Page 1 of 2 12
    Mentor
    10-28-2009, 11:52 AM #1

WHY John Should be Banned!!!

Dear mister start a thread and get 8 pages of replies(4 pages on my pc,20post per page)Sirius Roadkill.

My name is Johnnyirishxm and i am a registered lobbyist for the card carrying Librarians of America association.to which this Mister John is NOT a member and has no bussiness citing these links and research articles of which we have no confirmation are true,(Homer has not Confirmed it yet),so i am asking Charles and Spencer to please Ban this John character until we can confirm his info and check his card..

I also represent Microsoft and MS office which contains Word product,of Which this john character again has shed a bad light on our product by not using the spell check version of said software and these 15 inch post he types up in word and pastes on this forum are a violation of common logic and decency,as said mis-user of word so amply demonstrates here.

Now as for this LLOyd(havasuska) character,we have no problem with his research as we know it is false and bears no ill will to My clients(Librarians),but it actually drives people to the library to find out the truth about Climate change and non-economically viable Hybrid vehicles..as currently made..

So in conclusion,we would appreciate all matters being Mister John,banned and cease and desist from being published here,hence your only highjacking warning you will recieve on this matter,we now return you to regular programming,the CARSON show...you Hockey puck...

P.S. ho numnuts

Legend
    10-28-2009, 12:52 PM #2
    Sir johnny

"as currently made". I noticed these 3 words added out of great insecurity. Open to many interpretations and purposefully vague.
    How about for the next 20 years which has been stated by your King John.

Please be reminded that John should read books such as a dictionary, encyclopedia, and look for information in scientific journals and not from right wing ideological sources.

Please be aware that this John character does not only avoid spell check but actually doesnt know words of which he speaks about having great knowledge. One example of that would be the word aerosols. Of course these are the least of his inaccuracies, too numerous to mention here.

Oh and please be aware that he has avoided the thread on that blind independent study solicited by the AP that shows that the global cooling charges are false.

just thought you should make those corrections to your demands.

Oh and what about the constant stream of insults and invectives. Surely they offend your sensibilities.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 10-28-2009 at 01:53 PM.

Legend
    10-28-2009, 01:30 PM #3
    Sir Johnny,
    Maybe he doesnt have to be banned since he made such a big stink about wanting to leave this site. I am sure he will carry out his threat.

Never mind. Carry on.

Guru
    10-28-2009, 01:56 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Dear mister start a thread and get 8 pages of replies(4 pages on my pc,20post per page)Sirius Roadkill.

My name is Johnnyirishxm and i am a registered lobbyist for the card carrying Librarians of America association.to which this Mister John is NOT a member and has no bussiness citing these links and research articles of which we have no confirmation are true,(Homer has not Confirmed it yet),so i am asking Charles and Spencer to please Ban this John character until we can confirm his info and check his card..

I also represent Microsoft and MS office which contains Word product,of Which this john character again has shed a bad light on our product by not using the spell check version of said software and these 15 inch post he types up in word and pastes on this forum are a violation of common logic and decency,as said mis-user of word so amply demonstrates here.

Now as for this LLOyd(havasuska) character,we have no problem with his research as we know it is false and bears no ill will to My clients(Librarians),but it actually drives people to the library to find out the truth about Climate change and non-economically viable Hybrid vehicles..as currently made..

So in conclusion,we would appreciate all matters being Mister John,banned and cease and desist from being published here,hence your only highjacking warning you will recieve on this matter,we now return you to regular programming,the CARSON show...you Hockey puck...

P.S. ho numnuts

You bastard, you just want me to join you at the other site. I made 2 post there but for whatever reason they were deleted, I dont know why. Ask relmor why they were and to give me an answer and I will start to post there again.

Once again, lloyd (havasuska) has no clue as what you are really saying. Once again his lack of research has him saying things he does not understand he does not remember your prior post on this grammer and spelling issue. To be honest I am surprised you got as many words correct as you did.

Thanks you dipwad, it was to funny.

P.S. As for lloyd (havasuska), "I" has to be capitalized reguardless if it is used at the start of a sentance or not. Since you care about the grammer and spelling so much then why do you even make the mistake I talked about through out many of your post not to mention the multitude of others. One would think since it is so important to you that you would not have any but the fact that you do care and that you have so many speaks volumes about your intelligence.

Mentor
    10-28-2009, 06:58 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    You bastard, you just want me to join you at the other site. I made 2 post there but for whatever reason they were deleted, I dont know why. Ask relmor why they were and to give me an answer and I will start to post there again.

Once again, lloyd (havasuska) has no clue as what you are really saying. Once again his lack of research has him saying things he does not understand he does not remember your prior post on this grammer and spelling issue. To be honest I am surprised you got as many words correct as you did.

P.S. As for lloyd (havasuska), "I" has to be capitalized reguardless if it is used at the start of a sentance or not. Since you care about the grammer and spelling so much then why do you even make the mistake I talked about through out many of your post not to mention the multitude of others. One would think since it is so important to you that you would not have any but the fact that you do care and that you have so many speaks volumes about your intelligence.

BRAVISSIMO!

Brilliant Irish . . . simply brilliant! Amazing what you can squeeze in between golf outings . . you certainly have no case of the yipps in creating pure poetry.

Now ho, if that numbnuts john keeps putting his good posts up at "TOS" (like the analysis of Q3 - which I saw you rat bastard) . . I will start copying those posts wholesale and pasting them over here under my name, spelling errors and all!

Mentor
    10-28-2009, 07:01 PM #6

P.S. ho numnuts

BRILLIANT IRISH . . . BRILLIANT!

Mentor
    10-29-2009, 01:17 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post

Are you talking about comments under the blog? They are their now.

Irish, thats one funny ass post my friend. Good stuff man.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 10-29-2009 at 01:25 AM.

Guru
    10-29-2009, 01:33 PM #8
    relmor, I am talking about the front page on your article.

OK, you B-Job, now I cant even get on the site anymore I put the address in and nothing. I really am starting to believe you dont want me there (not that I would not understand). I put the address in that I have in my bookmarks and that same site address now gets me a, "no results found".

Mentor
    10-29-2009, 01:56 PM #9
    site problems today john, here is the link

Kingofalltrades.com

http://www.kingofalltrades.com/

P.s. posts are still there to article..

Guru
    10-29-2009, 03:45 PM #10
    site problems today john, here is the link

Kingofalltrades.com

http://www.kingofalltrades.com/