Page 13 of 30 ... 3111213141523 ...
    Guru
    11-06-2009, 08:28 PM #121
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Damn your sharp Bill...you caught me! Just poking you alittle!
    I knew you had an evil motivation, lol!

Guru
    11-06-2009, 08:33 PM #122
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Happy BDay Andy!!! May all your dreams turn green!!!

Man, I must have the kiss of death, I said to myself that there is no way behl goes under .02 so I bought 10000 shares for a quick pick pocket of a hundred dollars because it was bound to go back to .029 or .03 today or Monday and just as my luck goes, down below .02. I suck at this, it's no wonder my account is down 65%, go figure. I can't even bring myself to get pissed off because of the stupidity I feel

I think I'm the one that's responsible for Siri not being able to hold it's gains because I actually bought before the rally. Did you catch the problem....I bought. I think I'll just not participate any longer just read along for the entertainment value and Bill's recipe of the month!!

Off topic but...I spend some time on my lawn and everyone compliments it but here it is fall, 50 degrees during the day and I'm the only sucker who is still mowing his lawn around here this time of year. I probably will be mowing until the first week in dec. while everone else has winterized the mowers several weeks ago. I may have to rethink how I spend my time in the yard.
    Hey Geek,

Don't feel bad...Jeff and myself are great for making stocks drop really fast. If we buy it, it takes a tumble. I am in your camp with the "can't even get pissed off" thing. You are not the only one that feels stupid.

Please participate....I enjoy reading your comments. I just might post recipes all weekend long or something off the wall in here.

Mentor
    11-06-2009, 09:15 PM #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Hey Folks, and Julie, Too

Well, I'd reckon that it's official. Folks have finally hit the "who gives a f*&#, who gives a s&$t" level of caring about a lot of these companies.

At least, I know that I've all but said 'f' it.

Yup -- I'm the poster child for positivity ;-)

Anyway...I got around to checking back in on the companies that I have money in.

It looks like I missed the BioCentricEnergy conference call by about 45 minutes.

http://www.biocentricenergy.com/ -- I find it interesting, the list of questions that they have for the CC.

I'm now going to do my part on saving the environment -- gonna shut this screen down for a while but will check in a little later.

have a great day, folks, and Julie, Too ;-)
    Rams, you couldn't have expressed my most inner thought's any more eloquently! If I can get even and out ... I will feel like I just won the lottery.
    Good grief even SIRI is acting like nothing happened ...

Ugh

Mentor
    11-06-2009, 09:16 PM #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Trying to pick up more OCNF today @ $1.00 to make it an even 1K shares. Not alot, but I may pick up more depending on how the CC goes. I made good money on this the last time I was in it.

BTW...ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! All I want is for my accts to end in the GREEN today!!!!!!

Good luck everyone!!!!!

Happy B-Day Andy!

Mentor
    11-06-2009, 09:22 PM #125
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    happy birthday andy!!

my startegy with qasp- wish i sold all instead of half when it hit .035.. im not even gonna bother trading this one and whipsaw myself.

dave, tasr had that breakout today, topped out at 4.53 just shy of my 4.60 target.
    siri stuck but not worried, upgrades should be coming soon and hope that will move the stock.
    btw, i think you may have gotten the ticker wrong, open interest on the $1 march calls is heavy. QXO CA

bill, ocnf looks like a bargain. wish sirius would blow already so i could free some money for the shipping stocks.

Thanks Bass, see you caught that ... Remebering when the sentiment was if we could hold out for .25 or .50 ? seems so far removed ... I just don't know anymore -

The Pie In The Sky Avaiation Co. or PITS for short

Mentor
    11-06-2009, 09:31 PM #126
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Happy BDay Andy!!! May all your dreams turn green!!!

Man, I must have the kiss of death, I said to myself that there is no way behl goes under .02 so I bought 10000 shares for a quick pick pocket of a hundred dollars because it was bound to go back to .029 or .03 today or Monday and just as my luck goes, down below .02. I suck at this, it's no wonder my account is down 65%, go figure. I can't even bring myself to get pissed off because of the stupidity I feel

I think I'm the one that's responsible for Siri not being able to hold it's gains because I actually bought before the rally. Did you catch the problem....I bought. I think I'll just not participate any longer just read along for the entertainment value and Bill's recipe of the month!!

Off topic but...I spend some time on my lawn and everyone compliments it but here it is fall, 50 degrees during the day and I'm the only sucker who is still mowing his lawn around here this time of year. I probably will be mowing until the first week in dec. while everone else has winterized the mowers several weeks ago. I may have to rethink how I spend my time in the yard.
    Hey Geek,

Believe me you are not alone - Seems like we have been over this territory before but ... maybe we are twins ... Was of the same mind on the green goop and picked up another 20K @ .19 then watched it promptly go down to
    .18 ... It took me out of a .06 avg down to half that ... but I can't shake the sound of a toilet flushing in my cranium ...

It is just uncanny, maybe we should go halves on a monkey and a dart board?

Mentor
    11-07-2009, 07:01 AM #127
    I feel for you folks... I averaged down in an OTC stock years ago, and it hurt pretty bad. It traded like SIRI - I got in at about $2.50 and it went up to about $3.50, did I sell, no. I started averaging down, then got out, but jumped in when I thought it couldn't go lower than whatever number it was at - like $0.75. Averaged down more, then finally got out. Last I looked, it was at 0.04. Cost me a lot.

Just checked, still at 0.04. I'm gonna read the wheel and see how they are spinning it... same guys on there for years.

Mentor
    11-07-2009, 07:14 AM #128
    How are the burrito's Bill?

Gold move is getting kind of parabolic. It's outrunning other currencies as well as the major indexes.

Time to jump into something is on a pullback, and with a stop. There are a lot of stocks to choose from or just something like GLD.

Mentor
    11-07-2009, 07:24 AM #129
    Ships look interesting again. Weird action on the indexes... BDI reversed at 3000, which was the 38.2 Fib also, as well as price support, then turned to the upside, blew past the 50% fib, and lo and behold is heading to a new round number/former price support and resistance/fib line at 3500.

The $SHX appears to have put in a possible "A" of the EW holds up.

Leading shipping stocks are on the rise, I should just buy one on a dip rather than a cheaper one.

Other ones are going back into their consolidations or springing up in their current ones, or at least appear to be.

Transports took out the former resistance line.

Post some charts tomorrow. If these other stocks run, and OCNF doesn't run (which I'd be surprised if it doesn't)... I'd consider a different one, just sayin'.

CAT and PACR are up again. Though, I cashed out of PACR.

Mentor
    11-07-2009, 10:39 AM #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    I feel for you folks... I averaged down in an OTC stock years ago, and it hurt pretty bad. It traded like SIRI - I got in at about $2.50 and it went up to about $3.50, did I sell, no. I started averaging down, then got out, but jumped in when I thought it couldn't go lower than whatever number it was at - like $0.75. Averaged down more, then finally got out. Last I looked, it was at 0.04. Cost me a lot.

Just checked, still at 0.04. I'm gonna read the wheel and see how they are spinning it... same guys on there for years.
    I finally decided to jump into the fray on the shrub with the great "Q" - Tough crowd! - I used a different alias not to be devious but to lessen the chances of bringing the hordes over here - I got off on the wrong foot making mention of the over-exuberance of some which got me the FUD\bear manager tag. This whole penny business is psychological warfare - fact's (few as they are), info, opinion ... religion and that largely and strictly as a belief system. Credibility over against .... who knows what, it's like a giant stew that mostly makes you want to spew it all out ...

It's been quite the education I have to admit. Still holding out ... Oh, what's the word? "Hope" I guess it is and has to be that something may yet come of the Q. There is a part of me that is reasoning that these things don't always have to fall into clear cut delineations of Scam\Not a scam - It could just be clumsy, good intent with lousy execution styled ... and I am full circle back to the Vulcan mind meld ....

I think what is burning behind all of this is the proof of legitimacy with a nice dose of credibility to even it all out. If that can be established then the fluctuations in SP are much easier to deal with.

Obvious with this rambling that it is now time to get the posterior off to work.

Page 13 of 30 ... 3111213141523 ...