Page 3 of 3 123
    Legend
    10-30-2009, 12:40 PM #21
    And yet once again, through all the meanderings of all the postings on this thread the right wing guys havent even laid a scratch on the study that starts the thread. Is anyone really surprised?

Legend
    10-30-2009, 03:10 PM #22
    Dread i know life is so unfair, but when you cant answer a study with your own facts dont run and hide. Try and take it apart otherwise you never learn anything.

11-02-2009, 11:30 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    You call me a Communist and then cry about personal attacks. Very funny guy.

That was humor by the way. Something the right wing doesnt demonstrate often.
    2 can play that game Dread.

I hope calling me a Communist was done in jest.
    Though not very funny, it sure would be depressing to think you were
    taking us all back to the 1950's when ignorance and hate reined free.
    Come to think of it that sounds a little like the birther movement etc.

The King of name calling is John or did you not know that? LOL.
    Havent noticed you taking him to task for his amazing lack of maturity.
    Whats up with that double standard huh?

Oh by the way, i havent drunk Kool-aid (i think you spelled it wrong) since i was about 12. Please stop with the tired cliches. it would be easy to throw that kind of silliness back at you
    but i will refrain.
    Yes calling us tea-baggers is ok but when we call you a nazi / communists / flat earth no growth drones, then its not fair.

Looks like we can add hypocrite to the list too!!

Do yourself a favor and stop regurgitating keith oberman (AKA the blimp). Have you seen that freak, looks like the Hindenburg!! LOL!!

11-02-2009, 11:36 PM #24
    Dread i know life is so unfair, but when you cant answer a study with your own facts dont run and hide. Try and take it apart otherwise you never learn anything.
    Some of have better things to do than sit in our parents basement with our hands down our pants.
    Some of us actually work in this country.

11-02-2009, 11:56 PM #25
    You asked me to tackle the issue of C02 as pollutant. i presented a scientific paper (there are many more by the way) which i think proves it is. i quess you are going to deny whatever you can based simply on ideology. That is NUTS.
    I demonstrated that the guy pushing your theory is an oil man. Surprise, surprise. lol.
    Read it please and comment. Dont just throw out a challenge and then ignore
    an answer that has been provided.

Here it is AGAIN.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80...eady-underway/
    Ah yes!! the amoeba farts issue lol!!!

"Australian scientists found that shells of the microscopic, amoeba-like organisms called foraminifera, which exist by the billions in oceans around the world, have become significantly thinner since the Industrial Revolution."

Billions is not that many compared to the size of the oceans. Maybe they need to broaden this localized test, and make it global, then take about 20/40 years to gather more data. Instead of jumping to one small conclusion.

"Foraminifera are an important part of the ecological chain and also provide a bulwark against global warming. They transform carbon dioxide (CO2) from the air into calcium-based shells. When they die, their carbon-rich shells sink to the ocean floor, effectively storing the atmospheric CO2 forever"

Forever is a strong word, right there that statement is flawed. No one really knows, but my guess is eventually the CO2 is released back into the atmosphere.

"Though scientists have only recently begun to study ocean acidification,"

So they admit right int he article, they really don't know!!

I can go on and on with this, but I have more important things to do tonight.
    Again, CO2 is not a pollutant, water vapor is the largest greenhouse gas. To bad the left never could figure out how to regulate it. LOL!!

Legend
    11-03-2009, 01:04 AM #26
    Do you support the tea-bagger movement and what they stand for? If you do you shouldnt take it as an insult.
    I dont support the Nazi party (I'm Jewish) or the Communist Party (I'm a registered Democrat) In the first case, since my mother's grandparents (my great grandparents) were murdered by the nazis what your side is spouting is beyond disturbing to me. To call Obama a Nazi is the most ignorant and offensive comment i have ever heard. In the second case, my father's parents fled a Communist regime to come to a Democratic land and its clear you know next to nothing about that which you talk. So if you are going to insult someone try a new and more intelligent tact.

I work very hard for my living. I'm a freelancer but 10 to 12 hours a day are the norm. Physically and mentally demanding. My Grandparents worked 20 hour days, 6 or 7 days a week to create a better world for me. So a comment like "some of us actually work in this country" is obviously directed to someone but i am not sure who. Maybe tea baggers?

If you live with your parents in their basement i could understand your anger. i happen to live with my wife in a 2nd floor apartment.

I think you are at strike three with your silly analysis.

Have you EVER criticized John for his inordinate # of insults? When you have we can talk about other people besides yourself being a hypocrite.

Argue with the climate scientists, and even Conservative Senator Lindsey Graham from South Caroling about global warming. I really believe you're letting ideology determine your scientific beliefs as opposed to the other way around. The overwhelming majority of climate scientists the world over believe in climate change and global warming as a scientifically proven fact.

You continue to ignore the post that is the basis for this thread. Remember?
    You have not dented the study AT ALL.

Page 3 of 3 123