Page 7 of 30 ... 5678917 ...
    Guru
    11-04-2009, 11:13 PM #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    I agree Chuck, think this is going to be a surprise with SIRI - Really kicking myself that I didn't just add there instead of playing so many of these wishful, 'forward looking' pennies - I am pretty much convinced that I (we)am\are getting scammed with all of them -

Bill, pulling out the verbiage today ... How goes the tiling?
    Hey Tib,

Yep, I was on a verbiage thing. I love great vocabulary and great speech. I used to just drink in Tony Blair's speeches when he was the Prime Minister. That man has control of the English language.

I enjoy reading your writings very much because you are quite perspicacious with the reality of things and I have never seen you being supercilious or surly of anyone's views. You are never jejune or truly lugubrious. You are a good dude, man!

I think watching my stocks tomorrow for a bit might be good. Let's see..green and red make brown. That is just about the color that describes my investments...
    Last edited by billhart22; 11-04-2009 at 11:29 PM.

Mentor
    11-04-2009, 11:26 PM #62
    Burritos...now you are talking! don't have a clue about jejune or lughead (whatever) you know what I mean! Nothing worse than an educated tiler...they are the absolute worst...think they know everything!

SiriusXM CC tomorrow at 8 am ET! mel on CNBC at 9-10 am ET! should be interesting!

Mentor
    11-04-2009, 11:28 PM #63
    need OCNF to remain down for another couple days/week! Plan on picking up some more next payday!

Bill...would you please jinx it one more time and buy some more!

Mentor
    11-04-2009, 11:29 PM #64
    OCNF CC on the 10th. Could go either way!

Mentor
    11-04-2009, 11:32 PM #65
    Have a great evening ladies and gentlemen!

Big day for SiriusXM tomorrow!

need my beauty sleep!

Jeff

11-04-2009, 11:43 PM #66
    Can someone tell me what time the CC is tomorrowfor SIRI? Also the time and channel

if the Yankees win tonight I'm going to puke

Bill, I'm not sure if I shared this but my boss who lives in Co. lost a bet to me concerning the Bronco/Raven game. I have a package of Bison meat headed my way, steaks and burgers, and I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be spending 4 days in the western MD mountains (hills considering what your use to), camping with a few friends and I plan on cooking the burgers over the campfire. I live for moments like that, but my boss raves about the Bison meat so I hope it "meats" my expectations.

11-04-2009, 11:45 PM #67
    nevermind the request for time for siri cc, thanks JS

Mentor
    11-05-2009, 12:05 AM #68
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Bass, I am great. Since there isn't anything exciting at the moment, I am working (making money). It is quite enjoyable. I am there with you in the wait and see mode.

I think I will post some new recipes tomorrow in here. I found a killer recipe for burritos and a couple of other things.

The holiday season is coming, so please post recipes that you all love. He he , hey, we have to have something to do here!
    What kind of burritos?

Mentor
    11-05-2009, 12:06 AM #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    What kind of burritos?

Or rather, what "kind" of burritos?

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-05-2009, 10:26 AM #70
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Can someone tell me what time the CC is tomorrowfor SIRI? Also the time and channel

if the Yankees win tonight I'm going to puke

Bill, I'm not sure if I shared this but my boss who lives in Co. lost a bet to me concerning the Bronco/Raven game. I have a package of Bison meat headed my way, steaks and burgers, and I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be spending 4 days in the western MD mountains (hills considering what your use to), camping with a few friends and I plan on cooking the burgers over the campfire. I live for moments like that, but my boss raves about the Bison meat so I hope it "meats" my expectations.
    ATM, camping in Western Maryland is GREAT! I just pedaled through the mountains there and camped along the Potomac River near Little Orleans. Just beautiful with the fall colors along the Potomac. The next day I made about 115 miles and stayed near Morgantown West Virginia at Coopers Rock State Forest in the mountains. Just completely enjoyable!!! Have fun this weekend!

Page 7 of 30 ... 5678917 ...