Guru
    10-30-2009, 11:38 AM #1

The CBO also says that the house bill will tax the crap out of you.

Also it will cut medicare by 240 billion. Not as much as the Senates 500 billion but thats ok because they will get it by raising taxes on all the rest. Thats right folks once again the democrat answer to a recession is to raise taxes. does it get anymore unbelievable.

I love it I just seen a Hannity show where they talked to NJ. voters and talked about the state and who and why they are voting for the people they are. This is how deeply democrats are ingrained into there ideology. Some are so mad about how high their taxes are they are saying they are going to move to other states. Well if that doesn't beat all, Rush limbaugh is right again when he says democrats get so fed up with the way the state is run that they move to a state with lower taxes and the life style they want. Then what to they do when they get there?????????? they start to change the state they just moved to by voting for democrats again. I say get a clue if you dont like the way your state has been run then DONT MOVE, JUST QUIT VOTING THE DEMOCRATS IN. For those that say that cant be true and has not happen, there are clear examples of it happening like FA. and VA.

Lets just take a look at VA for a minute a state that has been a republican state for past decades is now a state (BECAUSE MANY NEW PEOPLE HAVE MOVED TO IT) a more democrat state. The proof is clear by the areas of the state that once were republican and are now totally democrat (the north east part of the state). This is a state that just voted in a man for president that just said: "I WILL BANKRUPT THEM". VA. economy depends heavy on the coal industry.

Legend
    10-30-2009, 12:04 PM #2
    So i quess we have agreement that the CBO is a non partisan group. lol.
    In other words you agree that the House health care bill will cut the deficit and not enlarge it as you have always claimed. Good.
    Now we have to tackle some of your tax falsehoods.

Guru
    10-30-2009, 01:36 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    So i quess we have agreement that the CBO is a non partisan group. lol.
    In other words you agree that the House health care bill will cut the deficit and not enlarge it as you have always claimed. Good.
    Now we have to tackle some of your tax falsehoods.

No dumbass the CBO ONLY SCORSE what they are ASKED to score. I have always said they are not partisan. that is not what is at issue here what is at issue is that the House purposely left out some major cost to their bill like the "doc fix" of 250 billion that they originally had. They are now going to try and put it in another bill like the Senate did to their bill, it is clearly dishonest. Anyone that looks at what they did with that "doc fix" now knows that if they dont have their heads in a hole in the ground or are not blinded by their ideology.

By the way another way to get the deficit down would be to tax the crap out of everyone. I would guess that that is not what most Americans want to happen PERIOD much less in this economy.

What the CBO also says is that to do this the House bill will tax the crap out of you. It will tax heath insurance, medical care idems, your income (if you dont get health care) and the list gos on.

ALL OF THOSE WERE NEVER TAXED BEFORE AND WILL BE NOW.

ALL OF THOSE WILL HIT EVERYONE IN TAXES REGUARDLESS OF YOUR INCOME. (what happen to "your taxes will not go up if you make less then 250,000", hell what about 75,000, YEP you see extra taxes to. Hell what about those making 25,000, YEP you just will get less back (tax credit) that you never put into the system then you did before.)