Page 2 of 3 123
    10-28-2009, 12:52 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Follow the trail. Keep reading and you will see what loons these right wingers are?

http://thesietch.org/mysietch/keith/...his-is-a-joke/
    Yes the name calling is impressive, have a good night!!

People will need to turn vegetarian if the world is to conquer climate change, according to a leading authority on global warming.

In an interview with The Times, Lord Stern of Brentford said: “Meat is a wasteful use of water and creates a lot of greenhouse gases. It puts enormous pressure on the world’s resources. A vegetarian diet is better.”

Direct emissions of methane from cows and pigs is a significant source of greenhouse gases. Methane is 23 times more powerful than carbon dioxide as a global warming gas.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6891362.ece

And here is one from MSLSD

Would you sign up for a discount with your power company in exchange for surrendering control of your thermostat? What if it means that, one day, your auto insurance company will know that you regularly arrive home on weekends at 2:15 a.m., just after the bars close?

Welcome to the complex world of the Smart Grid, which may very well pit environmental concerns against thorny privacy issues. If you think such debates are purely philosophical, you’re behind the times.

http://redtape.msnbc.com/2009/10/wou...hat-if-it.html

NUTS!!!!!!

Legend
    10-28-2009, 01:16 AM #12
    You asked me to tackle the issue of C02 as pollutant. i presented a scientific paper (there are many more by the way) which i think proves it is. i quess you are going to deny whatever you can based simply on ideology. That is NUTS.
    I demonstrated that the guy pushing your theory is an oil man. Surprise, surprise. lol.
    Read it please and comment. Dont just throw out a challenge and then ignore
    an answer that has been provided.

Here it is AGAIN.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80...eady-underway/
    Last edited by Havakasha; 10-28-2009 at 01:25 AM.

Legend
    10-28-2009, 01:24 AM #13
    You are not going to tell me that the present grid is state of the art are you?

Dread dont just present a paranoid view of the smart grid. Why not present the fact that it will result in better distribution of energy, less waste, and will allow for more integration of wind and solar into our energy grid and therefore less pollution and less dependence on middle eastern oil.

Legend
    10-28-2009, 01:30 AM #14
    i forgot to ask you Dread if you believe in John's theory that the planet is cooling? I posted the article for this thread based on that claim.

Legend
    10-28-2009, 01:12 PM #15
    Dread that was a serious question i was asking you about global cooling.
    I never expected for John to answer it in the thread in which the subject was
    raised, but you i thought might be more willing to have a discussion. Well?

Legend
    10-28-2009, 02:53 PM #16
    One should find it funny that John would prefer to talk about dogs rather than AP studies.
    Though lets hope he treats animals better than he treats people. ouch

10-28-2009, 10:46 PM #17
    You are not going to tell me that the present grid is state of the art are you?

Dread dont just present a paranoid view of the smart grid. Why not present the fact that it will result in better distribution of energy, less waste, and will allow for more integration of wind and solar into our energy grid and therefore less pollution and less dependence on middle eastern oil.
    I tell you what, we are all going to die in a big fire ball.

Global warming is one big lie. Keep drinking the cool-aid buddy!!

I see this will go nowhere, and is a complete waist of my time. By the way, you missed the joke. But I don't expect a communist to have a sense of humor.

Here is one for you: "They call themselves green, because they are to yellow, to admit they're really red."

Legend
    10-29-2009, 06:59 PM #18
    Dreadful,

i loved the poetry. You have some real talent. Maybe you should be exploring your Joe McCarthy impersonation on the tea bagger circuit.

Science is definitely not your field.

10-29-2009, 10:15 PM #19
    Dreadful,

i loved the poetry. You have some real talent. Maybe you should be exploring your Joe McCarthy impersonation on the tea bagger circuit.

Science is definitely not your field.
    Again with the personal attacks, it really shows how mature you really are. As far as science, well there is real science, and there is what the far left has done to science to twist it into their agenda.

Watch and learn, if you have a long enough attention span?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stij8sUybx0

Legend
    10-29-2009, 10:33 PM #20
    You call me a Communist and then cry about personal attacks. Very funny guy.

That was humor by the way. Something the right wing doesnt demonstrate often.
    2 can play that game Dread.

I hope calling me a Communist was done in jest.
    Though not very funny, it sure would be depressing to think you were
    taking us all back to the 1950's when ignorance and hate reined free.
    Come to think of it that sounds a little like the birther movement etc.

The King of name calling is John or did you not know that? LOL.
    Havent noticed you taking him to task for his amazing lack of maturity.
    Whats up with that double standard huh?

Oh by the way, i havent drunk Kool-aid (i think you spelled it wrong) since i was about 12. Please stop with the tired cliches. it would be easy to throw that kind of silliness back at you
    but i will refrain.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 10-30-2009 at 11:18 AM.

Page 2 of 3 123