Page 25 of 30 ... 152324252627 ...
    11-13-2009, 12:46 PM #241
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Hey AG,

I went from 10K @ .06 to 70K now at .03 - Avg. down ... And then every morning I put out a silly sell at .17 or a shade lower ... just in case I am away from my computer when Exxon buys them out

Still qasping daily, think my cranium is ready for a straight jacket, talk about waffling and being torn between two opinions ... Some decent DD was unearthed yesterday on the shrub re: The lawyer they retained for the .. ahem, 'acquisitions' ... But the delay drags on anyway, next week, next week ... any day now ... the bottom is in! Were all going to be filthy rich ad nausea-m ...

I'll probably buy some more - "Yes master"
    Hey LT,

yeah, with all the talk on the wheel, its hard to let go of QASP...anyday now...coming soon...right around the corner....the DD thats being dug up is pretty convincing, connect all the dots and you got yourself one heck of a company....I'll say this, it'll be the the mother of all scams if it turns out that way. Ive got alot riding on this stock...If it wasnt for my SIRI (Which holds my initial cash investment back into stock trading), I would be hurting.

BEHL..Im a sucker for punishment...picked up 19K shares at .0151, I rode this from .002 to .15 to .032 before selling my 200K shares. She owes me some money
    Last edited by Alaska Guy; 11-13-2009 at 12:55 PM.

11-13-2009, 01:45 PM #242
    Heyy!!

Has anyone ever been go google.com -> i google.
    the joke of the day is pretty funny sometimes.

An airline captain was breaking in a new blonde stewardess. The route they were flying had a layover in another city. Upon their arrival, the captain showed the stewardess the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop and stay overnight.

The next morning, as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up wondering what happened. She answered the phone, crying, and said she couldn't get out of her room. "You can't get out of your room?" the captain asked, "Why not?"

The stewardess replied: "There are only three doors in here," she sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says 'Do Not Disturb'!"

mannn all of my stocks are worth about $.01 that really blows lol i read bill's post about being disapointed in bcle lol i was like crap there goes the faith
    i can't end up owing the company money though right? (a stock can't be worth less than $0.00?

i saw you guys have lots of new stocks. i hope they're doing good.
    lol i saw a post with all of these crazy charts and i was like i bet that's dave and it was

-Sean

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-13-2009, 02:04 PM #243

qasp

I bought some QASP this morning at .013 and it just sold for .016

So, there is still some profit to be made by trading this stagnant little company.

Mentor
    11-13-2009, 02:09 PM #244

More QASP

Very positive news for QASP. It certainly caused a momentary rise in volume and price

Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. CEO Dean Bradley Announces $350 Million in Funding Is Secured
    0 minutes ago - Market Wire

Symbol Last %Chg
    QASP 0.015 15.38%

As of 1:08 PM ET 11/13/09
    Dean Bradley, CEO of Quasar Aerospace Industries Inc. (PINKSHEETS: QASP) has been assured by their funding source that the entire $350,000,000 (350 million USD) will be closed and settled no later than December 15, 2009 and will start closing the 4 acquisitions immediately thereafter.

The extra $200 million dollars will allow us to close acquisitions #5&6. We have started the due diligence process on these and will be acquiring both of these in early 2010. These additional acquisitions and additional funds required to purchase them have contributed greatly to the delays we have experienced. We thank our shareholders for their patience as we progress from planning to implementation

11-13-2009, 02:10 PM #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Ahh - my friend SIRI - one of the easier TA stocks to play, so far, knock on wood. Seems to be doing fine. This one I'm going to let the EW waves take care of the trade... but my stops will be below the major trendline. Not giving up the gains on this one. Can always buy later right? Anyway, the dog has been very very good to me.

Thanks for the updated chart there Dr. Dave. Always a pleasure to look at it.

Looks like the stop has moved to around the .60 mark now eh? If it gets below that price I'm out also, if not before then.

Mentor
    11-13-2009, 02:18 PM #246
    Wow, within 20 minutes of selling 50000 shares of QASP at .016, I was able to rebuy them at .0133 for a tidy little profit of a 110 bucks. That's the way I like to pick those pockets!
    Last edited by candleman; 11-13-2009 at 02:28 PM.

Mentor
    11-13-2009, 02:37 PM #247
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Hey LT,

yeah, with all the talk on the wheel, its hard to let go of QASP...anyday now...coming soon...right around the corner....the DD thats being dug up is pretty convincing, connect all the dots and you got yourself one heck of a company....I'll say this, it'll be the the mother of all scams if it turns out that way. Ive got alot riding on this stock...If it wasnt for my SIRI (Which holds my initial cash investment back into stock trading), I would be hurting.

BEHL..Im a sucker for punishment...picked up 19K shares at .0151, I rode this from .002 to .15 to .032 before selling my 200K shares. She owes me some money
    Hey Andy! Good timing ... Nice piece of news ... I have to agree with your sentiment, think that is precisely why I was driving myself crazy piecing it all together ...

What's really strange? I put zero emphasis on feelings (LIAR!) but man, I had just a good feeling today that something might happen ...

Ah, nothing like a big ol bong hit of pixie dust

Also, Andy, I really went against a lot of my former .... sentiments? And put a lot on this one as well, and like you if it wasn't for SIRI ...

Looks like they are taking it back down again ... should be triggering my pick up any second now .... come on baby .0134 I see it, where's my email ...?

How bougus, that's twice thy have passed me by ... Not complaining really ... just qasping

11-13-2009, 02:38 PM #248
    yeah, Ive been watching L2 all morning and walk away for a few minutes to load a movie on the PS3 and come back with it back down to .014...AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!

HUGE sells going on at .014
    Last edited by Alaska Guy; 11-13-2009 at 02:44 PM.

Guru
    11-13-2009, 02:43 PM #249
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    LOL,

I thought I was in here all alone!!!! I was just done posting charts, and figured I'd post a picture of butterbean for no reason....

Butterbean - The "Master of short fights!". I totally dig the guy! 60K a fight.

Mentor
    11-13-2009, 02:48 PM #250
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    yeah, Ive been watching L2 all morning and walk away for a few minutes to load a movie on the PS3 and come back with it back down to .014...AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!

HUGE sells going on at .014
    It's all the nervous Nellies ... I think we are in good shape though .. at least I feel like I can breath again

Page 25 of 30 ... 152324252627 ...