11-01-2009, 02:28 PM #1

srk/socal run

Hey guys

Hope you guys are doing fine. This year has been tough and I am still trying to keep business afloat, so I don't have much time to post.

New construction in California is rare, and the banks are still not lending like they should be doing if we want to see some recovery in the state.

Still waiting on profit from SiriusXM. It has been a long road but I believe things are headed in the right direction finally. Maybe a .01 cent loss in Q3 and it may even be a little better then that.

Next year should be the profit year.

vaporgold

Mentor
    11-02-2009, 12:45 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporgold View Post
    Hey guys

Hope you guys are doing fine. This year has been tough and I am still trying to keep business afloat, so I don't have much time to post.

New construction in California is rare, and the banks are still not lending like they should be doing if we want to see some recovery in the state.

Still waiting on profit from SiriusXM. It has been a long road but I believe things are headed in the right direction finally. Maybe a .01 cent loss in Q3 and it may even be a little better then that.

Next year should be the profit year.

vaporgold
    Hey Vapor

Thanks for checking in . . speaking for socal . . we know how you feel! We have taken our posting breaks from time-to-time as well . . . real life does not stand still.

Big banks are not lending in Jersey either . . . but the smaller community banks are. The big banks are consumed with evaluating "classified assets" and mark-to-market accounting . . . so they are still cleaning-up balance sheet issues . . . and may be doing so for some time to come (self-Fulfilling Prophecy).

Many large scale redevelopment projects along the waterfront are dead-in-the-water due to the lack of financing . . . but inventories are really not that bad here and there will be some pent-up demand in the near term.

Anyway, post when ya can . . . I'm hoping for better than expected CPO revenue, which doesn't carry the chipset subsidy . . keep your fingers crossed.

SRK
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 11-02-2009 at 12:53 AM.

Enthusiast
    11-02-2009, 11:29 PM #3

Hey Vapor

Appreciate the thread. Living in California and working for a family construction company, I can "Completely" understand where you are coming from. Some days you wonder if your even going to get the bills paid.

Right now we have seen some movement in number of plans arriving in the office for bid, and we actually have for the first time in almost a year, a few six figure jobs going at once. Man do we need it, as I have money in this thing as well.

Hey Vapor, somehow, someway, Mel has to get this share price figured out, and having his officers continue to dilute each month, is NOT the solution. Look forward to better news Thursday, and will be wishing you and your business the Best.

Hope to catch you soon.

Socal