Guru
    10-28-2009, 01:27 PM #1

I am suppose to believe anything the AP puts out, well lets take a look.

"High Jobless Rate Is ‘New Normal’" as reported by the AP

Now lets remember what they said about how bad the unemployment is in the Bush years when unemployment was at or below 5%.

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/a...-is-new-normal

Legend
    10-28-2009, 01:35 PM #2
    Sorry the blind study didnt impress you.
    The AP solicited it. They then simply reported the findings. That means for those a little slow that they had no idea how the study would come out. The statisticians didnt even know what the numbers were referring to.The results could have come out supporting global cooling.
    Unfortunately for you they didnt. Sorry John.

Its ironic because i know from reading the left wing blogs that they believe the AP is a right wing source.

i forgot that you get your information from the proper sources like oil company paid scientists and oil men themselves. Never expected you to like something conducted in a scientific way. i just know how much you prefer that Faux news.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 10-28-2009 at 02:18 PM.

Guru
    10-28-2009, 02:13 PM #3
    Hey dumbass they say that, excuse me but after seeing the bias the AP has reported on and given their track record I dont believe any study that says the recorded tempitures over the last 11 years show anything but as they show which is that they average of those tempitures is level to down they in no way can be taken as going up.

Where was their reporting on how NASA lied about their tempitures and how they were wrong about 5 of the 10 top tempitures in the last 100 years came in between 1998 and 2008. You would not have known NASA lied if I did not tell you and linked to the story where even NASA admited they messed up. I know they reported when NASA first came out with the false study but where was the report that they lied about it. Now you would like me to believe them when the tempitures are in and been recorded and clearly show something different then what they say.

Guru
    10-28-2009, 03:25 PM #4
    Heres another example:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091007/...ll_health_care

Now really, a even split after almost every other poll and the 2 most trust worthy, Rasmussen and zoggby say that the number is more like 43 for and 53 against.

Ho yes I also do not include the ABC/Washington Post poll that says 57% are in favor of healthcare. Next time they should try having some republicans in the poll. Yes that is right the truth is that their poll had 13% more democrats in it then republicans, what a surprise!!!!!!

Legend
    10-28-2009, 03:35 PM #5
    I have you on ignore John. i just see the headings but my quess is that you will use your usual technique and wont take on the actual study but will, as Charles also drew attention to , head off in all kinds of tantrums. im sorry i meant tangents.

Guru
    10-28-2009, 04:18 PM #6
    Those are all clear examples of how the AP has mislead the public that they report to. I dont have to get into a study such as that when the facts are the recorded tempitures are what they are the average tempitures clearly show a colling trend over the last 10 years. I am sorry but when you bring out a bias news organization that puts out wrong information, that has been proven to be just that (by several examples shown in this thread). That is all that is needed to disprove the study that you put your trust in. It also shows why you cant be trusted. You like me should check into the facts of how can a study show something so different then what is known to be. Once again the tempitures have been recorded and they clearly show a cooling trend and nowhere near a warming trend.

The only way they could have got anywhere close to that result, is if they took the last several decades and said that this present cooling trend is just a plip and therefore should not be included,

It is the same as if you look at the year 2006 in the last decade and say cooling what are you crazy look at 2006. Because it is not the average it is included as a plip and not included in the average.

The problem with this is that if what the UNs own head scientist and I say is true about the next 10 to 20 years being cooler, then the last decade cant be treated as a plip.