Page 5 of 30 ... 3456715 ...
    Guru
    11-04-2009, 12:35 PM #41

more

TheFortuneFinancial.com Progressive Review on HOLX, VMED, ATPG, OCNF, LVLT and JAZZ
    Date : 10/30/2009 @ 6:16AM
    Source : MarketWire
    Stock : The Fortune Financial (OCNF)
    Quote : 1.0503 0.0303 (2.97%) @ 11:33AM

TheFortuneFinancial.com Progressive Review on HOLX, VMED, ATPG, OCNF, LVLT and JAZZ

NEW DELHI, INDIA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/30/09 -- TheFortuneFinancial.com provides the highest level of independent research and investment strategies with the sole purpose of consistently identifying stocks that provide the biggest return on investment for our subscribers. Investors seeking free and unbiased analyst opinions on the companies mentioned in this release are encouraged to register at http://www.thefortunefinancial.com/ for a free subscription to access these reports.

Today, we have asked some of the top analysts worldwide to give us their updated feedback regarding the current market activity and position on Hologic Inc. (NASDAQ: HOLX), Virgin Media Inc. (NASDAQ: VMED), ATP Oil & Gas Corp. (NASDAQ: ATPG), OceanFreight Inc. (NASDAQ: OCNF), Level 3 Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: LVLT) and Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: JAZZ).

To have free access to these analyst opinions, sign up now to www.thefortunefinancial.com by clicking the link below. We have other reports that could be of interest to you and they are free of charge with no strings attached.

http://www.thefortunefinancial.com/

All analyst reviews will be posted for free under "today's articles" within 24 hours they are advertized online.

Each interview will vary and may include, but will not be limited to the following:

- An Unbiased View of the Company
    - Short-term Target Prices
    - Long-term Resistance and Support Levels
    - Analyst Opinions
    - Sector Review
    - Competition Overview

Investors looking to access these analytical opinions and reports are encouraged to sign up now at http://www.thefortunefinancial.com/

Being a member with www.thefortunefinancial.com gives the unique opportunity to receive a free "custom stock review" on any large cap equity you currently hold in your portfolio. Simply sign up for your free membership today, and in the members section of www.thefortunefinancial.com, you can submit your stock review to an analyst for his or her opinion of any stocks you currently following by filling out the form under the tab "request a stock review."

TheFortuneFinancial.com is not affiliated or compensated by any of the above mentioned companies, nor do we own a position in any of the companies.

Guru
    11-04-2009, 12:44 PM #42

Man, oh man

I go and labor with three days of work and all of the flapdoodle has ceased. I am aware that there aren't too many that are agog with some of the stocks that we possess, and that many people are not into codswallop, so it is understandable why there aren't many in vocal attendance here today.

What is everybody or anybody doing?

OCNF is acting nicely....so far...

I posted a couple of PR's up above. They are certainly worth the look.

11-04-2009, 02:21 PM #43

Roll call!!

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I go and labor with three days of work and all of the flapdoodle has ceased. I am aware that there aren't too many that are agog with some of the stocks that we possess, and that many people are not into codswallop, so it is understandable why there aren't many in vocal attendance here today.

What is everybody or anybody doing?

OCNF is acting nicely....so far...

I posted a couple of PR's up above. They are certainly worth the look.
    I'm here Bill, not alot to say. I'm still sulking over selling the stocks I sold at a loss and buying SIRI that has not run yet, but I'm still sold on the fact that I have a better chance of SIRI runnung than waiting on BCLE. I'm also not smart enough to pontificate about the market and the stocks we dabble in on a daily basis thus the silence on my part. Also, instead of sitting in front of my laptop at home I decided to start jogging more, it can't hurt right?

Guru
    11-04-2009, 02:38 PM #44
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    I'm here Bill, not alot to say. I'm still sulking over selling the stocks I sold at a loss and buying SIRI that has not run yet, but I'm still sold on the fact that I have a better chance of SIRI runnung than waiting on BCLE. I'm also not smart enough to pontificate about the market and the stocks we dabble in on a daily basis thus the silence on my part. Also, instead of sitting in front of my laptop at home I decided to start jogging more, it can't hurt right?
    Good to hear from you Geek. I am doing lots of other things, besides stocks right now...like working...

I thinks jogging is a really good idea. Years ago I was a pretty good jogger. I could hold my own anyway, but I haven't done it for a long time. The main problem that I have always had is getting shin splints. It's best if I run on a soft surface. It is a good way to pass time and get away from things.

As far as the market, I haven't taken a look at much of anything lately. I am just waiting on some opportunity like everyone else here.

The Ravens sure looked good last week! Oh ya, we all ready discussed that, but they did. That is one tough defense.

11-04-2009, 02:49 PM #45

Im here and there!!!

The same as ATM, Im in a holding pattern...waiting for something BIG to happen on QASP. Sitting tight on my 21K shares of SIRI. OCNF is looking good and may pick up some more eventually.

Like ATM, I need to start jogging again. Slowly getting my body back into shape, a 100 pushups/situps and 20 pullups a night and I will get there eventually.

Temps hovering around the freezing mark with overcast skies...their calling for a little freezing rain/wind and possibly snow tonight. It needs to make up its mind.

Hey Bill, I took your advice and the windows turned out great, thanks again!!!! Next up I need to finish tearing down the bathroom, going to tile it and put in a corner jetted tub.

Mentor
    11-04-2009, 03:11 PM #46
    hey bill , how are you? im still in wait n see mode.

dr dave, looks like it will be a post CC run for sirius. i guess depending how people chart trendlines , maybe we still needed to resolve the triangle? i am still bullish. patterns are very similiar to previous Q's , timeline and breakout in respect to CC's are different. volume is picking up. mel karmazin (CEO) is appearing on CNBC's squawk box tomorrow morning.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-04-2009, 03:31 PM #47

I'm back!

Hey Ya'll, I'm back in town and ready to make some money.

I was out for a 10 day bike ride checking out the fall leaves in Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, West Virginia, and North Carolina. It was just spectacular out there on the road! Loads of color and pretty mild weather.
    My goal was to find a local brewery each night out. Well, I found one 7 of the 10 nights, so I did pretty well! I've decided that brewers in Ohio are my favorite...... Of course by the time you pedal 570 miles westward for a beer, any beer would taste great!!!! LOL And the real fact is that after pedaling 570 miles East back to my house.....the Sam Adams in my frig tasted really great!

While I was gone, my portfolio took a 9% dive. I got killed on our pennies and the big boys didn't do any better.

So, now it's time to turn things around. I'm looking forward to my investment in SIRI to begin to pay off sometime next week. I think we'll have a good earnings report, maybe the best one in years. And that should get us up over 70 cents.

I'm capped out on investing cash for now, so I don't have much information to offer until I can move a few shares of this or that.

Now, let's make some money!!!!

Chuck

Mentor
    11-04-2009, 04:16 PM #48
    Stop the presses!

I am EVFL Free!

E*TRADE Account Alert
    Wed Nov 04 15:10:09 2009 - Sell 500000 EVFL Executed @ $0.0001

E*TRADE Account Alert
    Wed Nov 04 15:10:09 2009 - Sell 2430000 EVFL Executed @ $0.0001

Wait a minute, that doesn't add up to 6 mil ...

OK, almost free ...

Yep, it's a sad day when losing 24 bucks in commisons actualy makes me happy -

Late breaking ...

E*TRADE Account Alert
    Wed Nov 04 15:13:42 2009 - Sell 900000 EVFL Executed @ $0.0001

Mentor
    11-04-2009, 04:31 PM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Hey Ya'll, I'm back in town and ready to make some money.

I was out for a 10 day bike ride checking out the fall leaves in Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, West Virginia, and North Carolina. It was just spectacular out there on the road! Loads of color and pretty mild weather.
    My goal was to find a local brewery each night out. Well, I found one 7 of the 10 nights, so I did pretty well! I've decided that brewers in Ohio are my favorite...... Of course by the time you pedal 570 miles westward for a beer, any beer would taste great!!!! LOL And the real fact is that after pedaling 570 miles East back to my house.....the Sam Adams in my frig tasted really great!

While I was gone, my portfolio took a 9% dive. I got killed on our pennies and the big boys didn't do any better.

So, now it's time to turn things around. I'm looking forward to my investment in SIRI to begin to pay off sometime next week. I think we'll have a good earnings report, maybe the best one in years. And that should get us up over 70 cents.

I'm capped out on investing cash for now, so I don't have much information to offer until I can move a few shares of this or that.

Now, let's make some money!!!!

Chuck

I agree Chuck, think this is going to be a surprise with SIRI - Really kicking myself that I didn't just add there instead of playing so many of these wishful, 'forward looking' pennies - I am pretty much convinced that I (we)am\are getting scammed with all of them -

Bill, pulling out the verbiage today ... How goes the tiling?

Mentor
    11-04-2009, 04:35 PM #50
    Evolution Fuels Executes Letter of Intent for Second Fuel Station in Dallas, TX

Nov 4, 2009 14:25:16 (ET)

DALLAS, Nov 4, 2009 (GlobeNewswire via COMTEX) -- Evolution Fuels, Inc. (Pink Sheets:EVFL) (the "Company") today announced that it has executed a letter of intent to enter into a lease agreement for a second fuel station to be located in Dallas, Texas under the brand, "Evolution Fuels". The station will be located at the corner of Knox St. and Travis St. in the heart of the Dallas metropolis, immediately adjacent to the upscale Park Cities neighborhood and the popular Katy Trail, and will serve as another "marquee" location for the Company's planned rollout of its branded stations.

This location is extremely beneficial to the Company in that it is located in a highly visible upscale restaurant and shopping corridor that experiences high traffic counts. The adjacent Park Cities neighborhood has a large population of flex fuel vehicle owners who currently have no nearby fuel station that offers higher blends of ethanol fuel. It was formerly a high-performing 7-Eleven branded convenience store/fuel station, and has retail neighbors that include an Apple Store and a Starbucks. Once the definitive leases for both stations are finalized and construction is completed, the locations will be located within approximately two miles of each other.

Per the Company's business plan, the stations will offer renewable fuel blends at the pump. The fuel dispensers, to be provided by Dresser Wayne, are uniquely designed to blend petroleum fuels with renewable fuels from the underground storage tanks within the dispenser as the fuel is delivered into the vehicle. The planned product offering includes E10 (10% ethanol blended with 90% petroleum gasoline), E20, E30, and E85, as well as B20 (20% biodiesel blended with 80% petroleum diesel). Although the octane content actually increases going from E10 to E30, the Company foresees the pricing to be $0.05 to $0.10 per gallon lower for the E20 product compared to E10, and likewise the same discount for the E30 product compared to E20.

The Company plans to uniquely image the station and offer specialty foods, beverages, and other products in order to help create a recognizable brand as it rolls out more stations according to its business plan.

Management anticipates that the definitive lease pursuant to the non-binding letter of intent will be executed within forty-five days and that construction will take ninety to one hundred twenty days to complete.

About Evolution Fuels, Inc.

The Company endeavors to market renewable transportation fuels at retail fuel stations that will provide blends of ethanol from 10% to 85% (E10 to E85), and biodiesel blends from 5% to 20% (B5 to B20). The Company's plan calls for the development of a chain of renewable fuel stations that extend from Texas to Mississippi that will be a combination of "Evolution Fuels"-branded fuel stations/convenience stores and western-motif truck stops modeled after the Willie's Place Truck Stop in Carl's Corner, TX. The Company's Web site is www.evolution-fuels.com .

Forward-Looking Statements Disclosure

This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the federal securities laws. In this context, forward-looking statements may address the Company's expected future business and financial performance, and often contain words such as "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "expects," "intends," "plans," "seeks," "will," and other terms with similar meaning. These forward-looking statements by their nature address matters that are, to different degrees, uncertain. Although the Company believes that the assumptions upon which its forward-looking statements are based are reasonable, it can provide no assurances that these assumptions will prove to be correct. In connection with the "safe harbor" provisions of the federal securities laws, including the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, important factors that, among others, could cause or result in actual results and experience to differ materially from the Company's anticipated results, projections, or other expectations are disclosed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements in this press release are expressly qualified by such cautionary statements, risks, and uncertainties, and by reference to the underlying assumptions.

This news release was distributed by GlobeNewswire, www.globenewswire.com

SOURCE: Evolution Fuels, Inc.

Randy Hepler, Media & Investor Relations
    866-765-4940
    investors@evolution-fuels.com

Page 5 of 30 ... 3456715 ...