother trading this one and whipsaw myself.

dave, tasr had that breakout today, topped out at 4.53 just shy of my 4.60 target.
    siri stuck but not worried, upgrades should be coming soon and hope that will move the stock.
    btw, i think you may have gotten the ticker wrong, open interest on the $1 march calls is heavy. QXO CA

bill, ocnf looks like a bargain. wish sirius would blow already so i could free some money for the shipping stocks.
    I hear you. I wish that I could do more, but right at the moment I am stuck. The holidays are approaching fast and that takes money, and besides that, I (like everyone else) have too much money sitting in la la land and decreasing by the day. Oh well....

Guru
    11-06-2009, 04:18 PM #115
    Green Star Updates Dividend Process
    Date : 10/30/2009 @ 9:08PM
    Source : Business Wire
    Stock : Green Star Alternative Energy, Inc. (GSAE)
    Quote : 0.43 0.01 (2.38%) @ 10:29AM

Green Star Updates Dividend Process

Green Star Alternative Energy, Inc. (Pink Sheets: GSAE) (“GSAE” or the “Company”) (http://www.greenstarae.com) announces that the Company is working diligently to complete the process of establishing a Record Date and a Payment Date for the Company’s planned common stock dividend of three common shares for every four common shares held by stockholders. The Record Date and the Dividend Date have not yet been established. The Company’s management believes that the stock dividend may provide a benefit to our existing shareholders, including those who have financed the Company through its ongoing development. As of the date of this release, GSAE has approximately 16,250,000 publicly traded shares and a total of 26,250,000 shares outstanding.

About GSAE

Green Star Alternative Energy is an environmentally conscious, renewable energy company working to develop more than 300 MW (megawatts) of clean electricity through wind energy. The corporate revenue model is two-fold: the use of a renewable resource allows not only for the creation of environmentally friendly energy, but the granting of carbon (greenhouse gas) emission credits which may be traded and sold. Green Star is pursuing a significant opportunity to provide clean energy to the growing Republic of Serbia and neighbouring European countries. GSAE is focused on green technology and sustainable energy programs like wind turbines, hydro electric power generation, and other renewable electricity models.

FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS

This press release contains 'forward-looking statements'. These are statements concerning plans, objectives, goals, strategies, expectations, estimates, intentions, projections, developments, future events, or performance, underlying (expressed or implied) assumptions and other statements that are other than historical facts. In some cases forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking words such as 'believes,' 'expects,' 'may,' 'will,' 'should,' or 'anticipates,' 'estimates,' or the negative of these words or other variations of these words or comparable words, or by discussions of plans or strategy that involve risks and uncertainties. Management wishes to caution the reader that these forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, statements regarding the Company's plans, goals the estimates and assumptions, and the business strategy of the Company and other matters that are not historical facts are only predictions. No assurances can be given that such predictions and the estimates regarding mineral reserves, success of mining plans, or other projections will prove correct or that the anticipated future results will be achieved. Actual events or results may differ materially. Forward-looking statements should be read in light of the cautionary statements and risks that include, but are not limited to, the risks associated with a small company, the intense competition the company faces from others, and technological changes. Any one or more of these or other risks could cause actual results to differ materially from the future results indicated, expressed, or implied in such forward-looking statements.

Mentor
    11-06-2009, 05:11 PM #116
    Damn your sharp Bill...you caught me! Just poking you alittle!

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    60 is funny, eh?

Mentor
    11-06-2009, 05:14 PM #117
    The Sponge is Alive!!!!!

SpongeTech® Delivery Systems, Inc. and GetFugu, Inc. Reach Amicable Accord
    Litigation Dismissed

Press Release
    Source: SpongeTech® Delivery Systems, Inc.
    On 3:30 pm EST, Friday November 6, 2009
    Buzz up! 0 Print.Companies:Spongetech Delivery Systems, Inc.
    NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpongeTech® Delivery Systems, Inc. (“SpongeTech”) “The Smarter Sponge™”, (OTC: SPNG - News), provides shareholders an update regarding its dispute with GetFugu, Inc. (OTCBB: GFGU - News). Both companies have come to terms on the original investment of $1,750,000 that was advanced by SpongeTech and its affiliates back in September. Management of both SpongeTech and GetFugu feel it is in the best interest of both parties to move forward in good faith for the mutual benefit of the companies and their respective shareholders. The aforementioned lawsuit will be dismissed and SpongeTech will proceed with their investment, which will immediately be converted into shares of GetFugu common stock.

GetFugu, Inc. (“GetFugu”), is one of the first technology architect’s to provide a carrier agnostic, platform agnostic mobile search platform. GetFugu will change the way people access the web with their mobile phones. It is designed to encourage use of its applications by simply integrating the mobile phones' core strengths (image recognition, voice recognition, location recognition) into a single customizable application.

GetFugu's unique “See It,” vision recognition (ARL) ”Say It,” voice recognition (VRL); ”Find It,” location recognition (GRL); and “Get It,” Hot-Spotting services is targeted at the growing surge of the world’s population that regularly utilize mobile phones to search for entertainment, news, sports, shopping, and every other thing available on the Internet.

Under the terms agreed to by the parties, SpongeTech will be one of the first companies to utilize GetFugu’s innovative mobile search platform. GetFugu will point SpongeTech consumers to the nearest retail location that carries SpongeTech products based on the GPS functionality available in most mobile phones and/or be automatically connected to SpongeTech’s corporate internet e-commerce portal where they can purchase SpongeTech products on-line.

SpongeTech increased its national marketing and advertising budget this year and has successfully partnered with numerous NBA, NFL and NHL sports teams which include NBA teams: Charlotte Bobcats, Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks, NHL teams: Chicago Blackhawks and New York Rangers and eight NFL teams for the 2009 season. The Company has grown its impressive sports sponsorship portfolio, previously leveraging Major League Baseball teams, the World Football Challenge, the US Open and professional boxing.

"We are pleased that we can move forward with GetFugu and see their platform in action," commented COO of SpongeTech, Steven Moskowitz. “Our marketing strategy has placed the SpongeTech brand name in various sporting venues across the U.S. and we believe GetFugu will increase the excitement in our brand and help bring our brand to the next level.”

The following video, http://spongetech.getfugu.com, demonstrates how a consumer seeing a SpongeTech TV ad utilizes the GetFugu platform to purchase a SpongeTech product. SpongeTech: See It, Say It, Find It, Get It!

Mentor
    11-06-2009, 05:20 PM #118
    Just wait...There's more!

5.25M shares for a 1.75M investment!!! That should payoff handsomely in the future if Getfugu service is worth a sh$t!

Form 8-K for SPONGETECH DELIVERY SYSTEMS INC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6-Nov-2009

Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements

Item 1.01 Entry Into a Material Definitive Agreement
    On November 5, 2009, SpongeTech Delivery Systems, Inc. ("SpongeTech") and R.M. Enterprises International Inc. (an entity in which SpongeTech's directors and officers hold direct and/or indirect ownership interests, and of which certain of SpongeTech's officers and directors serve as officers and/or directors) ("RM") entered into a Settlement Agreement (the "Settlement Agreement") with GetFugu, Inc. ("GetFugu"). By way of background, on September 8, 2009, SpongeTech announced that it intended to invest $4 million into GetFugu`s mobile-based web search and e-commerce technology. An aggregate of $1,750,000 was advanced to GetFugu in anticipation of the entry into a definitive investment agreement. On September 24, 2009, SpongeTech announced the rescission of investment plans in GetFugu and that GetFugu had advised SpongeTech that it currently did not have the funds to repay the $1,750,000 and that it was seeking alternative financing sources to fund a reimbursement. On September 30, 2009, SpongeTech filed a lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York against GetFugu (the "Lawsuit"). The complaint alleged breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, common law fraud, conversion, willful misconduct and unlawful appropriation of funds by GetFugu and sought to recover the funds which were previously delivered to GetFugu.

Pursuant to the Settlement Agreement, the parties agreed to an immediate dismissal of the Lawsuit with prejudice, and each of SpongeTech and RM released GetFugu, and GetFugu released each of SpongeTech and RM, from any claims, rights, damages or obligations against the other, including without limitation and causes of action that either were asserted or could have been asserted in the Lawsuit. In addition, GetFugu agreed to issue to SpongeTech and RM an aggregate of 5,250,525 shares of common stock of GetFugu (the "Shares") in consideration for the $1,750,000 which GetFugu had previously received, and granted piggy-back registration rights with respect to the Shares. SpongeTech will also be placed on GetFugu's mobile search platform.

The foregoing summary of the agreements and transactions described in above is qualified in its entirety by reference to the definitive transaction documents, copies of which are attached as exhibits to the this Current Report on Form 8-K.

The Company announced this event by press release on November 6, 2009, a copy of which is attached hereto as Exhibit 99.1.

Item 9.01. Financial Statements and Exhibits.

Exhibit
    No. Description
    10.1 Settlement Agreement dated November 5, 2009 by and between SpongeTech
    Delivery Systems, Inc., R.M. Enterprises International, Inc. and
    GetFugu, Inc.
    10.2 Form of Subscription Agreement dated November 5, 2009 by and between
    SpongeTech Delivery Systems, Inc., R.M. Enterprises International,
    Inc. and GetFugu, Inc.
    99.1 Press Release dated November 6, 2009.

11-06-2009, 05:21 PM #119
    Happy BDay Andy!!! May all your dreams turn green!!!

Man, I must have the kiss of death, I said to myself that there is no way behl goes under .02 so I bought 10000 shares for a quick pick pocket of a hundred dollars because it was bound to go back to .029 or .03 today or Monday and just as my luck goes, down below .02. I suck at this, it's no wonder my account is down 65%, go figure. I can't even bring myself to get pissed off because of the stupidity I feel

I think I'm the one that's responsible for Siri not being able to hold it's gains because I actually bought before the rally. Did you catch the problem....I bought. I think I'll just not participate any longer just read along for the entertainment value and Bill's recipe of the month!!

Off topic but...I spend some time on my lawn and everyone compliments it but here it is fall, 50 degrees during the day and I'm the only sucker who is still mowing his lawn around here this time of year. I probably will be mowing until the first week in dec. while everone else has winterized the mowers several weeks ago. I may have to rethink how I spend my time in the yard.

Mentor
    11-06-2009, 06:39 PM #120
    ATM

sounds like you take a lot of pride in the way your landscape looks! Screw the neighboors. When you get home...doesnt it feel great to see your beautiful masterpiece! Thats my 2 cents! It is also very theraupetic! Relaxing!

Page 12 of 30 ... 2101112131422 ...